What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 400 of 497 [ 7949 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403 ... 497  Next

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 11:14 am

Went to craft store. Must have been my day off, because I was wearing pajama pants? (Against dress code). Upon entering back of store, greeted by mother’s youngest cat. & I was like, “Kitteh, wat r u doin hear?” & she was like, “Wah, wah, wah hoomam.” :lol:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2018, 8:54 am

Dreamt about going to counseling

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2018, 10:44 am

I was attending my childhood country school. One of my “classes” was an aspie support group. I was surprised most of the attendees were elderly woman who talked too much & crowded me. :x

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2018, 1:52 pm

I dreamt about a man having children at about 100, which I'm pretty sure is impossible.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2018, 11:52 pm

hobojungle,

The kitty dream is really cute!

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2018, 7:01 am

I dreamt of the sound of a bulldozer scraping it's blade across pavement.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2018, 7:35 am

Dreamt about watching someone work at a restaurant . And thought about how I would be bad at working at a restaurant. Hot and cold. Loud. Angry customers. Standing up. Heavy boxes. "Service dogs". Dirty. :mrgreen: tempting free food :D

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2018, 9:25 am

IstominFan wrote:
hobojungle,

The kitty dream is really cute!

:heart: It’s my favorite dream. :heart:

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2018, 9:27 am

I was working in a pizza parlor with an assortment of humans.

My car was driving itself down the highway; I couldn’t control it.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2018, 9:30 am

I had a dream not long ago that I saw all of my beautiful pets that I had throughout my life. I don't have any indoor pets now, but I still feed feral cats.

Omokage
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Oct 2018, 5:24 pm

My last dream was weird and it was very vivid. I don't usually dream about real-life scenarios. Although I usually have vivid dreams all the time, I'm unable to control them.

I was a spherical ball that couldn't stop jumping down and up, up and down, going and coming in a spiral. I was a brown ball, and a wooden one, how do you explain that? For some reason, I believed that I wouldn't be able to become a human again, and would be trapped in this building in the middle of nowhere endlessly going up and down. Out of nowhere, came a kid with a baseball bat. The kid used his baseball bat to play with me, although there wasn't anyone there but the two of us. There was a window out there. He carelessly played with me, so I went towards the window, and broke it, and flew down. As I fell down, I though it would be destroyed by the increasing speed, and the building seemed so immensely tall, but I ended going inside another building, breaking through the window, and breaking a mirror inside. The people inside the building became scared, so they called the baseball kid that caused the incident to pay the fees, and he appeared before me, to take me again to the building, but I woke up at that time.

MisterSpock
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2018, 4:10 pm

I was with a group of people being held captive in something like an amusement park. Our captors were looking for a particular device which would give them "control". I was holding a small device that looked like a square walkie-talkie radio with yellow buttons. I muttered something to the woman next to me and she shushed me out of concern. I pressed one of the buttons on the device and it started a ride that looked like a conveyor-belt. This spooked our captors and they went looking for the source of the activity. I pressed the button again and shutters closed behind them.

The middle part is fuzzy, and I don't remember much of it. Later, I had discovered that this device could control everything - physics, magic, whatever - and I was using it to avoid people, their questions, and social obligations. At one point, I was being followed by a small group of people and used the device to create a door in a wall, go though it, and lock it behind me. Once inside, I remember being very specific in the verbal commands I was now giving the device, because I was cautious about it being like the stereotypical mischeivous genie scenario.

On emerging, I was confronted by the same woman as earlier in the dream. Not a violent or rambunctious confrontation, it was to say she was disappointed in what I chose to do with the device. Then she left. I spent some time pondering her words then flew straight up and crashed through the glass dome which encapsulated the complex of gardens and plazas I was apparently in. I looked down on it then woke up.

... I know I had briefly thought about genie-precision earlier in the day, but have no idea where the rest of that came from. And it always seems to be the same woman.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 11:48 am

I was looking through two large boxes of things I kept from my 20s. I pulled out a painting of a Union Jack with things of Scotland and England and taped it onto the wall of the room that I was in. I kept admiring the painting as I was looking at my artefacts reminiscent of Swinging London and Carnaby Street. I went to the washroom and when I got back, I noticed that the painting was painted over, but the paint was completely dry. I pulled out a German helmet, a Lederhosen hat and a huge German flag. I looked at my parents and everyone else in my immediate family and said, "Who painted over my Union Jack? Someone's playing a prank on me!" I quizzed each person on the painted over Union Jack painting and everyone told me they didn't paint over it. I could even see the brush strokes of the flag under the newly painted but dry image of trees in the fall.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2018, 7:16 am

Dreamt about the friend that drank coffee with me yesterday

SilentJessica
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Oct 2018, 5:16 am

I don't like mice, but I picked out a nice brown and white mouse to get as a pet. Then I accidentally dropped it into hot gravy, and I couldn't get it out fast enough because time slowed down. By the time I got it out, it was cooked and it had gone orange and crunchy, but was still alive. I felt horrible. This happened in a party shop.

Then someone I didn't know tried to send me a message using a roadworks sign, but they spelled my name wrong. I wanted to reply, but I didn't know how to.

AQ: 40
RAADS-R: 149

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2018, 10:02 am

I read a newspaper article about somebody from Spain. (Nobody famous, but the person's picture resembled tennis player Juan Carlos Ferrero when he was a teenager. Yes, I've seen pictures. He had blond hair when he was a kid. He was really cute.)