Do you think u'll end up a 40 y.o. virgin?

Page 10 of 10 [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Do u think u'll end up a 40 y. o. virgin?
Already am (you already hit age 40 and is a virgin) 9%  9%  [ 11 ]
Oh ya, for sure 14%  14%  [ 18 ]
Probably 21%  21%  [ 27 ]
50/50 chance 15%  15%  [ 19 ]
probably not 34%  34%  [ 43 ]
eww, I'd rather be desperate and go for one night stands 7%  7%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 127

Pageognat
Raven
Raven

09 May 2017, 2:15 pm

lordoflegions wrote:
Pageognat wrote:
Hypnotized wrote:
I'm actually ashamed to say I know I won't because I already lost my virginity... The reason I'm ashamed of it is because instead of 40, I was 14. I was way too young, not ready and I wish I would've shared that special moment with someone else.

I'm sorry to hear your situation. I'm glad you've matured enough now to realize it was foolish. You definitely sound like you're in a much better place now. This has got to be a sensitive thing for you, so I won't dwell on it, but it's brave of you to admit it and I respect you a lot for posting this. Who knows, maybe some young person who needs to see it will.

Here's what I have to say about it.
Lose your virginity as soon as you can, preferably at an early age. Because it just gets harder from here on out. As people grow older, they grow colder.
I waited till I was 19 to lose my virginity, and did it out desperation. It was the worst. I always wanted to be with a girl but I ended up settling for a dude I didn't even love. The worst thing to happen. I call it opening the gates of Hell.

So there is wisdom in this. Don't lose your virginity to a random.

And sad as it is...it seems to be the norm and common for heterosexual males to have their first sexual experience with males. This is because they are nervous around women and afraid. Its a sick sad world we live in.

I don't really agree with your "have sex as soon as possible" thing. I also don't agree with your observations about homosexuality. None of my friends, even my virgin friends, have had sex with other males. I still feel like it's important, especially for young people, to wait until they're emotionally and physically ready. Rushing into it for any reason can be incredibly damaging.

lordoflegions
Raven
Raven

10 May 2017, 12:30 pm

Pageognat wrote:
lordoflegions wrote:
Pageognat wrote:
Hypnotized wrote:
I'm actually ashamed to say I know I won't because I already lost my virginity... The reason I'm ashamed of it is because instead of 40, I was 14. I was way too young, not ready and I wish I would've shared that special moment with someone else.

I'm sorry to hear your situation. I'm glad you've matured enough now to realize it was foolish. You definitely sound like you're in a much better place now. This has got to be a sensitive thing for you, so I won't dwell on it, but it's brave of you to admit it and I respect you a lot for posting this. Who knows, maybe some young person who needs to see it will.

Lose your virginity as soon as you can, preferably at an early age. Because it just gets harder from here on out. As people grow older, they grow colder.
I waited till I was 19 to lose my virginity, and did it out desperation. It was the worst. I always wanted to be with a girl but I ended up settling for a dude I didn't even love. The worst thing to happen. I call it opening the gates of Hell.

And sad as it is...it seems to be the norm and common for heterosexual males to have their first sexual experience with males. This is because they are nervous around women and afraid. Its a sick sad world we live in.

I don't really agree with your "have sex as soon as possible" thing. I also don't agree with your observations about homosexuality. None of my friends, even my virgin friends, have had sex with other males. I still feel like it's important, especially for young people, to wait until they're emotionally and physically ready. Rushing into it for any reason can be incredibly damaging.

I waited to long and then it was too late.
Trust me it's worse than rushing a good thing.

Also, I don't get this comment of yours.
"None of my friends, even my virgin friends, have had sex with other males."
Well of course they haven't...they are virgins...Duh.

And people are not known for their honesty...its not like straight dudes just go around admitting to homosexual intercourse that they are ashamed of.

Pageognat
Raven
Raven

10 May 2017, 12:42 pm

lordoflegions wrote:
Pageognat wrote:
lordoflegions wrote:
Pageognat wrote:
Hypnotized wrote:

I waited to long and then it was too late.
Trust me it's worse than rushing a good thing.

Also, I don't get this comment of yours.
"None of my friends, even my virgin friends, have had sex with other males."
Well of course they haven't...they are virgins...Duh.

And people are not known for their honesty...its not like straight dudes just go around admitting to homosexual intercourse that they are ashamed of.

You're right, I should have proofread that. What I meant is, my straight friends wouldn't have sex with another guy.

You can't say it's better to rush into sex because you don't know what it's like. Be careful not to assume you'd be any happier if you made a different mistake. Clearly, as the other poster told us, it can be just as damaging to rush in, especially because then you have to worry about children, STDs, emotional attachment, and so many new angles.

Loner269
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 May 2017, 4:43 pm

Most likely if I don't change something about myself drastically. I'm about 20 kg overweight and I play games pretty much all my free time, reducing all possible human contact to zero. When I do go outside I tend to have my headphones on and avoid all interaction with people I can. When a girl is looking at me I don't really know how to react to that so I just look away embarrassed. I have tried dating sites and Tinder, but despite my plentiful matches, they don't lead to anywhere because I can't initiate conversation with them.