Page 9 of 9 [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 2:18 pm

Why did God make us aspies? topic

In order that we can appreciate the debate going on here. No NTs could go on like this for almost nine pages. :wink:

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 3:30 pm

sartresue wrote:

In order that we can appreciate the debate going on here. No NTs could go on like this for almost nine pages. :wink:

"sand and ruveyn" will be its own wikipedia entry in the future.
it will be a term, a manner of speech
"are you guys sand-and-ruveyning again?"

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 4:14 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
sartresue wrote:

You should write it up, ZEG! lol I've often wondered what it would be like to get involved in something like that and to see it through. So yes, I do admit some of my own guilt in keeping the whole sand-and-ruveyning thing going. It is extremely time-consuming and draining, though. As for Sand, he's not really such a bad guy if you bother at all to try to get to know him. We aren't going to agree on certain things. But don't write the guy off, either.

monkees4va
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Apr 2010, 4:12 am

I think if there is a god, it's a god that none of the worlds religions follow. All religions were created by man, that never knew the origins of the universe, how things were created and any other moral or scientific dilemma. Religion was an attempt to explain the world they lived in with no evidence and no facts. People bought into it because it gave them answers. Same with the scientific method.
I am atheist to worldwide religion, agnostic to what is really out there
but I believe in evolution, and that is my answer to your question.
We are aspies because we have a certain gene or brain function that was created through evolution. Whether we are a god or bad evolutionary pathway is personal opinion.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 65 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2010, 6:25 am

AngelRho wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:
sartresue wrote:

You should write it up, ZEG! lol I've often wondered what it would be like to get involved in something like that and to see it through. So yes, I do admit some of my own guilt in keeping the whole sand-and-ruveyning thing going. It is extremely time-consuming and draining, though. As for Sand, he's not really such a bad guy if you bother at all to try to get to know him. We aren't going to agree on certain things. But don't write the guy off, either.

It's evident in a locale where insanity rules, Sandity is bound to be unappreciated.