Relationship/Dating Lessons Learned

Page 4 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 4:46 pm

emlion wrote:
i can totally see it. :lol:
men who live on their own are much easier.
are there no men on your college who you could find?

Not many of them are worth dating and the ones that are probably wouldn't want me anyway, as they are either already taken or have their eye on a better girl. For a lot of men, college is the time to f**k as many hot women as possible and not care about the girl who would actually treat them well. :/

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 5:20 pm

Erisad wrote:
zen_mistress wrote:
^ Even if you could do that, you shouldnt, as you need time to heal.

And, if he was such a "nice" guy, he would have stood up for you. Guys should not side with their mothers against you. That means they have no consideration for you. I think in time you will realise that this guy wasnt "nice" at all.

He didn't have any choice. She was going to take his bipolar medicine away if he didn't listen to her. His own health and well-being was at stake. :(

Sounds a bit too much drama to me. Anyway I know that people say "The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else," but I dont agree.

If you arent truly ready to date someone new you wont be able to give them the best version of yourself, and the problems you have will just continue in a new form.

Taking a break.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 6:41 pm

zen_mistress wrote:
Erisad wrote:
zen_mistress wrote:
^ Even if you could do that, you shouldnt, as you need time to heal.

And, if he was such a "nice" guy, he would have stood up for you. Guys should not side with their mothers against you. That means they have no consideration for you. I think in time you will realise that this guy wasnt "nice" at all.

He didn't have any choice. She was going to take his bipolar medicine away if he didn't listen to her. His own health and well-being was at stake. :(

Sounds a bit too much drama to me. Anyway I know that people say "The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else," but I dont agree.

If you arent truly ready to date someone new you wont be able to give them the best version of yourself, and the problems you have will just continue in a new form.

You're right. I guess I'm just been down on myself lately n stuff. I think I have an iron deficiency or something. >.<

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 7:36 pm

Sexless relationships don't exist and can't exist no matter how much I would like one. :|

Learned that one long ago.

Kiseki
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 11:31 pm

Jonsi wrote:
Sexless relationships don't exist and can't exist no matter how much I would like one. :|

Come live in Japan where 2/3 of marriages are sexless.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 3:08 pm

Kiseki wrote:
Jonsi wrote:

Come live in Japan where 2/3 of marriages are sexless.

Too good to be true. D:<