What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 459 of 497 [ 7937 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462 ... 497  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2021, 8:15 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Where does one start. Every dream is so random.

start at the beginning. what event started the dream?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2021, 10:01 pm

sexual dreams are the most frustrating. Whenever I start enjoying them I automatically wake up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 1:28 am

wish i had more of those things meself. :|

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 1:47 am

auntblabby wrote:
wish i had more of those things meself. :|

Its weird, it feels like virtual reality, especially the touch/feeling, even smell. Alas its fleeting.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 5:30 pm

i dreamt of a former WP member who was my ex, she was staying in this weird hotel made of concrete with unfinished concrete rooms, some of which were painted. she had a lot of visitors to this room so i was not able to visit her. but the door was ajar so i looked in and she was in the bathroom, i backed out just as she shut the bathroom door. then i went down the hall and met some fellow, blond hair and willowy-slim, he had spina bifida and some kind of glass apparatus outside his back with a remote control device consisting of levers and dials/knobs he was manipulating in his hands, he briefly explained what it did. it was rather grotesque to see his spinal column and an exposed spinal chord in glass strapped on his back. he seemed chill with it. we went to his hotel room which had a few of his buddies in it. we ended up platonically in bed together, sleeping at night, he cuddled close to my back, i felt comforted. then we were rudely woken up by some of his female buddies that came in with supersoaker squirt guns filled with dyed water, making a wet mess, i muttered "guy's, i'm in the military, i'm an old man!" as i got up and quickly dressed and got the hell out of there - crossing in front of one of them entering the bathroom - wandering back to my ex's room which by that time was morning and most of the guests were gone. the door was open so i let myself in, she was in the middle of her room chatting with some of her friends and warmly greeted me. she explained that she'd found the happiness she long sought with her group of good friends.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2021, 4:19 am

i dreamt i was in a college cafeteria/mezzanine, i was having a semi-serious discussion with a medium-height slender male with medium-short curly flaxen hair, pale skin, beige button-down shirt with frilly collar and black trousers and belt, black oxfords. he thought i was crazy when i mentioned that tv reality shows would be improved if they followed a script written by a good writer - "how is this reality, then, when it is fiction?" i replied that much of life was fictional, even the inner selves of the various actors are fooled into believing in the artifice. then i found myself at the dinner table and i'd made a mess on the table cloth, i tore it off the table and took it to a sink overloaded with dirty dishes, and when i turned on the water it overflowed and made a big mess.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2021, 3:19 am

A few nights ago I dreamed I was in my mother’s back garden at her swimming pool. There was a massive blue whale washed up on to the grass behind her pool, lying on its side like you’d see at the beach. Probably ten tonnes. I had a vague memory that it had been swimming in the pool and I had nudged it out of the water with my feet, which clearly couldn’t have happened. It couldn’t have even fit in her pool and there’s no way I could nudge it anywhere!

Then I remembered that my (deceased) dad had driven the blue whale to my mother’s pool by strapping it to the roof of my car. I felt badly for him having to lift it over his head like that, especially since he’s dead lol.

I was wondering how to dispose of the whale before it started to rot and stink or attract bugs. I didn’t want the neighbours to see it and call police on us. I thought maybe wildlife control people would come and get it. Then suddenly I noticed its gills were moving and it was alive — suffering from lack of sea water. We needed to get him back into the pool immediately. Again I was scared the neighbours would be watching and judging us.

I can’t remember how it ended but I can still see his sad eyes very vividly.

Source: Too much Shark Week TV.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2021, 1:31 pm

i'm glad i don't watch shark tv. just imagine the pain of being chomped on by one of those beasties! 8O

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2021, 4:34 pm

I had a dream that some woman who I didn't like was obsessed with me and wanted desperately to make me her husband. She had an extremely whiny voice which reminded me of someone I greatly detest.

In the dream, I was at home and she showed up with an entire chest of "sex toys" some of which I couldn't even figure out how to use. I was particularly perplexed by the rolling pin -- I knew how to use a rolling pin in cooking, but couldn't figure out what she wanted me to do with it as a sex toy.

Anyway, I had a regular girlfriend and she did everything she could think of to break us apart. I'd be in the bedroom with my girlfriend and the strange woman would be hammering on the door and trying to break through the window.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 10:54 pm

I had a dream last night that was kind of like two completely separate dreams.

In the first part I was trying to improve a radio channel for carrying internet traffic to some equipment out in a field. In doing so, I encountered a number of issues including the presence of other people who seemed to have been trying to put a stop to my effort. Also, there was a military style aircraft overflying the equipment at very low altitudes. It went on and on, but I've already forgotten much of the details.

When I was finished, I had a formal meeting to go and didn't have time to clean up and change so I called someone else going to the meeting and asked them to stop and pick up a change of clothes for me. So when they showed up, I found out that they had brought me my kilt and associated clothing. In real life, I've never owned a kilt, much less owned one, but in the dream I had one. So I changed clothes and put the kilt on. So the rest of the dream was of people's reactions to me wearing a kilt to the meeting.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2021, 6:10 pm

^^^that is an interesting personal thing, the kilt, in your dream.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2021, 7:37 pm

I was standing in a doorway, in a corridor of a hotel, in the dark. I think I was at the top of a stairwell but I didn't see the stairs. I was directly adjacent to the doors of an elevator which was glowing in the dark. People were piling into it five or six at a time, and it would shoot upward at the speed of light toward heaven. The idea is that people could zoom up there really fast to have a look around, and come back down within seconds. The glow-in-the-dark colours were really pretty and I was mesmerised by it, but I decided I shouldn't try it because I didn't have a mask with me. I was scared of catching Covid from any of the other people since we'd be confined in a small space. I stayed behind and watched it fly up and down several times, with happy people exiting each ride. At the end it turned out that Raleigh was there beside me. We both decided it was beautiful but not worth the risk of going on board because we might get sick.

The glow-in-the-dark looked kind of like this, with lots of shapes and colours in the pitch dark form of the elevator which was also illuminated around the edges. I guess you'd call it blacklight?

I think the people who went for the ride ended up glowing in colours too, but I can't remember for sure.

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 5:48 pm

WP Discussion thread 'On (Sleep) Dreams.' might be of interest: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=399481

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2021, 5:12 am

A couple of nights ago I had a very realistic dream, in which I - but, I don't know why, in a male body - saw the whole circle of my previous incarnations, both human and other ones, as well as I saw/felt what those other humans/other entities' feelings concerning me were, when I interacted with them. At the end I was given a choice - like in The Matrix - I was going to take either a blue pill or a red one - depending on which one I was going to take, I was going either to start reincarnating again in many different bodies - but forgetting about the concept of all the things spiritual - or to stop reincarnating. Quite like in that story by Stephen King from his "Bazaar of Bad Dreams", entitled "Afterlife" in which a dead man is born again in the same body but he forgets about everything. I wonder if this dream meant anything :P I happen to have such dreams that seem to have some spiritual message for me, from time to time.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2021, 1:15 pm

^^^what do you think is the gist of what that dream was telling you? :scratch:

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2021, 2:38 pm

I'm not sure myself :)

It was a very realistic dream, every time I have a similar dream, it is always very realistic, like it was really happening. Maybe it was just going to recall me that we all live for the whole eternity as souls and are reborn in next upcoming incarnations and after our death, we - like it's described in esotheric books - get the life review, during which we get mental access to the thoughts of others surrounding us during our lifetime, ones that concerned our actions? Maybe this dream was telling me that we are all connected to each other because we live in many different bodies throughout the whole eternal lifetime of our soul, that we are all just the parts of The Source itself? Hard to say.

Generally, once I got an Angel cards reading which I won in an online contest and the lady who gave me the reading stated the cards claimed I have mediumship abilities - ones that allow me to connect with the other side, with ones that passed away. Once I had another lucid dream, described already by me in this thread, in which I met my spiritual guide, my deceased grandma and many other spiritual beings that were talking to me about many spiritual truths - for example - I remember it exquisitely well - they told me that "I should love myself unconditionally" :)

After said grandma passed away, I had a series of similar dreams, in which she shared with me many details of her life after death. Like for example, she told me that she met in heaven one guy whom she knew during her life in flesh and she was surprised to see him there because he was not a good person. I later asked my distant relatives about this man, named Jan G*** and I was told such a person indeed existed and wasn't the nicest person on Earth, to put it in a nice way. :lol: My grandma informed me also that someone in my aunt Ela's family was going to die soon - and indeed, her husband died almost exactly a year later (his funeral was held exactly on the day of the first anniversary of gran's death).

I asked her about many things, like the date of my own future death - and was told she was not allowed to know this - and if God really exists - the reply to this last question of mine was: "yes and when I passed away, His question to me was how I got there, to which I answered:" out of my own stupidity"" 8O Indeed, my grandmother's death was caused by her neglecting her own health - she ignored her developing skin cancer.