What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 420 of 497 [ 7949 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423 ... 497  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2019, 2:24 am

i dreamt i was driving down the local highway behind some slowpoke in a black batmobile, i was waiting for a chance to pass him when he suddenly took off with gus [as they useta say back in the day] and left me behind in the dust, and as he climbed the hill all the other cars in front of him sped up also.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 6:59 pm

i dreamt i was in some public auditorium within a larger building, perhaps a college or university public building, i entered a small venue or hall with theatrical seating on either side of a middle passageway, up front was a proscenium and in front of that was some audio and video equipment on racks, including a giant flat-screen tv set, direct view. the whole room was done up in a salmon/rose color, the lighting was subdued. there were restroom doors up on the side front. i sat on the front right seat about 3 back from the front. Alex Trebek, in his "Jeopardy!" garb, was walking around checking the equipment, i thought about trying to make conversation with him, perhaps asking him about something unusual like his audio equipment and taste in music, but was distracted by some other people who entered the room, one woman in particular, wearing a short dress and sweater and with skin tone that matched the room decor making her almost disappear. she dropped bunches of round chocolate candies around the floor here and there for some unknown reason. i reached down and picked them up and ate them, they tasted smoothly chocolaty but with a fruity undertone. then i had to go to the bathroom and i went up front but the woman beat me to it, entering and quickly closing the door behind her. there were two more doors, one prolly a janitor's closet, but for some reason i left the auditorium searching for another lavatory elsewhere, and not finding one, making my way back to the auditorium but this time loud music was blaring from within, the door was closed and appeared to be locked but they didn't close it all the way so the lock was not latched, so i re-entered the auditorium only to find it packed with people, i thought about going back to the now vacated lavatory up front but Alex was in the middle of a presentation and q&a session with the audience, and then i awoke. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 3:42 am

i dreamt i was in a small tv studio with president obama and an elderly version of corey booker, obama was lecturing corey about "realpolitik" and the ways of world power, how to most effectively wield it, and how one is better off working behind the scenes. dick cheney was sitting in an overstuffed chair off to the side, glowering at me.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 9:16 pm

I dreamed being in some tomb of sorts. Except the whole place looked like it came out of a low-budget special effects movie.
I don't know why I was there in the first place, but I was sneaking around apparently. Then when I'm near a huge door, some men in white like robes and turban came in with their apparently leader in red and black.

So I hid behind the huge opened door, from where they all came in and I could still see them. One of them spotted me, yet didn't said anything. I shook my head, sort of pleading not to tell anyone I was there.
But their leader noticed that one man was staring, so he looked and saw me.

I ran, but he grabbed me. I don't know what I did, but I got away and ran through another path. It seem that either I lost them or they don't chased me anymore.
Then, well, I'm not sure. It seem like I ended up in some sort of huge sized public restroom; with bizarre, huge porcelain toilets lining up on a row, about less than a feet away from one another, at the middle of the room.

Each toilets are almost twice as big as the small and cheap ones, and it's bowls were as if it were stretched out by some photo editor. Oh, and it doesn't have a flush. And said toilets do not have any stall walls let alone any door in between them. At least none of them were dirty.
For some reason or another, I saw my mom naked 8O and it looked like she came out on a bath. She proceeds teasing me and tell me to shave. :? So she handed me a blue hair shaver, and proceeds teasing me more.

Confused, I walked away from her with the razor on hand.

.... I don't know right after. :lol:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 9:21 pm

Don't know about the other features in your dream buuuttt...

Quote:
To dream of a toilet represents a possibility or opportunity to get rid of a negative situation. Trying to get rid of psychological waste from your past or move on from a problem. A wish to properly eliminate troubles or concerns. Negative beliefs or experiences that you wish to let go of. You may have personal issues, bad habits, or a life situation that are ready to be given up. Relieving yourself of something in your life that you feel you don't need anymore. Telling the truth after having told a lie.

To dream of being unable to find a toilet represents or that they are all used up represents frustrations that inhibit your ability to care for yourself in a personal way. Too many distractions or obstacles getting in the way to eliminate a problem you have.

To dream of the only toilet available being out in the open and plain view of others represents a lack of privacy or personal time. People in living situations with diminished privacy commonly have this dream.

Cleaning a toilet represents a resurgence in energy or motivation to get rid of beliefs, habits, or an experience you are having. Giving a problem you got another shot. Preparing yourself for a clean break with something negative or undesirable.

Flushing a toilet represents undesirable situations or negative thinking patterns that you are letting go of. Getting rid of something that you don't like or value anymore. "Flushing" bitterness away. Moving on. Growing up.

To dream of a clogged toilet represents problems or setbacks that are holding back progress. You can't finish a problem of or move on. Emotional entanglements.

To dream of being unable to find an toilet available may represent feelings of personal needs being unable to be met due to other people's needs always coming first. Feeling short-changed or lacking the equal time for personal issues that others have. You may need more privacy, self-care, or self-expression.

To dream of a toilet seat cover represents your readiness to address problems.

The toilet set up reflects readiness or openness to confrontation. It may also reflect your courage to finally accept a difficult separation. A toilet seat down reflects an unwillingness to confront problems or feeling that now is not the right time. Dirtying a toilet seat may reflect sloppiness addressing problems.

Example: A woman dreamed of fixing a backed up toilet. In waking life she had finally restored civility and friendship with her ex-husband after years of bitterness. The toilet reflected their ability to get rid of the emotional entanglement.

Example 2: A man dreamed of wanting a toilet, but realizing it was upstairs so he didn't bother with it. In waking life he was meeting up with an old friend from college and was nervous about lying about his achievements after college. He was considering telling the truth, but decided it was too embarrassing to do so. The toilets in this case may have reflected the man's wish to get rid of the dishonest stories that he was planning on telling his old friend.

Example 3: A man dreamed of an overflowing toilet. In waking life he felt overwhelmed by problems as he had to fix other people's problems as well as his own.

Example 4: A woman dreamed of seeing her friend having problems using the toilet and needing to be checked in on. In waking life this person was experiencing her friend being very insecure about needing to lose weight.

Example 5: A man dreamed of having to use a toilet that had windows all around it with people looking in. In waking life he was experiencing a very awkward and embarrassing personal problem being exposed to people he knew.

Example 6: A woman dreamed of seeing a cat sitting in the toilet bowl under the water that looked up at her. In waking life she was aware of herself have a toxic friendship that she didn't have the courage to permanently end.

Example 7: A woman dreamed of being of clothing being placed in a toilet and needing to get it out. In waking life she felt that people were not respecting her after giving her the impression that they were. She felt used and embarrassed.

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jul 2019, 9:38 pm

That's crazy. I've had SO MANY darn dreams about being at school, needing to pee, not finding the bathroom. But then once I find it, ALL the cool kids are there hanging out and there's no actual stalls or toilets. Just chairs converted into toilets that I'd have to use in front of them. Or being at a gathering and the bathroom door being clear glass and the toilet being one of those porta potties and up against a low ceiling. And then of course as soon as I go it warps into not actually being a toilet, and I'd just peed on something I wasn't supposed to. Luckily these silly dreams don't show up much anymore.

So that would mean a few different things from that quote. Not untrue, the issues in real life were about like that.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2019, 2:58 am

those reminds me a bit of my dreams where i start out driving a Cadillac which then eventually morphs into a motor scooter, then a bicycle, then roller skates, then my own two feet, on an increasingly narrow and precarious pathway. the toilet dreams i have, usually with no privacy, sometimes won't let me pee into them, instead it goes everywhere else making a big mess. :oops:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2019, 7:45 am

Yet again, I dreamed I was reading Wrong Planet. One of my friends posted that they didn't want to be friends with anyone who had a dog. They said they were a cat person and they would only be friends with other cat people. I wrote back that I had a dog AND a cat, assuming that would be good enough ... but my friend said no. We couldn't be friends because of my dog. I hoped it was a joke, but I tried to sway him by saying I used to have two cats .. and at one point I had four cats!

I was waiting for his reply when my cat woke me up. :cat: :cat: :cat:

SilentJessica
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Jul 2019, 11:32 pm

I used to always dream that I couldn’t find a toilet, and then when I finally found one, I could see people through the door and I wasn’t sure if they could see me or not. I don’t have this dream very often anymore.

I write a lot of my dreams where I’ll be able to read them later, and I’ve noticed a lot of baby turtles or tortoises that somehow stick to my hand like a snail; little lizards that I want to protect and losing my teeth or having them ruined.

In a lot of my dreams, I float above the ground instead of walking normally, but lately, I’ve been walking instead of floating.

There was a time I had a lot of dreams about getting into a car and driving it without knowing how to and without even having a permit.

AQ: 40
RAADS-R: 149

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2019, 1:26 am

Dreaming about toilets... I remember when I was seven, I was soo embarissed. I had a dream I really needed tompee. I got out of bed and then went into my parents bedroom to go down the stairs. Opened the door at the bottom of the stairs (We lived in an old cottage which didn't have an attic), through the living room and through partnof the kitchen, and into the bathroom where I lifted the toilet seat up and started to pee. I felt such a relief in my dream... Bliss! Then in my dream I felt myself geting wet. I tried to look around where the damp warm wetness was coming from? With that, to my horror, I woke up. I had just wet the bed! I can sympathise with teenagers getting wet dreams. I certainly had one!
Now when I told my dream to my Mum a few years back she thought it was funny... We thought nothingnof it. Then one day she had a similar dream to find she had done the same. Something she has not done before and has not done since. Wierd!

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2019, 10:51 am

Another dream about getting lost and missing an appointment

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2019, 10:55 am

I was in my childhood home and James Taylor arrived to do a surprise, private concert. I think I had entered a contest but I couldn't remember, and I didn't know I had won. Mr Taylor had a broken leg and he had a hard time setting up his equipment. My (deceased) father was there helping him. Suddenly, James Taylor turned into Neil Diamond and I found three little puppies at my back door. A hippy type of guy arrived with a van to get the puppies. :(

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2019, 10:59 am

MountainGoat,

I had that dream, too, at the same age, with the same embarrassing result of wetting the bed. Thankfully, I haven't had that kind of dream since. However, I have had more gross toilet dreams than dreams of any other kind, apart from dreams about getting lost, being late or losing a close family member.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2019, 1:16 pm

I can't say it is normal for me to have toilet dreams, but I have had some amusing moments in public toilets. I was asking myself "Why do these things happen to me?" :lol:

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2019, 2:41 pm

Last night I had a hurricane dream where I was stuck, pressed into a crevice on the side of a building watching debris and people being hurled through the air. Then I started seeing flames and I eventually realized the building I was up against was on fire and the flames were getting closer and I wouldn't be able to stay there much longer. Once I started to get burned I left the crevice. I found a house next to the building and there was someone in the backyard so I asked if it was okay to take shelter there and he said it was. The winds started to die down and I looked up and realized I was in the eye of the storm. I thanked him and started walking home, but was worried as I knew I would never make it home before the eye of the storm had passed.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2019, 1:14 pm

I had a dream involving some sort of possessive entity that camouflaged itself as a pink, gum-like candy so people would eat it and it could take over their bodies. It also made them want more of the candy.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"