What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 428 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431 ... 497  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2019, 11:46 am

That makes sense. A guy who played a cab driver in a great old TV series, who is also the voice of reason, is offering to take you away from a scene of craziness in a vehicle he is driving.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2019, 7:29 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
That makes sense. A guy who played a cab driver in a great old TV series, who is also the voice of reason, is offering to take you away from a scene of craziness in a vehicle he is driving.

actually he was just one of the passengers, he sat in the back cross-legged as though a scout around a campfire. he was dressed in jeans and cardigan sweater and appeared as he did back in the day.

i dreamt i was some kind of hospital employee, perhaps a doctor, in this large classical academy-like setting- i had invented some kind of reality-altering device like a time machine but that inadvertently it turned out more to be a teleporter via phase-change of the cells in my body, moving me a fraction of a second back in time and a few hundred feet away [which still managing to remain visible], down the hall in the office of my fiancée's [a doctor] father, also a doctor there. he was amazed to see me in his office and wondered how i managed the trick, and i told him to withhold his judgment until i explained, that i'd tried to invent a time machine but instead got more like a teleporter, and to my relief he accepted my explanation, and as we walked down the hall to my office we discussed the particulars of this phenomenon, and ended up meeting my fiancée, and together we went into the unisex lavatory and locker-room shower, i walked past the showers, and distinctly felt steam and droplets of water hit me all over my body, and then into the lavatory which was an open trough, all the guys waited in line, and the person in front of them had a safety pin that the pee'ers were supposed to slip through the epidermal portion of their skin somewhere before they could pee, and when it came my turn i couldn't bear the thought of poking myself like that so i told the lady in front of me to not bother, that she could stay or go, and she took off abruptly. then i awoke. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 12:53 am

after many years in the dream world social wilderness, i finally have been able to ride in vehicles with other people and go places with them in my dreams at least.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 2:38 am

I was floating.
Everything was black. While I was sort of leaning on top of some concrete wall. I've felt the texture of the hallow blocks of the wall, the wall's height at least 20 feet high. I dunno why I know this.
I also felt the breeze, then the tree leaves and branches. I've felt it too while I was floating.

I don't know where I was going. I was sort of waiting, or exploring. I don't know. Everything was black. The leaves are more like layering shadows. There's nothing remotely light there.

I just woke up after realizing that.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 12:35 pm

auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

actually he was just one of the passengers, he sat in the back cross-legged as though a scout around a campfire. he was dressed in jeans and cardigan sweater and appeared as he did back in the day.

i dreamt i was some kind of hospital employee, perhaps a doctor, in this large classical academy-like setting- i had invented some kind of reality-altering device like a time machine but that inadvertently it turned out more to be a teleporter via phase-change of the cells in my body, moving me a fraction of a second back in time and a few hundred feet away [which still managing to remain visible], down the hall in the office of my fiancée's [a doctor] father, also a doctor there. he was amazed to see me in his office and wondered how i managed the trick, and i told him to withhold his judgment until i explained, that i'd tried to invent a time machine but instead got more like a teleporter, and to my relief he accepted my explanation, and as we walked down the hall to my office we discussed the particulars of this phenomenon, and ended up meeting my fiancée, and together we went into the unisex lavatory and locker-room shower, i walked past the showers, and distinctly felt steam and droplets of water hit me all over my body, and then into the lavatory which was an open trough, all the guys waited in line, and the person in front of them had a safety pin that the pee'ers were supposed to slip through the epidermal portion of their skin somewhere before they could pee, and when it came my turn i couldn't bear the thought of poking myself like that so i told the lady in front of me to not bother, that she could stay or go, and she took off abruptly. then i awoke. :huh:

That last bit was just your unconscious mind keeping you from pissing in your bed in your sleep. The rest I dunno. You used to work in a hospital. Were you engaged to a coworker there?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2019, 6:54 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

That last bit was just your unconscious mind keeping you from pissing in your bed in your sleep. The rest I dunno. You used to work in a hospital. Were you engaged to a coworker there?

nope, i knew nobody close when i worked there. i called it "the UNcivil service" for a good reason.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2019, 3:49 am

In a dreamt of the "coco-note" it was a way of delivering a message written on a polymer note that had been slipped inside the eye of a coconut. The coco-note had a magical effect on the recipient, so I had sent one to Donald Trump asking him to keep still while we built a wall around him.
:lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 7:16 pm

^^^i can grok that dream :wtg:

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 7:28 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Yes its grokable whatever that is but its also a note to myself to curb something perhaps.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 7:54 pm

domineekee wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Yes its grokable whatever that is but its also a note to myself to curb something perhaps.

what do you need to curb?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2019, 3:44 pm

i dreamt i returned to a hilly little town i visited in previous dreams, very grassy hills, old roadways like something from the dawn of motor vehicles, barely paved. i was parked on a side road, got out of the car and walked on a sidewalk next to some stone/masonry buildings, when all at once from my right came these dense elongated gray clouds that made a WHOOSH as they proceeded to my left, followed by 3 people, a guy and two gals, identically dressed in filmy white shirts and slacks, flying in mid-air about 20' elevation, holding onto the tethers attached to large balloons, and when they landed to my left on the parking lot in front of one building, i asked them, "how in the hell did you just do that?" and the guy nonchalantly replied, "helium in balloons has some power, don't it?"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2019, 3:18 pm

i dreamt i was websearching and stumbled upon a real estate site that had bargain mansions in faraway places with all the immigration paperwork taken care of, they wanted basically caretakers that lived in the places that ultra-rich people kept for tax purposes but had to have proof of somebody actually living there. so i bought the "right" to live in one of 'em in the virgin islands. so i got that arranged and flew down there, and a taxi took me to the place, it was pristine white on manicured bluegrass lawns picture-perfect, and went inside and who did i find but jeffy epstein the devil incarnate! he looked old and grizzled, shorter than i thought he'd be by far. wore workman's clothing, rough shirt and well-worn jeans. he had several days' growth of gray beard on him. he was not a pleasant person, in fact he was downright sociopathic. he glared at me like i was an invader, swearing at me, "WTF are you doing here you [blankety blank] in MY MANSION??! !" i showed him the completed and notarized paperwork and he calmed down a bit, he looked me up and down and regarded me as an insect and muttered how low-class i was. he then wandered away. so i spent the rest of the day and night there, it was a huge place and i explored it, and the next afternoon jeffy came back in with his same attitude, sneered at me and asked me "just what DO you do all day, anyways?!" and i replied back at him, "that is a hostile question, isn't it? i've had enough of your bile." at that he swore some more at me and i yelled back at him to leave me alone. then i walked out the front door and sat on a bench regarding the ocean while jeffy fumed away. next thing i knew, i was in some kind of dormitory along with my late mother and jeffy, who was sleeping between my bunk and mom's bunk. i quietly walked over to mom and warned her about jeffy, who overheard and muttered some imprecations at me. then i was in some island native's house, a two-story affair, somewhat messy as they had a large family, upstairs the husband and wife were discussing something in a foreign language, i went into the living room and dining room, the carpets were dark pink and about 2" thick! clean but cluttered. at the table were place settings [informal], dark-haired tanned grandchildren on the other side seated, and dishes with native vegetables on them, i'd never seen them before, sea vegetables that looked like overgrown cauliflower and pale seaweedy things, i ate them and they tasted vaguely like ocean water and dirt. but the grandmother, white haired but with a remarkably young unlined face, explained to me she harvested the veggies herself and prepared them for me, and described what they were to me, one was called "pogfruit" but the names of the rest of them evaporated when i awoke from this dream.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2019, 5:19 pm

forgot to include that jeffy was with me in that couple's house and was considerably mellower. he told me why we were there but that part evaporated from the dream upon awakening. :|

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2019, 11:00 pm

i really don't care to have too many more jeffy dreams. let him marinate in purgatory.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2019, 6:00 pm

i dreamt i hadda go to the little boy's room, and the first one i entered was like a remodeled version of the one i grew up with in my late folks' house, only it was the size of a typical bedroom, whitewashed walls, white-tiled floor and ceiling, and had windows all around. i sat down to do my business and then all of a sudden i was in some other bathroom with wood panelling, orange deep shag carpeting, and clutter and litter all over the place, the toilet was near the middle of the room which was the size of a typical living room, and another WPer who shall go nameless had already used it and plugged it up thoroughly, and the foul water was an inch below the toilet bowl rim but i hadda go like a bastard already so i went ahead and did my business in it. then the toilet disappeared, and what was left was what used to be a chair with the seat bottom removed and in its place a water-soaked fiberboard platform with an old magazine and some notepaper scattered about it, it was soaked with filthy water that i tried to wipe away with my bare hands while some old man who resembled the late actor jason robards was lecturing me about cleanliness. then i awoke.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2019, 5:24 pm

I dreamt that I was in the ocean with my brother trying to swim to the shore fighting off multiple great white sharks and narrowly avoiding them coming straight up from the depths and attacking from various angles. It was nothing short of terrifying.