What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 412 of 498 [ 7960 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415 ... 498  Next

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 9:52 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^let us hope you're both on the same page with that.

What do you mean?

that she agrees with you on this subject. one never knows with the womens ;)

True that. When the time is right I will ask her.

No unusual dreams to report tonight. :(

well, look at it this way- no news is good news :)

Ya, I guess you are right! :o

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 12:45 pm

In a structure entirely carved from milky agate.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2019, 2:34 am

i dreamt i time-traveled somehow back to the 80s and visited with family as they were then.

little gator
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Mar 2019, 7:09 am

I was at some kind of fair in a huge shopping mall. when am awake, i can walk up to 2 miles before it bothers me, but standing makes my legs ache. So in the dream i had manual wheelchair wiht a pedal option.I could use my feet to operate it liek a paddleboat with my feet on the footrests. I wa sharing a tent in the mall wiht my sister who stole my underwaer, justas she id when we were kids. I was travelling for miles through the mall. soemtimes i woud get outside by accident and once i got lost outside, but I foudn my way back

working on getting diagnosed either way

little gator
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Mar 2019, 7:12 am

I was doing it with JAmes Earl Jones> he was pleasant, but boring.

little gator
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Mar 2019, 11:35 am

I sometimes smeel and taste in dreams but I can't read or write. when i try the letters move aorudn and get blurry.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 1:38 am

same thing happens to me.

little gator
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Mar 2019, 9:16 am

It was very complicated, like all of my dreasm, bt I will stick to one bit. I was at a gaming event with osme friedns, and many of us had brought our cats. My Lydia was there and unhappy beacsue she hates other cats. I lostLydia, and when I foudn ehr she was wearing an Elmo the Muppet costume.

Easy to interpret when you know my life. Lydia is 17 and in failing health. it terrifies me that i will probably lose her soon. A friend of min had a dog(Bichon) named Elmo who died at age 20. I also almots lost her to a foster home when I was homeless dyring a divorce.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 11:37 pm

i dreamt i was at work back in the day [90s] with a nurse back then who was a coworker. she invited me into a side room on a low-census day [not busy], disrobed and implored me to have some fun with her. i did :D she fell in love with me and i for her. she got pregnant and i found meself and her as parents to a little boy, then a little girl two years later. this was a "sliding doors" type of dream.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

25 Mar 2019, 6:44 am

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was at work back in the day [90s] with a nurse back then who was a coworker. she invited me into a side room on a low-census day [not busy], disrobed and implored me to have some fun with her. i did :D she fell in love with me and i for her. she got pregnant and i found meself and her as parents to a little boy, then a little girl two years later. this was a "sliding doors" type of dream.

What does "sliding doors" mean?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 8:50 am

"Sliding doors" are usually found in homes which have large backyards. You open one "door" to get out into the backyard, instead of opening it with a doorknob.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 25 Mar 2019, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 8:56 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
"Sliding doors" are usually found in homes which have large backyards. You one "door" to get out into the backyard, instead of opening it with a doorknob.

It may refer to this:

It's a famous film called Sliding Doors, about how a person's life can have two different trajectories based on chance.
(1998, Gwyneth Paltrow)

little gator
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Mar 2019, 9:08 am

LOng story, but my cat got lost or was stolen. when i foudn her sh was wearing an elmo the muppet costume.

My cat is 17 andher health is failing. A good friend had a Bichon dog named Elmo who died at age 20. I almost lost Lydia(the tattooed Lady) to a foster hoem while iw as in shelter during a divorce. The foster organizer didnt' wan tot give her back. I;m sure all this contributed.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2019, 5:37 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
"Sliding doors" are usually found in homes which have large backyards. You one "door" to get out into the backyard, instead of opening it with a doorknob.

It may refer to this:

It's a famous film called Sliding Doors, about how a person's life can have two different trajectories based on chance.
(1998, Gwyneth Paltrow)

thank you for the clarification :study:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2019, 6:34 pm

This dream was much lighter and it was just me on a stage dressed in a formal manner singing. A crowd was present, my girlfriend being there.

I was chosen to sing and I sang, "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" directly to my girlfriend with everyone cheering when I finished. I walked off of the stage and quickly kissed my girlfriend on her lips in front of everyone. She kissed me back also on my lips.

Then my late father (appearing in B&W, dressed as an airline pilot, everything and everyone else were in color) walked onto the stage and sang to my mom "Tiny Dancer" by Elton John. When he finished, he walked off of the stage and told my mom about my relationship.

My mom and my girlfriend approached each other and embraced each other, taking me by surprise.

To be clear, had my father got through his treatments without any problems, he and my mother would be celebrating their 37th wedding anniversary this year (they got married in 1982) and would be turning 60 this year on May 6th.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

30 Mar 2019, 11:22 pm

I'm always dreaming of making an extravagant home with Mom and Sis, but it all gets kaleidoscopically ruined by intrusive inherent contrariness.

Maybe I shoulda got married. Maybe I shoulda had a passel o' rugrats. Wanna bet I'd be having the same dreams about them?