Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2010, 12:14 pm

What's yours? I'm a 34DD/E and I wish I was smaller :(

kip
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2010, 2:03 pm

34 G or H depending on the company. I actually have documented back problems because of these puppies. I'll be so glad when I finally get them removed, I was a formula kid, mine can be too.

Also, how many people have mentioned not wanting to look like a man's wet dream only to get the inevitable 'You want to be a guy?' question? Just because I'd rather not throw my back in my 20's doesn't mean I want a wang. I mean, get real people.

?the end of our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time. - T.S. Eliot

Fickle_Pickle
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2010, 2:03 pm

34-B. I guess I wouldn't be able to completely understand, but I do through my mother, who has a large cup size, which is a D.

Last edited by Fickle_Pickle on 07 May 2010, 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gigi830
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 May 2010, 2:23 pm

Dude- I'm a 34H (and I barely fit in the H) and I freaking HATE it :x One of the more negative things about having a baby. My son is so sweet though so it's worth it...but I REALLY hope they go down A LOT after I wean him completely. I have already started to though and they don't seem any smaller to me :( If they don't go down enough I'm going to get surgery! I'm only 5'4"! They are very out of proportion. I am not very big, I have hips, but a somewhat small waist. I feel like a freak and my back is KILLING ME! But my hubby loves it- of course :roll: at least he recognizes it's painful though.

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2010, 2:27 pm

34G

Valoyossa
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2010, 4:21 pm

30J.

I'm probably the only one with right size here.

----
My Industrial Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBo5K0ZQIEY

Valoyossa
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2010, 4:35 pm

Gigi830 wrote:
Dude- I'm a 34H (and I barely fit in the H)

Buy HH. H isn't the last letter of the alphabet.
If it's painful, you definitely need smaller back size. And bigger cup ofc.

Postures: you can read the greatest bra-sites and bra-forum in the world, you also live in UK, the Bra Paradise. 34DD is made for woman ~82 under and 97 in bust. It's not big. I'm 101% sure it's not your size.

----

SamwiseGamgee
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2010, 4:47 pm

After reading Valoyossa's advice on other threads here, and trying on a few bras afterwards, I now know that I'm a 36E or 34F. I'm not sure which because no stores around here sell those sizes. I tried on the closest thing I could find, 36DD, and while most of them were way too small I found one brand that must size differently because it fits perfectly. Better than any bra I've ever worn. Before this I was wearing 38C, which was recommended by every bra store here and most online calculators. When I tried on my old bras with my new information I can see why they were always so uncomfortable. North America is really out of touch with proper bra sizing.

budgenator
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 May 2010, 5:26 pm

Ladies, nothing beats going into a real lingerie shop and being professionally fitted; many stores host periodic fitting clinics sponsored by bra manufacturers.

Valoyossa
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2010, 5:32 pm

I'm looking for bra stores in US where are many sizes available. I'll post it later.

----

SamwiseGamgee
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2010, 5:35 pm

budgenator wrote:
Ladies, nothing beats going into a real lingerie shop and being professionally fitted; many stores host periodic fitting clinics sponsored by bra manufacturers.

Except they still tell you the wrong size. At least they do in all the ones I've been to recently.

Valoyossa
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2010, 6:24 pm

That's right. Some years ago shop assistants tried to sell me sizes like 38D, 42C, 36E. Events were like in US - Come and we'll give you what we have... And because we don't have many sizes... your boobs are too big/too small! How could you?! Go cut yourself!

Now we have choice and almost all events are organised with someone from Busty Lobby. If any company do it offering sizes 32-38 A-D, we will laugh at them. I'm really proud that there's no problem with bras - if you need and you want, you can buy - and that Poles can buy plunge bra size f.e. 32L.
We also look after right clothes - why have we to buy a shirt what's too tight in bust and too loose in waist? Hey, brands, we are women, women have busts and waists! Didn't you know this?

----

Gigi830
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 May 2010, 6:44 pm

Valoyossa wrote:
Gigi830 wrote:
Dude- I'm a 34H (and I barely fit in the H)

Buy HH. H isn't the last letter of the alphabet.
If it's painful, you definitely need smaller back size. And bigger cup ofc.

Postures: you can read the greatest bra-sites and bra-forum in the world, you also live in UK, the Bra Paradise. 34DD is made for woman ~82 under and 97 in bust. It's not big. I'm 101% sure it's not your size.

the bra isn't painful. It's my back because I have terrible posture and I am quite out of shape.

(I don't live in the UK so not sure about that info u gave) Also I have measured myself about a dozen times, so I am 101% sure it IS my size.

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2010, 6:58 pm

Gigi830 wrote:
Dude- I'm a 34H (and I barely fit in the H) and I freaking HATE it :x One of the more negative things about having a baby. My son is so sweet though so it's worth it...but I REALLY hope they go down A LOT after I wean him completely. I have already started to though and they don't seem any smaller to me :( If they don't go down enough I'm going to get surgery! I'm only 5'4"! They are very out of proportion. I am not very big, I have hips, but a somewhat small waist. I feel like a freak and my back is KILLING ME! But my hubby loves it- of course :roll: at least he recognizes it's painful though.

If you can get your physcian to document that in his professional opinion that breast reduction would be a medical necessity I believe that this is something that will be covered by medical insurance.

Valoyossa
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2010, 7:19 pm

Gigi830 wrote:
(I don't live in the UK so not sure about that info u gave) Also I have measured myself about a dozen times, so I am 101% sure it IS my size.

It was to Postures :D

----

CanadianRose
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2010, 7:31 pm

I prefer a 12 oz glass. Sometimes I luck out and receive a full 20 oz pint rather than the American 16 oz pint.

Oh...

You didn't mean that cup size....