Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2010, 5:13 pm

This is Jesus Christ's message. It is the message of pure and infinite honesty. It is the message of dynamic honesty. Submit your will to the governing authorities. Submit your will to your parents and submit your will to God.

Even if you do not understand what they are saying submit to the directives the best way you can. If your parents or the governing directives goes against God then submit to God first. Submit to them all to the extreme. If something goes wrong then use "I" context. Do not use the "you" context. Ephemerella helped me with this one. I give her credit.

For instance, this is an example of what happened on a mystery shop. My scheduler forgot to put a set of instructions on my shop telling me who I was supposed to shop. I could've blamed her but I tried something as an experiment. Ephemerella from wrongplanet gave me this idea. She said to take ownership of the problem. I put it into in "I" context meaning I took ownership of the problem. I just said that I must've misread and misunderstood the instructions and I apologized to the scheduler.

I've tried it a few more times and it seems to work. This means, including myself, most people can't stand criticism and can't stand to be pointed out that they're wrong. This is because of pride. We always want to be right. The truth is we're not. For all I know everything I could be saying in this blog could be wrong. The best solution it seems like is let the results happen where they may. In the end as my example the scheduler had me do the shop again with the person they said to do and they admitted they were wrong. I am going to obey the word of God even more so and submit to it more than others do including the church because they're more right than they think. I'm going to submit to the authority figures more so. Let's let the authority figures be as right as they want and lets show how extremely right they are instead of trying to prove them wrong.

This is what I'm doing with dynamic honesty that has been revealed to me somehow whether I reasoned myself to it or whether it was revealed to me through some supernatural means. Instead of trying to prove them wrong I'm going to prove them extremely right. For instance, there are those who say to do volunteer work to gain experience. I say I'm going to set out to prove them right. If they're right and I'm wrong then I will have a excellent job through my blood, sweat, and tears. If they're wrong and I'm right about volunteer jobs then they will eventually realize their error as the trees will bear fruit no matter who is right or wrong.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2010, 5:45 pm

cubedemon6073 wrote:
This is Jesus Christ's message. It is the message of pure and infinite honesty. It is the message of dynamic honesty. Submit your will to the governing authorities. Submit your will to your parents and submit your will to God.

Even if you do not understand what they are saying submit to the directives the best way you can. If your parents or the governing directives goes against God then submit to God first. Submit to them all to the extreme. If something goes wrong then use "I" context. Do not use the "you" context. Ephemerella helped me with this one. I give her credit.

For instance, this is an example of what happened on a mystery shop. My scheduler forgot to put a set of instructions on my shop telling me who I was supposed to shop. I could've blamed her but I tried something as an experiment. Ephemerella from wrongplanet gave me this idea. She said to take ownership of the problem. I put it into in "I" context meaning I took ownership of the problem. I just said that I must've misread and misunderstood the instructions and I apologized to the scheduler.

I've tried it a few more times and it seems to work. This means, including myself, most people can't stand criticism and can't stand to be pointed out that they're wrong. This is because of pride. We always want to be right. The truth is we're not. For all I know everything I could be saying in this blog could be wrong. The best solution it seems like is let the results happen where they may. In the end as my example the scheduler had me do the shop again with the person they said to do and they admitted they were wrong. I am going to obey the word of God even more so and submit to it more than others do including the church because they're more right than they think. I'm going to submit to the authority figures more so. Let's let the authority figures be as right as they want and lets show how extremely right they are instead of trying to prove them wrong.

This is what I'm doing with dynamic honesty that has been revealed to me somehow whether I reasoned myself to it or whether it was revealed to me through some supernatural means. Instead of trying to prove them wrong I'm going to prove them extremely right. For instance, there are those who say to do volunteer work to gain experience. I say I'm going to set out to prove them right. If they're right and I'm wrong then I will have a excellent job through my blood, sweat, and tears. If they're wrong and I'm right about volunteer jobs then they will eventually realize their error as the trees will bear fruit no matter who is right or wrong.

While I agree with you for the most part, and I think you have some good ideas, I suggest you be on guard with this idea. What if, say, your employer pressures you to do something that violates Christian principles? Can you really say that you are wrong for being a Christian? Governments are also often responsible for terrible behavior. Some may argue that adultery is wrong and should be illegal. Yet it is legal. Should Christians just be good little Christians and just go along with it and say that they are wrong about prohibitions on adultery?

The early Christians of the Roman Empire did not rise up in violent opposition to Rome. Yet they were rounded up because of a simple little belief. They died standing firm on their faith. If you are a Christian, I urge you to stand firm as well. Yes, be humble. Yes, be submissive. But do not cave in to people who would have you do wrong and abandon your faith.