£20,000.000 allegedly stockpiled in Cornish schools UK!! !!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

jelibean
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2010, 3:22 pm

With the election looming, I would like to hi-light some information that has just come to my attention.

Cornwall which is held as a Liberal Democrat stronghold with a Conservative led council apparently has allowed headteachers to STOCKPILE MORE THAN £20.00.000 ! !! !!

With NO service for Adults on the Autism Spectrum (yes we have that in writing!) and a very limited service (see trying to find it!) it would seem that children in Cornwall on the AS are being ignored?

This is a complete scandal and it is on very good authority from the PPC for the Labour Party Jude Robinson. And incidentally politics aside..she is the only candidate that has taken the pleas of many parents seriously. For more information please click here and read the comments.

http://juderobinson.wordpress.com/2010/03/24/jelibean/

www.jelibean.com

grassrocket
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 May 2010, 4:14 pm

This is correct. £20,000,000.00p stockpiled. Jude Robinson, our labour candidate told me herself.
Yet my son is being passed from pillar to post, since he came home from University due to debilitating panic attacks (he has aspergers) in February the services which should be supporting him have offered nothing in the way of positive support.
Only jelibean have been there to help.

PLEASE help us to fight and gethelp for the Aspies and others in Cornwall.

jelibean
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2010, 4:30 am

HELLooo EVERYONE out there. The situation I know everywhere is pretty awful for those of us on the Spectrum BUT CORNWALL UK, is a particularly bad hotspot.

The carnage that is going on in a tiny corner of the UK is a disaster. The atrocities and abuse that is being heaped on these kids is simply beyond belief. Please read the link on my OP to see how parents ARE BEING TREATED in Cornwall UK.

IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP US?

I am doing all I can round the clock but there are kids and adults out there who have just about had enough. Tissues get used in my house like nothing ever before. Cornwall calling Wrong Planet, Cornwall calling the Autistic Community. We need help....anyone out there PLEASE?

Thanks in advance.
www.jelibean.com