Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2010, 11:47 pm

I was obsessed with the penis, when I was 8. Does that shock you? I'd make up chants about boys going to the bathroom, replacing penis, with tail. :oops:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2010, 11:51 pm

I was also obsessed with hippies, when I was 17, which is pretty tarnishing to my image and personality, as you all know it, today. :?

AphexSam
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Mar 2010, 11:21 am

Wow you guys have actually made me feel alot better. Its not that my parents wouldnt let me they just wouldnt approve. I havent told anyone about it as an obssesion although I think my dad knows, the maount of books and movies i have on it is astonishing and im always watching the crime channel or documentaries on youtube as well etc. My parents are quite strict, I dont think they would want me reading up about Balkan Heroin smuggling routes, or the Russian "b***h wars". But then thats jsut them and if they can't accept me for it well then they can *insert expletive here* :D/

thans for being understanding

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2010, 12:50 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I was obsessed with the penis, when I was 8. Does that shock you? I'd make up chants about boys going to the bathroom, replacing penis, with tail. :oops:

Hehe, aged 15/16 I was obsessed with death and mutilation. And I NEVER shut up about it. Conversations at the dinner table went like this

Mother: 'So yeah, how are you? What do you think of this new policy the government brought in?
X: 'Um-'
Me: 'Did you know a decapitated head stays alive for ten seconds or so?'

And so on.

Man, I wish my mom had just had a little saline injection...You know how I mean that, right?