Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Mar 2010, 9:34 pm

a friendship board for the ages posted above

lolcatsrule_123

24 Apr 2010, 4:59 pm

I think i should begin, i guess.
Anyway, im 13, i live in Scotland, have brown curly hair and blue eyes and im about average height and im slightly overweight D: (hate it)
My favourite band's are (not in order of best) Radiohead, Coldplay, Pink Floyd (not just TDSOTM), The Beatles and Placebo
I like cats and i hate spiders (they creep me out), i love quirky t-shirts (currently wearing one that says ''brush me up'' with a large black hand print and lots of multi-coloured paint splodges behind the lettering), i love old music and retro stuff, im addicted to caffeine 0_0 lol

if anyone wants to talk my hotmail is, [email protected]

xemmaliex
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Sep 2010, 6:27 am

Well hi there :D

I'm Cait, I'm 14, and I live on the Isle of Wight. I have shoulder length brown hair with a fringe, and I have grey eyes and freckles. I am 150 cm tall, which puts me as depressingly short for my age, plus considering the fact that I have not grown a smidge in over a year. I am also slightly over-weight for my height, but not for my age lol.
I love music, and I play the flute and recorder at Grades 6&7, I sing in a choir (Soprano), and I play in the IW Youth Symphony Orchestra.
Music is my 'aspie' obsession/interest. But I could talk about my love for Pokemon, Dragonball Z or Harry Potter for hours. I'm also known for obsessing over the Twilight saga.
My favourite animal is a wolf, as they are loyal and protective, and beautiful creatures.
I have self-diagnosed Asperger's, because of my mother. My mum knows I haven't forgotten about my suspicians, but she is pretending that our talks never happened, and she doesn't want to face the possibility that I might have it.
I have a lot of confidence in my research, so I hope I can be professionally DX'd one day.
I want to be a musician.
One of my ambitions is to travel to Japan, and go to Anime conventions, and train with a real master in the mountains.
I am the fussiest eater EVER. I only eat complex carbohydrates, meats, and chocolate. No dairy, no fruit/veg, no eggs, no nuts, no spices, no sauces, no seasoning.

My MSN is [email protected] if anyone wants to chat!! :)

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 4:04 pm

I'm IceCreamGirl. I just started feeling motivated to act "normal." I sometimes feel embarrassed about how I acted before I did :oops: .
Don't be fooled by my user name--I love ice cream, but it's not all I eat. I'll try anything, but when I tried herring, I hated it :eew: . I've tried snake, and I actually like it!

nodice1996
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Sep 2010, 7:56 pm

I'm John, age 14, and I live in Southern Michigan. I'm 5'11"(180cm). I have brown hair that comes down to just below my ear, and blue eyes. I'm into computers and video games. I spend most of my free time playing a video game called Garry's Mod. I also play a game/sport called Dagorhir, or Dag for short. It is a medieval fighting game which uses foam weapons. I am both an archer and a swordsman. The scoring system is as follows:
If you are hit in the arm you must put it behind your back.
IF you are hit in the leg you must kneel.
If you lose 2 limbs your are dead.
If you are stabbed/shot it will not count towards the 2 limbs, but you will still lose the limb.
If you are hit in the torso you are dead.
If you are hit in the head it does not count.
If you are shot in the head you are dead.
Body armor can take one hit, two hits on armor and you are dead.

I listen to Rise Against, Bad Religion, etc. I am addicted to caffeine, and the internet. I watch Star Trek and Doctor Who, as well as The Colony. I eat mostly junk food, but when I get a chance for an actual meal I prefer to eat something with both meat and vegetables, and a strong flavor. (ex. Spicy Stir Fry) My email address is [email protected]. I can be found on steam if you search for the group "Royal Admin Airforce" My steam name is Spock. I am one of the hundreds of Spocks, and so the only way to find me is through that group.

oddgirl
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Oct 2010, 3:13 pm

My name is Morgan, I'm 12-years-old, I'm a girl, and I live in North Carolina. I'm 5' 4", have wavy blonde hair, and blue-gray eyes. I was wondering if any of you have IEPs or 504 plans (or anything like that) and if you do, what's on them. I've got a SST (student support team), it's like an IEP or a 504, but it's not legally binding. My SST says that I will be given written instructions for assignments, I will email my teacher if there is confusion about the assignment, and I will be given flexibility regarding late work. And, callumosborne, could you tell us a bit about yourself (considering that you're the one who made this friendship board)? Thanks! :)

Last edited by oddgirl on 05 Oct 2010, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

melly-belly
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Oct 2010, 6:32 am

Hey my names Melody.
Im 13, 14 in a couple of weeks :D
I do homeschooling because i got bullied at school for not being able to inteact socialy.
Since i have been studying at home i have made friends with people who do the same schooling as me and i have also met a couple of girls around my age with aspergers.
I absoloutly love to play soccer and i like to ride my bike. I am still kind of figuring out my hobbies but i am soon going to start riding school because i think horses are beutiful, amazing animals.
I also love my dog who is 4 years old and i wouldnt have gotten this far through life if it wasnt for him.
If i am sad or upset i just give him a cuddle and he becomes upset when i am.
I also love to play barbies although i havent played in a year or so because my sister is way past that stage and wont play with me. If i could though i would play them all the time because i absoloutly love and miss them!

BriannaBee
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Oct 2010, 3:21 pm

xemmaliex wrote:
But I could talk about my love for Pokemon, Dragonball Z or Harry Potter for hours.

I love the things in bold too!

Anyways, my name is Brianna and I'm 13. I live in California. Uhh. I love to study and talk about dreams. I also love to play video games. My favorites are Harvest Moon, The Legend of Zelda, and Tales of Symphonia. I love cats and own one named Chell. I've had her for a long time. She calms me down by meowing at me when I'm upset sometimes. I also love to listen to music. My favorite television shows are Dragonball Z Kai, Degrassi: The Next Generation, and Adventure Time With Finn And Jake. I enjoy drawing too, but I'm not the best at it.

I love to explore new places and would love to travel the world someday. I love a good mystery too so I like to read books by R.L. Stine (Mostly Goosebumps). Right now I'm reading (And almost finished with) The Horror At Camp Jellyjam. My favorite books are The Ghost Next Door, Harry Potter, Among The Hidden (And two of it's sequels), and The Tail of Emily Windsnap.

That's all I can really think of to say right now.

jeicoll
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Nov 2010, 11:36 am

lolcatsrule_123 wrote:
I think i should begin, i guess.
Anyway, im 13, i live in Scotland, have brown curly hair and blue eyes and im about average height and im slightly overweight D: (hate it)
My favourite band's are (not in order of best) Radiohead, Coldplay, Pink Floyd (not just TDSOTM), The Beatles and Placebo
I like cats and i hate spiders (they creep me out), i love quirky t-shirts (currently wearing one that says ''brush me up'' with a large black hand print and lots of multi-coloured paint splodges behind the lettering), i love old music and retro stuff, im addicted to caffeine 0_0 lol

if anyone wants to talk my hotmail is, [email protected]

hello, Mi name is jesus have 14 and from of Venezuela, olle como que odias las arrañas a mi me facina cualquier animal o insecto que no haga daño en especial los janster guamaly me facinan, bueno aunque cualquier animal e insecto no me facina por que se trataria de todo del planeta y eso incleye culebras , tigras albenuyos , ect...pero bueno un amigo con mi condicion que comprenda pido plis chao,tachau,bye,hasta pronto good bye :)

Scrollin
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Nov 2010, 8:18 am

Overwiew: Hey, I'm Jarod I'm 12 and I live in Queensland. I'm 5'6, I have dark black hair that reaches over my eyes.

My hobbies: Parkour, L33T G4M3Z, Surfing, Art, Headbanging (Lol, of course)

About me: I play keyboard in my band (Concrete Angel). I'm the self proclaimed metal head. I spend most of my time playing PS3, jamming or doing parkour. I have HFAS (Although you wouldn't know it from looking). I'm a big manga/anime fan. I've got my own manga in the works. (The lifelong adventure of phil, a crazy guy who finds himself in all sorts of strange situations). If you wanna contact me just PM or add my PSN : F15_RAPTOR

Moonlight Echo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Dec 2016, 4:36 am

Hi,
My name is Lizzy, and I'm 13, 14 in January. I live in England, and I'm looking for someone to talk to. I like reading, writing, and singing. I also love rock music. I am currently writing a novel, and am on chapter 30 out of 32. It has 390 A5 pages. If anyone feels like talking, you can PM me.

13llamaz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Dec 2019, 8:28 pm

hi Lizzy! im 13 to and I am looking for a friend!
I like some pop and rap. I like skateboarding, swimming, pandas, dogs, eggnog.
I like comic books like amulet, ghosts, smile, and a lot more.
it would be great if u responded!