Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 9:36 pm

I would just get a warren buffet index fund and maybe some blue chip stocks and call it a day.Dividend aristrocrats and dividend kings are best single stock investments.I would ready some of Jack Bogle' work and also read the Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham who was the father of Value investing.It will get way farther than daytrading.Daytrading might as well be a roulette table.The vast majority of those who make money doing it only make enough to be equivalent to min wage or less and you pay high taxes and fees and there are trade limits for some brokers.

daytradingguy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Jul 2023, 4:00 pm

I am an autistic man and I have been a day trader since 1997. It is the one thing that I understand better than anything else on this wrong planet. It is my island of genius, my savant like skill.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2023, 10:08 pm

daytradingguy wrote:
I am an autistic man and I have been a day trader since 1997. It is the one thing that I understand better than anything else on this wrong planet. It is my island of genius, my savant like skill.

Do you work for a hedge fund or something similar on Wall Street because the common retail investor cant compete against wall street experts on daytrading.