How old when you first had a crush?

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2010, 8:45 pm

How old when you first had a crush?

Okay, for me, I was about 10 as far as I remember when I had this crush on this girl which then eventually turned into love. :heart:
Turns out that she is actually my girlfriend today.

It was so beautiful, I never thought it would of happened... I did have other crushes too not forgetting that.

Who was your's? :)

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2010, 8:46 pm

I didn't recognize having a first crush 'til I was 19... recently

Last edited by Peko on 27 Mar 2010, 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KaolTamalak
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Mar 2010, 8:48 pm

Like 4.

aeroz
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2010, 8:49 pm

five

never a time I can remember, that I didn't like girls

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2010, 8:53 pm

Girls didn't exist before that.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2010, 9:19 pm

When I was young I repressed my thoughts about girls. I was afraid of what I might do if I didn't. That changed when I was 15 and in grade 10. In my grade 10 buisiness class was a girl who I thought was absolutely stunning. She was into Wicca and wore clothes that left her shoulders exposed. She smelled great too. Her smell was almost ... hypnotic.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2010, 9:23 pm

Actually this is weird but my first crush was on a comic strip character. Steve Canyon. I was about 5 and I was way jealous of Poteet.

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2010, 9:40 pm

I was ten, and had dreams about winning the hearts of girls in my class, but having no prior feelings for them prior to or following said dreams. More significant was the feelings I had for this girl I knew, who had a unisex name. I kept mistaking her for the boy with the same name, much to her annoyance. She was quite pretty though so I kept looking at her. She eventually told me to stop looking at her.

The next girl I recall having that sort of attraction to was in the beginning of junior high school. She was quite critical of me, so I knew her from having to fend off her criticisms, but she was also pretty and I couldn't help but look at her. She caught me once and said, "I have a boyfriend, you know." Just a little bit more subtle than the first one. I was quite defensive.

I still didn't want to have anything to do with the opposite sex until I was about fourteen and a half and the idea suddenly dawned on me that many girls were quite attractive, and I should try to go out with them. One in particular I became particularly infatuated with after managing to convince myself that she liked me. She did appear to enjoy my company a bit more than the previous two, but I was still rejected.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2010, 9:45 pm

I remember in 7th grade I had a crush on this guy in my History class. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I would literally twist in my seat to look at him sitting farther back in the class. :roll:

Side_Kick
Raven
Raven

27 Mar 2010, 10:04 pm

Started early... Four. :lol: My mom's best friend's son. I would follow him around non-stop whenever we were visiting with them. I remember my mom telling me that when I was born, her and her friend had discussed their desire for us to grow up and marry. Until I was about 14, I had a full understanding that this was serious, and that he and I were, in fact, betrothed. Imagine my disappointment. ;) I still think Jerry O'Connell and Daniel of Silverchair are gorgeous, because they resemble him. :)

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2010, 10:15 pm

Maybe like...fourth or fifth grade. The girl I had a crush on in the 4th grade also had a crush on me, but we were never boyfriend/girlfriend, just good friends.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2010, 10:24 pm

I think I was 9 or 10. Another boy had a crush on the girl at the same time, and we had a friendly rivalry of sorts. That was back when i was in virginia. I think I had one before that, back in 1st grade, which was back when I lived overseas. Memory is too far back so its a bit fuzzy :/

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

jeffhermy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Mar 2010, 10:40 pm

I had a crush on a girl just right for me in high school, but she fell for this college jerk who got her preggers, treated her bad and warped her personality. It changed me too, not just how I see men and women but how I see relationships with age differences.

astaut
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2010, 10:44 pm

I don't remember having little crushes on boys as a kid (I don't think I had any actually). I had a big time crush on a guy about ten years older than me when I was 12 or 13, and I've liked just a handful more guys since then. I've always thought it was strange that the first guy I liked was so much older than me, but maybe that's normal.

KittenWithAWhip
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2010, 2:12 am

Two and a half. He was in my brother's class and had a Japanese name with lots of syllables. I loved saying it over and over.

:heart:

After that, nothing til ten or eleven.

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2010, 3:14 am

Let's see... <.< 5 to 10 (in those waters), it was always unrequited love though. =/ Kind of stopped seeking after 17 years old or so.

Good memories, i wonder where those girls i used to love are now. :(