Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,438

20 Apr 2010, 8:39 pm

Today 11 years ago two bullied high school students made the decision to take innocent lives for their amusement believing it to be like video games. That is the publics view on this. However the whole thing is much more complicated and was a thought out plan concocted by one of the "Victims" named Rachel Scott. Rachel wanted herself and her writings to be famous and she realized that many people's work becomes famous after their death. So she took advantage of 2 bullied students to make herself seem important. She made sure they killed her first and made sure that they looked like the villains (which they were but she was just as much). I do not at all support what those 2 teenagers did but I support even less a popular student taking advantage of bullied and emotionally disturbed students for their own doing



monsterland
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 836
Location: San Francisco, CA

20 Apr 2010, 9:01 pm

No.



Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,438

20 Apr 2010, 9:10 pm

monsterland wrote:
No.

Yes it is incredibly obvious. As her friends claimed she always wrote and knew that one day her writings would be famous (she also even wrote a diary entry that said she admired the artists who after their deaths became more famous) and the fact that she was the first one shot. And was also seen talking to Eric and Dylan at times weeks before the massacre. But the media loves to make the weird kids look like the bad guys and if you are an attractive girl you can not be guilty no matter what.



pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2009
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,819
Location: Georgia

20 Apr 2010, 9:11 pm

....what? No.


_________________
I'm never gonna dance again, Aspie feet have got no rhythm.


bully_on_speed
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 890

20 Apr 2010, 9:14 pm

swing and a fail



told_u_so
Butterfly
Butterfly

User avatar

Joined: 30 Mar 2010
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Posts: 9

20 Apr 2010, 9:30 pm

I really don't think you're right about this. This is kind of like saying that Anne Frank arranged it so that she would die and live on forever through her diary. People just don't do things like that.
And if you hate so much how the media portrays the two boys, how can you say something like this about Rachel Scott? I think you should be better than the media. You should probably be trying to spread the truth, not more gossip or lies.
This isn't to say that I'm on the media's side or something. I know the two boys were bullied and everything came to a boiling point. I'm not saying that it was right that they murdered students at their school-it was still wrong. But I don't think that Rachel Scott was some twisted girl who wanted to live on forever through her writings.
Popular girls can talk to unpopular guys. They can also have big dreams. This doesn't make the killings her devious plot to become immortal.



kip
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,166
Location: Somewhere out there...

20 Apr 2010, 10:10 pm

Let's assume for a moment you are correct. If you are, she failed. I have no idea who Rachel Scott is or was, and I have never read anything of hers.


_________________
Every time you think you've made it idiot proof, someone comes along and invents a better idiot.

?the end of our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time. - T.S. Eliot


monsterland
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 836
Location: San Francisco, CA

20 Apr 2010, 10:39 pm

Xenu wrote:
monsterland wrote:
No.

Yes it is incredibly obvious. As her friends claimed she always wrote and knew that one day her writings would be famous (she also even wrote a diary entry that said she admired the artists who after their deaths became more famous) and the fact that she was the first one shot. And was also seen talking to Eric and Dylan at times weeks before the massacre. But the media loves to make the weird kids look like the bad guys and if you are an attractive girl you can not be guilty no matter what.


Breaking news!

The moon landing was fake, 9-11 was staged, the government controls people with mind rays against which only aluminum foil hats can protect you, space aliens walk among us, the Holocaust never happened, and Lindsay Lohan is really a man.

There, I just did you a favor by running you out of material for the next 5 years. Now go outside and get some fresh air... before Al Gore sucks it all into the underground bunker he's building, and then starts selling it to us.



Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,438

20 Apr 2010, 10:42 pm

monsterland wrote:
Xenu wrote:
monsterland wrote:
No.

Yes it is incredibly obvious. As her friends claimed she always wrote and knew that one day her writings would be famous (she also even wrote a diary entry that said she admired the artists who after their deaths became more famous) and the fact that she was the first one shot. And was also seen talking to Eric and Dylan at times weeks before the massacre. But the media loves to make the weird kids look like the bad guys and if you are an attractive girl you can not be guilty no matter what.


Breaking news!

The moon landing was fake, 9-11 was staged, the government controls people with mind rays against which only aluminum foil hats can protect you, space aliens walk among us, the Holocaust never happened, and Lindsay Lohan is really a man.

There, I just did you a favor by running you out of material for the next 5 years. Now go outside and get some fresh air... before Al Gore sucks it all into the underground bunker he's building, and then starts selling it to us.


The Moon landing was faked. All the other stuff is not true. If you would actually try and understand this you would realize my point. I will come back and argue after I get unstoned but just try and understand how obvious this all is.



pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2009
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,819
Location: Georgia

20 Apr 2010, 10:44 pm

Wow... this just keeps getting better.

Just a hint, when you're the ONLY person saying something that's "completely obvious", it's because what you're saying is obviously ridiculous.


_________________
I'm never gonna dance again, Aspie feet have got no rhythm.


monsterland
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 836
Location: San Francisco, CA

20 Apr 2010, 10:46 pm

This made my evening. Which is probably a testament to how sad my life is. But I don't care.



Lyriel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Gender: Female
Posts: 135
Location: Kansas City

20 Apr 2010, 10:55 pm

Xenu wrote:
I will come back and argue after I get unstoned but just try and understand how obvious this all is.


I think this statement says it all. :P



pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2009
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,819
Location: Georgia

20 Apr 2010, 10:58 pm

Lyriel wrote:
Xenu wrote:
I will come back and argue after I get unstoned but just try and understand how obvious this all is.


I think this statement says it all. :P

Oh my God, I didn't even read that. Okay, it all makes sense now. The one time I hung out with one of my friends when she was high, she was saying the most ridiculous stuff and she thought it was amazingly profound. I wrote it down and the next day she read it and realized just how ridiculous it was. Doesn't sound like that'll be the outcome here, unfortunately.


_________________
I'm never gonna dance again, Aspie feet have got no rhythm.


Gigi830
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 5 Feb 2010
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 230
Location: Neptune, Ca

20 Apr 2010, 11:55 pm

Xenu wrote:
monsterland wrote:
Xenu wrote:
monsterland wrote:
No.

Yes it is incredibly obvious. As her friends claimed she always wrote and knew that one day her writings would be famous (she also even wrote a diary entry that said she admired the artists who after their deaths became more famous) and the fact that she was the first one shot. And was also seen talking to Eric and Dylan at times weeks before the massacre. But the media loves to make the weird kids look like the bad guys and if you are an attractive girl you can not be guilty no matter what.


Breaking news!

The moon landing was fake, 9-11 was staged, the government controls people with mind rays against which only aluminum foil hats can protect you, space aliens walk among us, the Holocaust never happened, and Lindsay Lohan is really a man.

There, I just did you a favor by running you out of material for the next 5 years. Now go outside and get some fresh air... before Al Gore sucks it all into the underground bunker he's building, and then starts selling it to us.


The Moon landing was faked. All the other stuff is not true. If you would actually try and understand this you would realize my point. I will come back and argue after I get unstoned but just try and understand how obvious this all is.


The moon landing was NOT faked. Adam and Jaime from Mythbusters proved it. If you don't know what I am talking about you should seriously watch that show- especially that episode, it's on instant Netflix BTW. Super interesting- especially for people interested in myths and rumors and such. I won't get into the Cloumbine thing. A bunch here have already said what I would have (and done a better job at it too). I will just state that I think you are quite wrong on the subject.


_________________
"Read a f#@^ing book" - Nucky Thompson, "Boardwalk Empire"
----------
"We have neither of us anything to tell; you, because you do not communicate, and I, because I conceal nothing." - Marianne, "Sense and Sensibility&


Gigi830
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 5 Feb 2010
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 230
Location: Neptune, Ca

20 Apr 2010, 11:57 pm

pat2rome wrote:
Lyriel wrote:
Xenu wrote:
I will come back and argue after I get unstoned but just try and understand how obvious this all is.


I think this statement says it all. :P

Oh my God, I didn't even read that. Okay, it all makes sense now. The one time I hung out with one of my friends when she was high, she was saying the most ridiculous stuff and she thought it was amazingly profound. I wrote it down and the next day she read it and realized just how ridiculous it was. Doesn't sound like that'll be the outcome here, unfortunately.


OMG, I missed that too o.0
LMAO
This is why I don't do drugs or drink. I prefer to have my brain working at full power, thank you very much 8O


_________________
"Read a f#@^ing book" - Nucky Thompson, "Boardwalk Empire"
----------
"We have neither of us anything to tell; you, because you do not communicate, and I, because I conceal nothing." - Marianne, "Sense and Sensibility&


pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2009
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,819
Location: Georgia

20 Apr 2010, 11:57 pm

Here's what happened when some jackass tried to tell Buzz Aldrin that he was a liar. Go Buzz!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUI36tPKDg4[/youtube]


_________________
I'm never gonna dance again, Aspie feet have got no rhythm.