Page 8 of 9 [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 2:11 pm

Biggest turn off ever: girls so thin they you can see all their damn bones. Literally the anorexic ones. Extremely ugly, and a shame since most of the girls who do this to themselves looked good before they screwed it up.

sgrannel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 11:36 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
Biggest turn off ever: girls so thin they you can see all their damn bones. Literally the anorexic ones. Extremely ugly, and a shame since most of the girls who do this to themselves looked good before they screwed it up.

I don't like this either. However, consider the viewpoint that these girls are severely ill in a way that is difficult for us to understand. Still, it's a turnoff and I'm sure they'll understand your reasons if you don't want to get into a relationship with one of them. On the other hand, I do get quietly very angry when I see that a woman has done this to herself, whatever the reason.

But a dog knows his boy can go wrong

PLA
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2010, 2:38 am

I'm not even bothered by mere skinnyness, but anorexia does a lot of damage. One of my neighbours, though she didn't stop eating, started an exercise routine intended for horses without increasing her intake, and she began to look twisted and skeletal like a burn victim, though her skin was not burnt.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."

gassy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Apr 2010, 1:59 pm

The only criteria i have is somebody i can relate to.

If i cant relate to them and feel comfortable around (i dont think the two are mutually exclusive), even if i do like them, i dont think it would be fair for me to start dating them.

Also I have this problem where by I keep questionning, and feeling that everybody and everything around me is little more than a figment of my imagination. i.e Once i feel that the other person "exists" as a person with a mind of their own (and therefore relate to them) would i feel comfortable in creating a loving relationship with them.

However i have a hunch that that will probably never happen.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2010, 4:57 pm

Religious and political extremists.
Smoking.
A girl that doesnt use her brain or one that have kids.

Any of those things = Immediate "bye bye".

Felgen
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Apr 2010, 5:43 pm

What turns Felgen off:

- Stupidity (yes, stupid girls are annoying)
- Spineless girls that let me boss them around and always agree to everything
- Unattrative appearance (looks aren't that important, but I can't 'choose' to fall in love with a girl I don't find attractive)
- Beeing a fanatical religious activist
- Beeing a fanatical atheist activist who hates people that doesn't agree with her

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2010, 6:11 pm

Turn-offs...

-Sports fanatic
-Smokes
-Over tanned
-Glitter
-Just isn't cute or cool
-Smells strange
-Super opinionated
-Loud
-Ignores me
-Religious Evangelicalism
-No libido
-Has a boyfriend

Come check out my photography!
http://dmausf.deviantart.com/

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2010, 4:29 am

Borderline personality disorder.
Before I met my wife, I was involved with a woman who I thought I was head over heals in love with, who happens to have had BPD. She used me and abused me, took my money, and even took my mom's money. She knew how to use her son, who both my mom and I absolutely loved, to take advantage of us. And did I mention how she cheated on me? Or how after she left me for an ex boyfriend (who had beaten her), she had strung me along with promises of coming back to me? And when she did leave him, it was for a guy who ended up beating her son. Thankfully, Child Protective Services ended up saving her child from both of them. I know this is a genuine disorder, but because I was victimized by a person with it, it's hard for me to be sympathetic toward the rest of the breed. Just because a woman has this disorder doesn't excuse her if she's a crazy, manipulative... er, I'll just say witch.
Sorry if I offended any crazy, manipulative witches.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2010, 4:30 am

Before I met my wife, I was involved with a woman who I thought I was head over heals in love with, who happens to have had BPD. She used me and abused me, took my money, and even took my mom's money. She knew how to use her son, who both my mom and I absolutely loved, to take advantage of us. And did I mention how she cheated on me? Or how after she left me for an ex boyfriend (who had beaten her), she had strung me along with promises of coming back to me? And when she did leave him, it was for a guy who ended up beating her son. Thankfully, Child Protective Services ended up saving her child from both of them. I know this is a genuine disorder, but because I was victimized by a person with it, it's hard for me to be sympathetic toward the rest of the breed. Just because a woman has this disorder doesn't excuse her if she's a crazy, manipulative... er, I'll just say witch.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2010, 5:07 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

Sorry, I didn't mean to duplicate my post.

musicboxforever
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2010, 6:52 am

I don't have time for liars. Just tell me the truth, it saves a load of hasstle.
I don't want someone materialistic or showy. I was watching a programme about bed and breakfasts last night and one of the guys couldn't understand why one of the other b&b owners ran a not for profit b&b. He was so focussed on making money that he couldn't see why anyone would want to put their profits into helping other people rather than "dress up" their b&b. That's a real turn-off.
I don't want someone who puts other people down to feel good about themself or if they disagree with what the other person is saying.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2010, 10:23 am

musicboxforever wrote:
I don't have time for liars. Just tell me the truth, it saves a load of hasstle.

Couldn't agree more with that one.

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2010, 9:10 pm

I think my turn offs would be liars, manipulators and those that believe others are bigots because they don't believe in the same stuff they do. Everyone has their own opinions and a right to have them, do they have to share them or judge others by them no. Add on those that can't understand that the past is the past and it's time to move on, people make mistakes but today's a new day. :)

Bugzee
Toucan
Toucan

29 Apr 2010, 9:19 pm

Girls who are neurotic. I know that it may be in bad form to judge someone based on a mental condition, but I have dealt with enough girls who have some kind of neurotic personality disorder to know that it is best to avoid them. It isn't worth the trouble, and I have my own issues so I don't need to get brought down by other people's crap.

dtoxic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Apr 2010, 1:19 am

stroller

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2010, 1:56 am

Bugzee wrote:
Girls who are neurotic. I know that it may be in bad form to judge someone based on a mental condition, but I have dealt with enough girls who have some kind of neurotic personality disorder to know that it is best to avoid them. It isn't worth the trouble, and I have my own issues so I don't need to get brought down by other people's crap.

Have you never heard of the term "() be crazy"?