Page 3 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

lostD
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2011, 12:34 pm

I am pansexual even though nobody believes me, they all think I am heterosexual (even though the only time I "fell in love" was with a woman but anyway), especially not one of my bisexual friend who claim to be always right ("she can read one's soul") and think that if you don't find her attractive, you don't like women. Apparently, I look heterosexual, never thought there was a look but well...

I never dated anyone because I am hopeless when it comes to romantic interrectations and am not often stronly interested in someone since I am strongly attracted to the intellect.

I am really annoyed by people who say that bisexual / pansexual have more chances of finding someone to sleep with, as if every bisexual / pansexual were attractive and social (and slu*ty). :roll:

Nic622
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Feb 2011, 3:15 pm

I consider myself a lesbian. I live with my girlfriend of almost 2 years. It's difficult living with another person but especially an extremely emotional female. :? I've never met another female with AS and definitely not another lesbian. It would be nice to hear from another person experiencing the same issues.

Rat_Barzane
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Feb 2011, 6:53 pm

I have met quite a few bisexual women but very few lesbians... My ex is a lesbian but that was a very dysfunctional relationship which has left me feeling that I would be better off not having relationships at all.. 6 years of being told I'm stupid, I think wrong, feel wrong.. 6 Years of losing everything I am until I was just a shell of a person. Only relationship I've ever had.

creature1001
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Feb 2011, 9:20 pm

I'm lesbian. I have a way with the lady's. I don't know what it is. When there is a cute girl this amazing charm takes over me. But now I'm just boasting. ;)

My gf scored 121 on the aspie quiz.
Her ex scored 148
&
Her gf scored 146

Aspies, or at least in my circle, are quite common in the lesbian community. My good~ish friend is a post-op transexual lesbian. She knows 4 languages, is a computer programmer, wasn't in her first relationship till she was 26 (pretransition), walks funny, full body stims, whispers when she talks... will not admit she's an aspie!

Rat_Barzane

10 Feb 2011, 10:32 pm

creature1001 wrote:
I'm lesbian. I have a way with the lady's. I don't know what it is. When there is a cute girl this amazing charm takes over me. But now I'm just boasting. ;)

I'm so totally jealous, lol.. If a woman I find attractive speaks to me in a possibly flirtatious manner I practically go mute (particularly if I've been.. observing said woman).. If anything does come out of my mouth I'm generally kicking myself forever afterwards coz I either totally missed an opportunity or just basically appeared to be the awkward twit that I am :lol:

e.g. I'm an IT student.. Last year I noticed an attractive young lady -hairdresser apprentice- and enjoyed watching her walk past, as ya do.. One day I was quite happily watching... Then she comes up to me, asks me if she can borrow my lighter, so yes, thats simple enough, I lend her my lighter.. a brief discussion on rolling cigarettes follows, she finds it difficult, I've been rolling for 10 years, she is surprised at my age.. So far so good.. I feel I'm handing this quite well.. I compliment her on her pentagram necklace, say I was looking at it as she walked past, (hoping it would reduce the possibility of me looking like a perve).. She says "oh, I thought it was me you were looking at" *bang* my brain proceeds to shut down and process.. I think I kinda chuckled or something.. Now later, I think if only I said something like "oh yeah, well, that too" or something but no, my brain went into idiot mode :lol: I still see her around, we smile at each other..
If I've correctly interpreted that she may have been interested, she must be bi, I've seen her with a boyfriend lol.. Almost certainly too young for me too!! But I'm still kicking myself...

Your Aspie score: 155 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 57 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

creature1001
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Feb 2011, 12:07 am

It seems to be only when I am the aggressor that I become a 'Romeo'. When I am pursued I become quite shy. My brain must have a problem in processing that type of dynamic.

Rat_Barzane

11 Feb 2011, 12:31 am

Ah, theres my problem, I'm far too passive and non-aggressive.. :lol:

creature1001
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Feb 2011, 9:52 am

Rat_Barzane wrote:
G'day... I'm new here.. I'm not very good at introducing myself so I'm gonna just start talking and y'all can get used to me

Ha!
I never introduce myself, ever. I feel terribly uncomfortable starting a thread totally devoted to my mere existence.

Rat_Barzane wrote:
Ah, theres my problem, I'm far too passive and non-aggressive..

Maybe you'd find some success on a dating site. I haven't (stick out as a loon), but you might. Also, if you do some research you may discover some aspie support groups in your area, and I am willing to bet you could meet several lesbians. And you may find yourself more comfortable (aggressive ;) ) with a lesbian aspie.

Rat_Barzane

11 Feb 2011, 10:11 am

creature1001 wrote:
Rat_Barzane wrote:
G'day... I'm new here.. I'm not very good at introducing myself so I'm gonna just start talking and y'all can get used to me

Ha!
I never introduce myself, ever. I feel terribly uncomfortable starting a thread totally devoted to my mere existence.

Me too, which is why I don't.. This also applies to real life as I am rediculously shy :lol: and for some reason find it easier to just kinda.. fade in...
creature1001 wrote:
Rat_Barzane wrote:
Ah, theres my problem, I'm far too passive and non-aggressive..

Maybe you'd find some success on a dating site. I haven't (stick out as a loon), but you might. Also, if you do some research you may discover some aspie support groups in your area, and I am willing to bet you could meet several lesbians. And you may find yourself more comfortable (aggressive ;) ) with a lesbian aspie.

Perhaps one day I'll try one of these suggestions.. Have to deal with some baggage first though :lol: Certainly may be worth looking up a support group simply to meet people I might actually get on with though :) thanks for the suggestions

Kiseki
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2011, 9:50 pm

Hello, I'm a lesbian!

But I have issues with connecting to others and intimacy, so I've never actually been with anyone :(

QuelOround
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Feb 2011, 7:14 pm

I am a lesbian aspie. I've been with the same NT girl for 5 years. Her nephew is also an Aspie so I think she understand me a lot better than everyone else I've met.

daedal
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Feb 2011, 5:12 pm

I've always felt attracted to both, I can remember being massively obsessed with my next door neighbour from when I was 5 to about 9, who is a girl. It's exactly the same kind of obsession I get with people now. It's just very natural and I don't really care about saying 'bi' or anything. It's not really a choice or a mindset, it just happens...plus I'm not usually attracted because of someone's face or body. It's usually their mind, if they're a little different and quiet. I find it hard to distinguish between very good friendship and sexual 'friendship'. Just sometimes I'll latch onto later I guess (pardon the pun!).