Cats or Dogs
Cats 54%  54%  [ 21 ]
Dogs 46%  46%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 39

LoveMyAspieGirl
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2010, 5:38 pm

Probably dogs, I have two poodles that are 2 and act like they are 10 months. :lol: But I love cats too. Something interesting I saw, when I voted in the poll, I saw that 11 people chose dogs and 11 people chose cats. :lol:

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2010, 8:32 pm

Here is what my former doggy looks like now... I wish she could be here again. :(
Thankfully my mums friend has her.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2010, 10:08 pm

I grew up with dogs, and have been around a few cats. I like alot of things about Dogs. I like a puppy's cuteness, and the feel of their teeth when they bite. Naturaly the adult dogs' teeth hurt a little, but some breeds can be taught to bite gently. I like it when either animal hunts bugs, but it amuses me a little more when a dog wants to bite a tiny insect, and search all over for it. :lol:

I love how a dog pretend plays to. My sister's dogs pretend played toward a small bush when she was a puppy. She pretended it was an animal, barking at it, jumping back like she's avoiding something, then sniffing, then jumping away and barking again. Heh. She broke my father's old latter chasing a frisbey to. She just runs through things to catch it.

Rose_in_Winter
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2010, 11:23 pm

I tend to lavish love on my pets, so I like to have a pet that loves me back -- and that is a dog! I have a Welsh Corgi Pembroke named Einstein and getting him was the best decision my husband and I ever made. He is the most loving creature; he even covers the vet's face with kisses when he goes to see her! I think everything about dogs is wonderful; I had missed having a dog for so long. They can fill up any amount of space in your heart and they truly love you for just who you are.

I don't like cats at all.

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2010, 7:55 am

gramirez wrote:
Cats. Just give them food, water, and litter box and they completely take care of themselves.

Agreed. Dogs are far too dependent for my liking, even if they are cute. I prefer cats as they are more independent.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2010, 8:02 am

Cats. Much easier to care for.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2010, 1:26 pm

Cats, definitely.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2010, 1:53 pm

When I think about it now, I love them, both the same and for different reasons.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2010, 9:11 pm

Cats are definitely better if your one of those people who doesn't like to do all those hard works, because taking responsibility for a dog is a HECK of a hard job, I've bee there and done that. :lol: