Page 2 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2006, 7:53 am

alex wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Touretter wrote:
I've tried to grow a beard before. I don't know why a woman wouldn't be attracted to a man with a beard. That's how we look naturally. If you don't find beards to be attractive, why don't you find other women to be attractive. i think that most women are indifferent to beards. Those who do not like them, I suspect of being closet lesbians, or at least bisexual.

Congratulations, everyone that doesn't like beards is closet lesbian!

I could say the same for guys that like woman to be totally hair free.

I didn't know guys could be lesbians. Please explain.

What I meant is if we're all supposed to like people how nature makes them, why are women with enhanced boobs, fake tan and waxed bikini areas attractive?

I suppose this makes a man a closet gay if he likes this on a woman? Well, going by Torretter's standards, anyway.

AV-geek
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2006, 9:26 am

Quote:
What I meant is if we're all supposed to like people how nature makes them, why are women with enhanced boobs, fake tan and waxed bikini areas attractive?

I suppose this makes a man a closet gay if he likes this on a woman? Well, going by Torretter's standards, anyway

I'm certainly one of those guys that preferss a more natural look. I have long hair myself, and definitely enjoy seen the same on a woman!

I certainly do not like artifically enhanced boobs. They do not have a natural shape at all, and are obviously fake. They look more like she's stuffed toy balloons down her shirt ...you know like when a guy is attempting to fake a female look. Natural breasts are not perfectly round

Heck, I don't like women to wear makeup. I think it looks awful. I've seen many women over the years that wear so much makeup that they look clownlike, or the one I hate the most...they try and make their face look like it's ceramic. This looks awful. I don't know who gave them the notion that it looks attractive

...a little peach fuzz in the bikini area is no big deal either!

Sorce
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2006, 10:11 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
Sorce wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
I think that it's up to the individual man. However, I wouldn't want a man with long hair. I also wouldn't want a man with hair that would be too short for me to run my fingers through. I'd like a man with Austin Powers length hair, maybe a little shorter, but lust by a little.

Was that intentional?

That was a Typo. :oops:

And a hilarious one at that.

Nan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2006, 2:05 pm

neptunevsmars wrote:
Nan wrote:
Course, if I got caught in a time warp, I wouldn't turn Cat down.... :wink: :wink:

I presume you're aware that he's still alive...and possibly on the lookout for more wives. Good luck!!

Who said anything about wanting to marry the man? Borrow, just borrow.

Hahahah, yes he is still very much alive, I hear. And very, very married with six kids. Happily married, I believe. And good for him. May it always be so.

Sorry to say for me, even given the opportunity, I don't poach. Ah, hell, there's those damned scruples again. Thought I had them safely stashed out in a shoebox in the garage - next to the social graces, under the Emily Post etiquette book.

I am such a doomed loser. :wink:

Katze
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Apr 2006, 3:51 am

BTW, I am 61 years old, and have a pony-tail halfway down my back :lol:[/quote]

Man, that's disgusting..... ever considered shaving your back......?

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 4:23 am

It was nice not to have to shave EVERY day when I had a beard (which was about 2 years ago) But nah it gets uncomfortable on the skin having a viking esq beard. My hair needs a trimming soon as it needs to thicken up abit as i lost alot of hair when some wanker at a gig put a cig in my hair (ok probably an accident but still) ended up with the most horrid knot ever and had to chop aload of my hair out which makes it look very thin layered compared to how it used to be...

Couldn't deal with short hair, but since hereditary baldness is on both sides of the family im kinda pre-destined to be skin head at some point, i won't be one of those sad bikers/metalhead types with bold patches they cover with what remains of their long hair. Infact all my laughing at them is probably going to come back on me now.

Anyway I won't be growing the beard again, im already taking the piss alittle bit with this hair halfway down my back I think the nurse trainning people might have a problem with a nurse who resembles cousin it

neptunevsmars
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 10:09 am

Katze wrote:
Man, that's disgusting..... ever considered shaving your back......?

Have you ever tried doing this? Nobody's arms are that flexible, you'd have to get someone to do it for you. Anyway waxing is the way to go, less regrowth. Shaving your back is what would result in being able to grow a ponytail out of it in the first place. Not speaking from experience at all... :roll:

You got to ask for it

neptunevsmars
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 10:18 am

Nan wrote:
Ah, hell, there's those damned scruples again. Thought I had them safely stashed out in a shoebox in the garage - next to the social graces, under the Emily Post etiquette book.

I invested in a heavy duty document shredder for exactly this purpose.

You got to ask for it

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 10:35 am

hale_bopp wrote:
What are your opinions on long hair and beards?

Got Vile? God they are hideous, what makes people think they are even remotley attractive? Someone enlighten me.

My darling blonde Zelda ....don't u like Link's long hair? :cry:

hehe my hair is at zero right now

neptunevsmars
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 11:03 am

AV-geek wrote:

Man that almost makes me feel comfortable to tell everybody that I love armpit hair on a woman. Do you think I should?

You got to ask for it

PeterMacKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 2:14 pm

neptunevsmars wrote:
AV-geek wrote:

Man that almost makes me feel comfortable to tell everybody that I love armpit hair on a woman. Do you think I should?

I wouldn't say I love hair on women, but it's never bothered me. When a girl hasn't shaved her legs and they're all sandpapery, I just think it's kind of cute, and downy hair doesn't bother me in the slightest. Even when I'm picking their pubes out of my teeth, it's only a slight irritation; nothing to be put off by.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 4:18 pm

And I'm still adding, I have alittle past shoulder length hair (still growing, will dye soon), a tatoo on my right arm (more tattoos and peircings coming once I get the money), but I am clean shaven. I might grow my goattee back though after I dye my hair, it's kinda like a devil goattee but without the mustache. It doesn't make me look bad though, I have the face to support it. I am 26 but I look about um.... anywhere from 16-19.

Touretter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Apr 2006, 6:06 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
alex wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Touretter wrote:
I've tried to grow a beard before. I don't know why a woman wouldn't be attracted to a man with a beard. That's how we look naturally. If you don't find beards to be attractive, why don't you find other women to be attractive. i think that most women are indifferent to beards. Those who do not like them, I suspect of being closet lesbians, or at least bisexual.

Congratulations, everyone that doesn't like beards is closet lesbian!

I could say the same for guys that like woman to be totally hair free.

I didn't know guys could be lesbians. Please explain.

I suppose this makes a man a closet gay if he likes this on a woman? Well, going by Torretter's standards, anyway.
I just mean that the hair on a man's face is his natural glory, just as the hair on a woman's head is her glory. And yes if a man prefers( not just doesn't mind)but prefers a woman to have short hair or a shaved head, I'd think he's probally gay. P.S. I hope that Hale Boop doesn't think that I was calling her a lesbian, because that was not my intent. I just don't understand some peoples proclivitys. I feel that men should look masculine and women should feminine, but that's just me. And if Hale Boop is bi/lesbian, there's nothing wrong with that. Not to say that she is of course. But I still think that for a heterosexual she sure has some strange views regarding men's apprearance.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 6:43 pm

Touretter wrote:
I just mean that the hair on a man's face is his natural glory, just as the hair on a woman's head is her glory. And yes if a man prefers( not just doesn't mind)but prefers a woman to have short hair or a shaved head, I'd think he's probally gay. P.S. I hope that Hale Boop doesn't think that I was calling her a lesbian, because that was not my intent. I just don't understand some peoples proclivitys. I feel that men should look masculine and women should feminine, but that's just me. And if Hale Boop is bi/lesbian, there's nothing wrong with that. Not to say that she is of course. But I still think that for a heterosexual she sure has some strange views regarding men's apprearance.

What's feminine though? The ideal society presents us with? The body of a pre-pubescent child?

You're obviously thick if you you think my views are strange. Just about all women I know love the same thing.

walk-in-the-rain
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 7:22 pm

hale_bopp wrote:

What's feminine though? The ideal society presents us with? The body of a pre-pubescent child?

You're obviously thick if you you think my views are strange. Just about all women I know love the same thing.

Well, I'm a woman and it appears along with several others here disagree. So, to me it is strange to say that in order for a man to be attractive they must have short hair and be clean shaven. People choose different looks for different reasons - so not everyone operates on the level that they must do whatever makes themselves most physically attractive to anyone else.

TheBladeRoden
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 7:59 pm

hale_bopp wrote:

The body and facial hair of a pre-pubescent child?