Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2010, 6:37 am

Xenu wrote:
Today 11 years ago two bullied high school students made the decision to take innocent lives for their amusement believing it to be like video games. That is the publics view on this. However the whole thing is much more complicated and was a thought out plan concocted by one of the "Victims" named Rachel Scott. Rachel wanted herself and her writings to be famous and she realized that many people's work becomes famous after their death. So she took advantage of 2 bullied students to make herself seem important. She made sure they killed her first and made sure that they looked like the villains (which they were but she was just as much). I do not at all support what those 2 teenagers did but I support even less a popular student taking advantage of bullied and emotionally disturbed students for their own doing

Both your original version of events and your "truth" appear to be inaccurate. Surely a good conspiracy theory works better when built on a base of accuracy?

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2010, 7:04 am

Quote:
This is kind of like saying that Anne Frank arranged it so that she would die and live on forever through her diary. People just don't do things like that.

Oh, but that's true! Did no one tell you?

Seriously, what the f**k. Yes, Rachel Scott may have wanted to be famous when she was older. She never got a chance to be older because of those two idiots.

Bugzee
Toucan
Toucan

21 Apr 2010, 11:26 am

Xenu wrote:
Today 11 years ago two bullied high school students made the decision to take innocent lives for their amusement believing it to be like video games. That is the publics view on this. However the whole thing is much more complicated and was a thought out plan concocted by one of the "Victims" named Rachel Scott. Rachel wanted herself and her writings to be famous and she realized that many people's work becomes famous after their death. So she took advantage of 2 bullied students to make herself seem important. She made sure they killed her first and made sure that they looked like the villains (which they were but she was just as much). I do not at all support what those 2 teenagers did but I support even less a popular student taking advantage of bullied and emotionally disturbed students for their own doing

There is no actual evidence the Columbine shooters were bullied. In fact, its been proven that Eric Harris was a socipath and Dylan Klebold was cliniccaly depressed. Together they made a violent, lethal combination.

I think this thread should be locked.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2010, 12:02 pm

Is this the start of some new 4/20 tradition? Get baked, log on and spew forth wild conspiracy theories for the amusement of people you've never met?

You can have it, says I.