Page 6 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

awsomekid
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Apr 2012, 8:36 pm

Lol yes all the time and I'm 14 but people keep asking what's that 6th or 7th grader doing in an 8th grade classroom except for the people who know me

Sempiternal
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2012, 9:23 pm

I'm fourteen, almost fifteen, but most people say I look thirteen. I don't really think it makes much of a difference, haha. Though one person said I could pass for a sixth grader. I once visited my middle school to pick my little brother up and realized that a lot of the students there were taller and looked older than I was. I think I look around my age, but since I live in a predominantly Asian area and Asians tend to look young for their age, maybe I really do look younger than I really am?

I have one friend who's supposed to be in a grade above me (she's born in December), and she can easily pass as a third grader! :lol:

alessi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Apr 2012, 1:19 pm

I look much younger than I am. I don't think it is from making fewer facial expressions. Otherwise we would be like people who have had facelifts - less wrinkles but their hands give it away. It isn't like that for us.

My hands look as young as my face. Much younger than my chronological age.

I think it is something deeper than just staying out of the sun and less facial expressions.

Perhaps our DNA is more stable or something.

balletnerd
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Apr 2012, 1:41 pm

people often mistake me for being at least ten years younger, but they say its not just how i look its my mannerisms and style of dress as well