Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Hayley
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Apr 2010, 10:16 pm

Thank you to whomever it was that suggested a weighted blanket for sleep issues/sensory integration issues. I did tell them I'd read about it on WP. I have been looking for that thread and cannot find it..I want to tell whoever it was THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! !!
It has been AMAZING. My son has slept better in the last week than he ever has. He was getting up 4-6 times a night and was so resistant to go to bed. I can't believe this turnaround in his sleep so quickly. Since the first night, I have had to wake him up in the morning AND he has only gotten up once and that was to use the bathroom. He told my husband that just feeling it makes him sleepy!

jamesongerbil
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2010, 11:09 pm

Wow, that's really cool! When I was little, I slept with a comforter most of the time, else I couldn't fall asleep, even in summer. Having one or more heavier blankets on me is always more comfortable.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2010, 12:15 pm

:D :D :D

Hanna
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Apr 2010, 12:32 pm

Weird! I just looked into buying one a few minutes ago for my son who is 11. It takes him about an hour to decompress before he falls asleep. I am glad to hear that it is a success.