Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

eroberts
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Apr 2010, 6:09 am

heckeler06 wrote:
Hey eroberts: What do you think of Cresswell, Camara, and Simonsen playing for Sheffield United? How have they been doing?

All played very well, especially Simonsen who is the best keeper we've had this season (and we've had a lot), I doubt we'll try and buy any of them though since we seem to just keep getting loan players rarther than buying them.

anwar1983
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Apr 2010, 12:07 pm

I am a loyal West Ham United fan and tend to go to maybe 4-6 games a season, mainly because I do not live in London anymore and I am a season ticket holder at my local Rugby league club. I have owned over 97 football shirts in my life so far (but I know I have forgotten some which I have owned so in reality the number will be higher), from the age of 6 til 27 and currently have my eye on the new Republic of Ireland home shirt, a fantastic shade of green and will be a perfect addition to my collection and am an Eire supporter.

I think England will make the semi finals, but I feel either Spain or Argentina will win the World Cup. Messi is the best player in the world at the moment, but I also rate Carlos Tevez very highly and think he was hugely underrated at Man Utd and has shown what all West Ham fans knew about him at Man City.

I think it's crazy that in the Premier League we do not currently have a side from Yorkshire in the top ten. No offence to the original topic poster, but Hull City are not a Premier side and I am hoping they go down along with Wigan. I am nostalgic for the days when we had Coventry, QPR, Nottingham Forest, Sheffield Wednesday, Crystal Palace, Norwich City, Ipswich and Leeds Utd in the Premier League.

Topcat16
Raven
Raven

15 Apr 2010, 4:58 pm

for me, i don;t see the world cup going anywhere but europe. theres only two top south american players in form right now, messi and tevez's coach marradonna is likely to get argentina knocked out very early on. spain have that never going win luck thing, i think italy have a strong chance or maybe holland. I do hope england mind

anwar1983
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Apr 2010, 6:36 pm

You can never rite off the Germans