What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 427 of 496 [ 7933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430 ... 496  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2019, 3:46 am

^^^if you had not seen "ad astra," do you think this dream would have happened the same way?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 9:20 pm

i dreamt i was in a hospital, not familiar to my waking self. never been there before. in a large airy wooden room with floor-to-ceiling windows, a classroom with desks, all the fluorescent lights were switched on and it was too bright, irritatingly bright, so i switched off the lights and let the gray outdoor light in, i could see through the windows and see a forest off perhaps a mile in the distance, in the foreground was a manicured verdant green lawn and some shrubbery off to the side of the vista. the class instructor was upset that i turned off the lights and switched them back on, whereupon another student turned the brighter overhead ones back off. teacher shrugged and sneered in disgust. we both chatted with her that she should have consideration for those of us who are photosensitive. she grudgingly went along. then i went next door into a medical clinic. i made a beeline for one of the exam rooms, closed the door and went for a toilet i saw in the middle of the room, but it was a "kit toilet" that hadn't been constructed, i dropped trou and sat on it only to discover it was not functioning, pieces of it were lying in a tray. then i zipped back up and went out only to find myself in another wooden classroom with subdued lighting, full of medicos waiting for a class, i was told i didn't belong there and to get out. then i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 6:21 am

i dreamt that i was in some alternate reality where rudy giuliani was a teenaged street thug, the leader of a small gang, and we were all in this community resource room somewhere watching the tv on the wall talk in a documentary about a local unsolved killing of this teen boy, of which giuliani's character was widely suspected of taking part, and i let slip that i thought it was a pity about the boy, which enraged giuliani and he got in my face and spit while screaming at me with red face, "YOU MIND YOUR OWN FUGGIN' BUSINESS YOU PUNK!!" and i made the mistake of muttering "oh shut up" while wiping the spittle off my face, and he bounced me into the wall hard and then tried to use his kneecap to break my leg, and in a reflex, i jammed my fingers [which thankfully had pepper sauce on them as i'd been eating] into his eyes, which made him scream like a little girl and wilt like a leaf, then while i was about to run away from his thugs, i awoke.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 7:50 pm

I dreamt that my girlfriend and I were at a park spending some quality time together while walking up a beautiful path next to the riverfront. We of course were holding hands and trying to contain our anxieties given that we just left a movie theater in which we saw a movie that was in the vein of the new Joker film.

We found a bench and sat facing the riverfront. We talked about what to do for our next date.

The dream then cut to what appeared to be the campus of our school, except it was completely different. We walked around the campus seeing cool futuristic gadgets and we were approached by a security guard who warned us not to touch any of them.

The guard said, "I can tell whenever someone gets worked up about something. You lovebirds seem to be no different."

Although we did listen to the guard, we noticed what appeared to be a portal to an alternate dimension. We looked and walked into it.

The dream then cut to what appeared to be a house of worship. We found ourselves in a balcony witnessing what appeared to be a wedding with a full house.

We couldn't tell who the couple was, but we both had some idea as to who the couple may have been.

We then found ourselves back on the bench facing the riverfront, then I woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 9:44 pm

had another dream where i was trapped in a building with no available restrooms. :|

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 5:35 pm

I had the dream again where I was at a convention as a guest speaker with many other members of Wrong Planet. As I was about to walk onto the stage, someone in the audience threw a pistol at me and told me to wait for others from the audience to walk onto the stage.

People who walked onto the stage were other members of Wrong Planet; that is members who in reality hate themselves just for being on the spectrum.

My mom and my sister (who were sitting in the front row) told me not to shoot, so the dream ended with me removing the bullets from the pistol, disposing of it, and beginning my speech.

Then I woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2019, 8:06 pm

i had a bona fide nightmare, a mishmash of symbols from my waking life. i was in some kinda park with my sister, we somehow got separated, and i ended up parking in a lot near the front of the park, but then somehow i started driving on an unpaved muddy road with lots of potholes, into a treeless wasteland that went as far as the eye could see. then all the sudden the road, nasty as it was, ended in a bunch of irregular nasty terrain, and i tried to do a u-turn but my left front wheel got caught in a pothole, and the wheel came off. i got out and eyeballed it, and determined that i could prolly screw the thing back on but before i could do so, a tan air-porter van came by and the driver, some kinda fix-it guy, who was a lean fella with military-short blond hair and dressed all in khaki, told me to hop in and then he drove me to my late folks' house, and said he'd come back when the wheel was fixed. i then got on my cell phone to call my sister, to tell her i wasn't in the same parking lot we last met at [don't have a cell phone in waking life] but it morphed into some strange thing that had controls both front and back, none of which made it work, i kept pressing buttons but the too-small [teeny tiny print] display kept showing the wrong numbers pressed, so i threw it down and went to the wall phone [land line] but it was a party line and other family members kept using it. i was getting worked up and about ready to scream, then i awoke in a sweat.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 12:45 am

Both of your last two dreams were probably caused by ….simply having to go to the bathroom while asleep.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 2:30 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Both of your last two dreams were probably caused by ….simply having to go to the bathroom while asleep.

but not this most recent one.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2019, 3:23 pm

This happened just yesterday when I was on a bus heading home from school.

I was walking alone on a trail in what appeared to be a forest. I stopped at a point and took out my I-Phone to take some pictures. I uploaded them onto my Facebook page and continued walking.

I then stopped at another point and saw what appeared to be a large pile of human feces mixed with used cigarettes and chewed tobacco.

I then heard a male voice saying to me, "Man up. Freaking out isn't going to help you get a good grade."

Then I woke up.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2019, 5:59 pm

Last night was frightening. :pale: I was hiding in what looked like my parent's basement but the outside of the house was like a city building in the middle of downtown, along with some other people I didn't know. The house was surrounded by people carrying some strange type of weapon. Laser guns or something. They were aiming the weapons away from the building, targeting another building or anyone walking down the road, but I was sure they were going to shoot anyone they saw moving around inside inside any moment, so I'd lie as still as possible on the floor of my brother's old bedroom and stare at them through the window. Every time it looked like one of them was about swing and around and point their weapon at me I'd feel a sick wave of terror wash over me but I didn't dare move. There was a TV on and someone was on the news reporting what was happening but then the screen would turn to static. I was also looking at mirrors and pictures around me and the faces in them would turn into a skull or a horrific-looking creature. I actually kind of enjoyed this, so I'd deliberately stare at the faces and feel chills go through me as they got uglier and more frightening. And then my mother came in and everything seemed fine and the other people in the house and I got up and sat around the kitchen table to have supper or something.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2019, 3:26 am

had an absolutely nonsensical bit about driving my dad [RIP] around in some kinda car that divided into a power part and a steering part. he took off without me in the steering part of the car, i was stuck with the power part of the car [engine and tranny and rear wheels and some kinda pilot wheel underneath like on an old-fashioned toy train], this motor part was also a toilet, and after i piddled in it i flushed it, and waited for the float to rise to the top, it could only start when i pushed the float back down, then the engine turned over and fired up, but without the steering i couldn't go anywhere especially since it was downstairs in the open-air basement of this house next to the road. notably i could smell the gassy exhaust of the thing. i was trying to figure out at that point, how to get it back home, when i awoke. :huh:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2019, 6:47 pm

I had some disease where my body was covered by big scabby red sores, but I felt no pain or discomfort. But other people had to stay away because I was contagious.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2019, 11:13 pm

i dreamt i was in my sister's kitchen, there was food for a party on the table, then i went outside where i saw the shabby man from an earlier dream [who made loud groaning noises while hiding in my tin can's crawl space] as he walked out from the treeline, and i looked around for my sister but she was taking off down the hill in one of two vehicles, the other vehicle had the actor jud hirsch in it, who beckoned me to jump in before it was too late, so i ran up and jumped into the van, which was full of people and various kinds of large decorative rock. this was the second dream with jud hirsch in it. we eventually ended up in some local grassy park land, with scrubby trees in the background, and a stream babbling nearby. we all got out of the van and the driver toed-in the van with a handle, to a parking spot. then i awoke.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2019, 4:49 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was in my sister's kitchen, there was food for a party on the table, then i went outside where i saw the shabby man from an earlier dream [who made loud groaning noises while hiding in my tin can's crawl space] as he walked out from the treeline, and i looked around for my sister but she was taking off down the hill in one of two vehicles, the other vehicle had the actor jud hirsch in it, who beckoned me to jump in before it was too late, so i ran up and jumped into the van, which was full of people and various kinds of large decorative rock. this was the second dream with jud hirsch in it. we eventually ended up in some local grassy park land, with scrubby trees in the background, and a stream babbling nearby. we all got out of the van and the driver toed-in the van with a handle, to a parking spot. then i awoke.

What does Jud Hirsch represent ...to you?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2019, 8:07 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

What does Jud Hirsch represent ...to you?

as the voice of avuncular reason.