My Weekly Weight Watchers Weigh-in Result.

Page 2 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

TheGreyBadger
Toucan
Toucan

11 May 2006, 3:50 pm

I weighed in today at 156.0 pounds and went to the gym and worked out, except for the leg press because my banged up leg is still sensitive. Put in 20 minutes on the exercycle by bringing along a copy of The Atlantic to read while cycling.

I renewed my locker rental for the summer semester.

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2006, 9:13 pm

today i got weighed in at 135.0 pounds... only .2 lost. grr.

i guess the fact that i drank a ton of water before may have to do with it

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2006, 12:54 pm

I've been along to fat club tonight. I've lost four pounds this week. I now weigh 24st 9lb, which means I have lost over a stone since I started going along to Weight Watchers on 4 April! :lol:

TheGreyBadger
Toucan
Toucan

18 May 2006, 1:49 pm

I gained 1.6 pounds. I was running late and grabbed the jeans flung over the blanket chest, which is the heavy pair of real jeans and not the lightweight pull-ones without rivets. Still - even after going to the gym three days this week!

For lunch: mixed greens salad with fancy vinegar and olive oil, raisins, a few walnuts, and a bit of sharp cheddar cheese. One (only one!) slice of whole wheat toast.

Supper plans: homemade vegetable soup.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2006, 1:55 pm

The easiest way, I find, is to ignore their diet plans and just eat tons of cottage cheese, water, fruit juice (find a brand with the lowest calories you can find that you like) and cut out butter, cheese and crisps entirely. A bit of meat's fine, but put some vegetables on there too. Oh, and just have a couple of glasses/pints every week instead of several bottles. :)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2006, 7:37 pm

I've gained 1 lb. I was doing so well, and than I've walked into my Clubhouse and the whole Kitchen was populated by Doughnuts. They've also made big Lunch for the Members, as well. I'll have to remember that one of the Members at my Clubhouse brings in free groceries, a week before Cheque Day, and that's when the Pasteries are in the Kitchen. I'll be avoiding the Clubhouse on Free Food Day.

drummer_girl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2006, 10:08 am

may i join in this aswell???
i am not doing weightwatchers. i tried that and it is not really suitable for me, seeingas i can never rmeber how many Points ive had!!
i am following the Rosemary Conley diet. and i might be meeting her in person later this week!!

i started my diet 13th feb 06 (Heh im ok at remebering dates though!!)
weighing in at 20 stone and 4 lbs (or for you yanks - 284 lbs :wink: )

now 22nd may 06 and i weigh 16 stone and 12 lbs ( 236 lbs)
A LOSS OF 48 LBS!! !!
if anybody undesatdn uk dress size (female) i cannot translate sorry because i dont know.
bottom half started at size 26... now a size 20
top half started at size 22 .... now size 16 total drop of 4 sizes for each

i think it will encourage me more to post how much i lose on this every week. i do have several ways of keeping myself encouraged...
(if u wanna read on plz do.. if ur gettin bored of me (which ppl often say that they do) then just skip past lol)

i have 4 main ways to encourage myself.
1: to try old clothes onImage

2: to represent the amount of weight ive lost with an appropriate measure.
in my case, old cardboard boxes used to hold chocolate bars, seeing as i used to be a chocoholic. each box in the pile represents when full those boxes would have weighed the same as what ive lost... if i lose much more thell be taller than i am!

3 taking bfore and after pictures Image

oh and number 4 is that im going to america on october and every time i think of something unhealthy i am thinking the second after how good it would be for me to be looking good when i go to america

well thats it for now... i have other pics too but to not bore u...
oh btw do u like my yellow tshirt?? it says not Pokemon gotta catch em all, but Tokemon gotta smoke em all, and shows pikachu squirtle and charmander drugged up to the eye balls smoking huge spliffs!! lolImage
lol

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2006, 10:36 am

Good stuff - keep it up. :)

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2006, 12:48 pm

OK. I've been up to Weight Watchers and I've lost two pounds this week, which means I weigh 24st 7lb. Not bad, eh? Self-belief is where it's at. :D

TheGreyBadger
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2006, 6:38 pm

Tequila, I gained 2.2 pounds and am almost back up to 160#. Reasons:

It's so hot I come home feeling woozy and nauseated and wanting comfort food. Weaight Watchers asked was I bringing water along when I walk. What? Carry anything/ In THIS heat? Well, no.

Friend's birthday, took him out to Thai food. Love that Thom Kha. Mucho points.

So - I'm filling out my tracker sheet as if it were a child's homework.

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2006, 6:42 pm

Yesterday I found out I lost 1.4 lbs. Not too bad. I didn't know I was capable of this!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2006, 1:07 am

I'll be weighing myself every Monday Morning, for the Summer. Weight Watchers is starting to cost too much. I'll still be applying their principals. I've maintained from Last Week. I'm at 172 lbs.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2006, 9:46 pm

I've weighed myself Yesterday, Monday morning and I weighed 168 Lbs. I've lost 4 Lbs, my first week doing it, alone. I'm going to keep at it! I've put first weekly $15 in my Bus Hobby Envelope. :)

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2006, 12:55 pm

I went up to fat club tonight in an XXL size T-shirt, a size smaller than ones I used to wear (and it fits). I have lost three pounds this week, which means I now weigh 24st 4lb. Not bad, eh? It's the walking what does it. :)

TheGreyBadger
Toucan
Toucan

01 Jun 2006, 2:48 pm

Last week I gained 2.2 pounds. This week I lost 3.2 pounds and am back down to 156.6 for a 20-pound loss total. I say it was the scales by the fit of my pants backed me up both times.

Leg is still hurting when I overdo the walking. Stinging and pulling. Paldon (massage therapist) says it sounds like scar tissue and offered to do some gentle work on it. I need to call & make an appointment.

Oh - and after eating oatmeal with an apple cut up in it all winter, I found that reverting to dry cereal left me hungry as early as 11am. By noon I was in Long John Silvers ordering a Fish & More plate - considerable backsliding!

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2006, 12:48 am

I think the reason that so many of us have Weight Issues, is because we turn to Food for the comfort that we don't feel that people are willing to offer us.