talk about ur life and other stuff.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

e-man
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Apr 2010, 6:03 pm

i've started my first blog. It's about why school can be annoying check it out. anyways this topic's about what problem's you're facing and how your life is going. I'm a 13 year old kid who loves video games, hard rock,dinosaurs, bids, pokemon, books, and history. i also am a middle child, with An older brother and a younger sister. I made this topic to discuss my life with aspergers and how im trying to fit into a place where i cant. HELP ME. I'm also hyperintelligent. btw you can also talk about random stuff here.I've been broken, I feel like a skater on a half-pipe. Getting huge highs and horrible lows. I've lost all sense of happiness. I'm worried. I'm not sure if this is part of puberty with autism or not. In need help. I also developed an idea. GOd is not a being it is a force. a force that pushes things into, through, and out of existence. It is not seen but felt.
:

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2010, 8:26 pm

e-man, all the feelings you're experiencing seem to be part of going through puberty. My brother is 15 and he feels exactly the same way you do. I remember feeling that way too. Having autism makes everything more intense, especially emotions. Don't worry - there's light at the end of the tunnel. Once I stopped going through puberty, I felt a lot better about myself and life in general. You will too. :)

I'll make another post later about my own life.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2010, 10:45 pm

I live in an apartment, in the city. My parents have been married for 35 years, and they live in an upscale tralor park, in the country. My sister has been married to a wonderful man, and they have a wonderful baby girl, which makes me an aunt. I have a dog, Chico who lives with my parents, because the buildings on my block, mine included don't allow pets. I have two wonderful friends that I like to go out with, in the evenings. On the nights that I stay home, I like to listen to old British Rock n Roll. I also work for two hours, each morning.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2010, 12:26 am

My life as of now is pretty predictable. I'm a senior in high school who will be graduating in just over a month. As of now I have to wake up every morning Monday through Friday at six to get ready for school, which I hate. I swear, once I start college this fall, I am not taking a single class before noon.

That's just about all worth talking about. My life as of now is pretty boring and monotonous. :roll:

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2010, 12:32 am

nah, i'm good

e-man
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Apr 2010, 6:22 am

@idahoRose thanks i really needed that... i'm not being sarcastic