Giving up, and I feel fine...

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Metal_Man
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2010, 5:04 am

^ True. I've actually had good luck with dating sites but you have to weed through a lot of bad ones first.

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2010, 7:42 am

DavidM wrote:
Just because you are liberated from romantic notions such as 'Ms Right' doesn't mean you have to give up on sexual conquests.

But if, like me, you cannot even handle the occasional casual meaningless sex, then you really are screwed - depression, obsessions and other demons will creep inside your soul and torment you for the rest of your life. You will feel completely worthless and descend into a spiral of self-hate that will irreparably destroy your self-esteem and therefore condemn you to eternal rejection, which leads to more self-hate, and the loop keeps going round until you eventually are liberated from this cycle by nothing less than total madness and death.

Yes... I had that for 4 yrs almost. I am truly mad now <3

got free science papers?

www.pubmed.gov
www.sciencedirect.com
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2010, 9:39 am

DavidM wrote:
Just because you are liberated from romantic notions such as 'Ms Right' doesn't mean you have to give up on sexual conquests.

But if, like me, you cannot even handle the occasional casual meaningless sex, then you really are screwed - depression, obsessions and other demons will creep inside your soul and torment you for the rest of your life. You will feel completely worthless and descend into a spiral of self-hate that will irreparably destroy your self-esteem and therefore condemn you to eternal rejection, which leads to more self-hate, and the loop keeps going round until you eventually are liberated from this cycle by nothing less than total madness and death.

Cool! That sounds like fun... ;o)