UFO’s & Beings: Extraterrestrial Intelligent Life (POLL)

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Do you believe intelligent extraterrestrial life forms exists?
Yes, I have a personal account of an experience with outer space beings. 6%  6%  [ 3 ]
Yes, I have a personal account of an experience with outer space beings. 6%  6%  [ 3 ]
Yes, there is for sure. 9%  9%  [ 5 ]
Yes, there is for sure. 9%  9%  [ 5 ]
Yes, I am fairly sure. 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Yes, I am fairly sure. 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Yes, the possibilities given the size of the universe denote that it's certain. 22%  22%  [ 12 ]
Yes, the possibilities given the size of the universe denote that it's certain. 22%  22%  [ 12 ]
Not sure, yet a possiblity exist 11%  11%  [ 6 ]
Not sure, yet a possiblity exist 11%  11%  [ 6 ]
No, they do not exist. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No, they do not exist. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 54

jammie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Apr 2006, 11:45 am

i think that there i a high liklyhood of extraterestaial life. An i agree with what you are saying about our perception. you never know maybe they are with us now...... scary thought.

As for UFO they do excist. they have to but as for intelegent ETL i am am unsure, maybe it would be intresting one day to take a handfull of soild and analyse it. apprently, if you take a random handful of soild from anywarere on the would yu can find new microscopic cratures. so why can there not be some from other planets?

i am also impressed, on this forum i have had far more intresting and fulfilling conversations than anywhere else

jammie

Captain_Brown
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2006, 11:54 am

:?

sc
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2006, 1:01 pm

There is no exclusion of life existing in possibility or in certainty, beyond the advanced nature of it in possibility outside of earth. Still yet, what is interesting is when it is excepted for sure and it developing into complex beliefs absent of fact.

Human nature is to believe, to wonder, even desire for such life to exist. Dreams, imagination and psychosis. Still yet, it takes imagination to invent.