What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 462 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465 ... 497  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 2:07 pm

I was driving around killing time and having a nice morning. Somehow I noticed a random person on the side of the street, and seeing them reminded me that I was supposed to go to work. I was late for work. I thought it was an hour earlier than it was. I rushed to work and walked into my office. I couldn't remember what I was supposed to be doing, and I was worried that I'd get in trouble for being so late. My books and papers were all dishevelled but I dug through them quite desperately looking for a reminder of what I should be doing. I was also aware this was my first time going to work since (long before) Covid. I was wondering how it would be different during a pandemic.

Then I looked down and discovered I was wearing black satin leggings with an oversized, black ELO concert tshirt and lightweight black Converse with no socks. Hardly appropriate work attire. To my horror I realised I wasn't even wearing a bra. My hair was up in a casual twist but overall I looked like I had just rolled out of bed. I didn't have a face mask either.

Suddenly my office turned into a big room, made entirely of dark wood like an old church. Dark wood floors, walls, and seats almost like church pews. It was really pretty and smelled like my childhood church. Suddenly the room was filled with black people. I think they were Baptists because they were all singing hymns and clapping as they danced around in a big circle, wearing beautiful gowns like ministers would wear. I remembered that I was supposed to join in the song with them as part of my job. I want to say the song was "Jesus Loves Me" or one of those familiar hymns, but it wasn't that one. I just can't remember which it was. I couldn't remember the words to the hymn so I found an accordion-style paper face mask and I quickly wrote the lyrics on the folds, so that each sentence was on one of the folds. I joined in the circle and held my face mask so that I could read the lyrics but also appear to be taking Covid precautions by holding a mask.

Suddenly I noticed that my mother's mother was in the group singing with everyone and clapping her hands. I was really amazed to see her, because she died right before 9/11. I was trying to figure out why she was still alive during Covid. I was hoping I'd get to talk to her despite the fact I was at work teaching this Baptist song to people I'd never met, in my ELO tshirt without a bra.

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 2:23 pm

Last night I had a dream that my mom died from the coronavirus and my family had to break the news to me and pick me up to come stay with them

I'm not making that up. :(

♤ The Military

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 4:06 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^what do you think that dream is telling you?

I don't know, Aunt Blabby. :?

For all I can think of, having two versions of my dad in one dream could mean that IMO,
(this is what my therapist said to me) I still have a strong emotional connection to him
and that I am not going crazy at all, just a bit too attached to the idea that he is watching the family.

As for the mentioning of COVID-19 by his double, I say that it's hard to believe that they
still have to deal with the unvaccinated who perished after contracting COVID-19.

A rule they have at their gym is:
"You didn't get vaccinated and/or wore masks, so you are not allowed in this gym!"

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2021, 2:03 am

I had a dream the other night where I was a wolf, which is odd because I'm usually not another animal or even another person in my dreams. I don't know why that happened.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2021, 2:39 am

What do wolves represent...to you?
================================

The alarm went off just as a dream was coalescing into a coherent plot (you know how dreams start as a mish mash of imagery- then fall into narrative groove).

I was back at home with mom (now passed on in real life).. discussing something or other, and then I said "well its like this", and ...then the house morphed into an auditorium, and I was on stage with an audience, and I was about to break out into singing a medley of Franky Valli songs (of all things). I was just getting my mouth and brain around "Working My Way Back to You", and "Lets Hold On to What We Got"...when the alarm went off.

Darn!

Would have been fun to sing that stuff.

========
Now that I think about it...could be symbolic of certain life issues.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 15 Sep 2021, 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

15 Sep 2021, 2:51 am

In my dream, a family story was that my grandmother's cousin, back in the Soviet times, got dead drunk and woke up in a launching space rocket - luckily, he survived it and came home a few months (?) later.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2021, 3:38 am

magz wrote:
In my dream, a family story was that my grandmother's cousin, back in the Soviet times, got dead drunk and woke up in a launching space rocket - luckily, he survived it and came home a few months (?) later.

Is that occurence a "family story" in real life?

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

15 Sep 2021, 3:40 am

No :lol: I sometimes have dreams with in-dream generated memories.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2021, 3:55 am

Strange, weird and possibly incoherent.
As if I was hoping on those strange parallel universes of different existences.

The house was a turquoise blue and is 2d.
My dad's a witch doctor.
Had a weird conversation with him and somewhat forgot I wasn't a boy. I don't even know if I'm.
It involved some guy talk and I don't know what to do with it. He acted like a weird dad troll and is somewhat trying to help me socially.
I'm not even sure if he realized my gender. That dimension was weird -- went to school, I was shy and quiet while my dad was doing weird stuff. And I appear to be at least pubescent. Everything was still flat and turquoise.

Then switched into some 3 or more dimension with violet skies and raining lightning.
My family sent me into some soup like foggy dimension with a lot of danger. It was like a violet like purple swamp full of cliffs and mountains and strange creatures.
And I'm also somewhat also a shaman witch who can fly and jump higher of sorts and also who can fight them.

Then for a moment, I was certain that I was a girly girl in a long white regalia. Except a badass one -- apparently I also wield a bolo of sorts. And apparently had a lover that I'll forget as soon as I parted from a necklace of sorts.
And in a weird loop between remembering and forgetting.

And then some parallel version of where my bosses live. It's sort of the same -- in a large farm, except the physics are crazy, it's dirty yellow like and is also full of cliffs.
No creatures. Except their dogs exists -- only that they're multiplied by 4, and is as large as bulls. I went to some tall yet thin iron fence and saw one of them running towards me, wanting to climb me and lick me.

I don't know what's going on. :lol:
I don't even know how could I remember all that.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Sep 2021, 9:49 am

WP-themed dream!
Cyberdad posted photos of his (young adult) daughter crying.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 5:45 pm

^^what would you say it was sayin' about him or you or life?

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 4:04 pm

I had a dream about guinea pigs this night - many, maaaany numerous guinea pigs and mice as well but the pigs outnumbered the mice 8O In this dream, I didn't know what I should do with those guinea pigs - there were so maaany of them :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 5:19 pm

Irulan wrote:
I had a dream about guinea pigs this night - many, maaaany numerous guinea pigs and mice as well but the pigs outnumbered the mice 8O In this dream, I didn't know what I should do with those guinea pigs - there were so maaany of them :D

Dreaming with guinea pig in your dream means your need to be more mindful and mindful. On the other hand, it recommends that through experimentation and going for broke, you figure out how and how not to do something. You gain from your missteps. To dream of a guinea pig means a part of yourself that does everything for another person.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 3:06 am

Thank you for your interpretation :)

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 3:37 am

I dream of being in a world capable of entering some form of virtual reality.
The whole world is strange. The tech looked modern, the setting looked like a very clean metropolis of a city.

Yet... Everything is tinged in skyblue like. Everyone's skin is basically pale white.
And, well, the 'graphics' are more like polygon like than detailed and realistic.
I looked like a doll who wears a strange school uniform that conforms in fantasy than reality.

And the dreams itself? I swear it's like a strange meme. Well, 3 memes;

First was entering an alternative world of that other world -- it's a bit of an anime like. In a world where suddenly people turn into zombies and I get superpowers. :roll:

Second and third one is.. well... It's more of a prank. Second was being a school student of said same world, and clothes were stolen.

Third involves somewhat pranking a newly acquired overseas worker. The work involves renovating or demolishing tall buildings.
The prank involves one of the workers to dress like a white lady ghost and scare the newcomer, while everyone else pretends it doesn't exists.

... It kinda felt like stereotypical modern Japan, with equally stereotypical comedy.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 5:24 pm

^^^do you think that dream was trying to tell you something, or do you think it was mostly a replay of some entertainments you saw earlier?