What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 474 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477 ... 498  Next

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2022, 8:22 am

I just woke up from the nap I took - and during it, I had the same dream as always; one about a zombie apocalypse and Pam Anderson being pregnant by me because I was a man in this dream again :lol: We were also hiding at my grandparents' farm, as always in this sort of dreams.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2022, 11:59 am

I just woke up from my nap - I had another "pregnant Pamela and me" in the postapo world dream :D 8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2022, 8:09 pm

speaking of "pregnant," i dreamt i was at a nude beach and i had an enormous beer gut that stuck out front of me by at least a foot or more, and the other nudists around me were pointing at me and laughing at me, and out of shame when i sucked my gut in it grew even larger! that made me a laughing stock, and one of 'em said to me, "man, you've just gotta change your routine or somethin'!"

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2022, 7:19 pm

I dreamt I was a turkey in line with multiple brainwashed turkeys.

Seeing no other turkey who wasn't brainwashed, I said to a turkey next to me, "Wow, these humans sure love eating our kind." The turkey next to me who I spoke to was brainwashed.

I knew I had to escape, but didn't know how.

The dream finished and I woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2022, 12:57 am

i dreamt i was at my late folks' house, in front about 30 feet away from the street. a procession of odd motor vehicles was going up the street with each vehicle about 3 seconds behind the other. first vehicle i noticed was a weird kind of tractor with just the front normal wheels, in the rear was a counterweight with little luggage wheels on it, it made a loud humming electrical sound as it moved up the street. next was a silver coffin-mobile with 4 fat wheels sticking out from it about a foot. on board was a blonde beauty queen wearing a jeweled tiara, silver lame cocktail party dress, silver high heeled shoes, and a silver wand. she was smiling pretty at everybody as she went up the street on her coffin-mobile as it hummed along. a psychic was standing next to me and asked me, "hey, didn't you hear the guy up front yell at you to run up and chat up that beauty queen?" but somehow i knew she was deaf so i said back, "she wouldn't be able to listen to anything i said, you'd have better luck with her!" at which point i awoke.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2022, 1:16 pm

It was nighttime and I was at a big banquet or organised dining event, with several different rooms full of guests. It had a fundraiser / charity event vibe but I'm not sure what it was. I was seated with a bunch of boring people that I knew in the dream, but I don't think they were based on real life.

I wandered around and discovered that a group of my best friends were there, sitting outside and having a laugh (and smokes and drinks). One of them was my former crush. I was overwhelmed by a desire to reconnect with him emotionally. I remember getting a big bear hug and feeling so alive in his presence, like he was meant to be in my life even as a friend. I got the same feeling from that whole group and wished I could go back in time.

My crush kept turning into my male cousin and I had to concentrate really hard so that he'd stay himself. I was aware that this was pretty weird, but I wasn't aware of it being a dream.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2022, 10:26 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^all the best ideas come from our dreams. :wtg:

During the last two weeks, I had as many as four 8O other dreams with ideas for short stories - and one of them was delivered to me by Erik M. again 8O (though I don't remember the details of the very dream about him - I remember only the details of the idea for a story he gave me). I woke up early then - very early - to record said dreams :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2022, 10:25 pm

^^^you are so fortunate that he will talk to you.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 2:36 am

I asked him then to appear in my dreams and he does :)

theidealist
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 May 2022, 3:08 am

I was in a shed which had multiple rooms and floors which were like a labyrinth but each time I entered higher storeys things got distorted and lowkey creepy. Something like Silent Hills P.T.

EQ - 22.3
INTJ 1w9

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2022, 2:56 am

This night I had a dream about a spiritual healer, a young man, who visited us and who answered my questions without me just asking him using my voice, because he could read minds, including mine. He told me about the nature of the non physical reality, for example he claimed that people who kill others have the spirits of their victims always around them, accompanying them, and that those who already finish their circle of incarnation and enter Heaven forever, all become the very part of The Source Itself, losing their individuality.

Before falling asleep the previous evening, I asked God for such a dream with some hints, concerning the nature of the spiritual world and voila!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2022, 10:20 pm

^^^that would be the late Eric Medhus, right?

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 4:28 am

No, it was a totally strange man, whom I didn't know this time :)

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 2:08 pm

I had moved into a new apartment where a lot of junk had been left behind by the last person living there. A lady came buy to help me get rid of the junk. We started picking up paper and stuff and we tossed them into a fire pit that was right in the middle of the living room. I found an old calendar but I didn't want to burn it because it had cute cartoon cats on it. But then I found a piece of glass from a mirror that looked like it was cut into the shape of a lightening bolt. I tossed it into the fire although the lady told me it might be dangerous. Suddenly fireworks and sparks shoot out and display all kinds of trippy colors and patterns and what sounds like a song from Pink Floyd started playing. We just sat and watched until the fireworks stopped but the music was still playing and I found it too loud and wanted it to stop, but didn't know how. Then people I didn't know started coming into the apartment and started hanging out as if they owned the place, and I hated it and tried to yell "What are doing in my apartment!?", but suddenly I had a mouth full of gum and couldn't speak above a whisper. Finally I managed to say it in a normal voice but that's all I remember before waking up.

Who needs LSD when you have dreams like that? :colors: :colors: :colors:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 7:16 pm

^^^ i'll say! :bounce:

i dreamt it was past sunset and i was back at my parent's old house, the last one they lived in before they moved to their final house. the late actor Claude Akins was there, in the guise of a retired air force officer. we were all witnessing UFOs streaking across the sky, chased by air force fighter jets, Claude Akins the one-time air force officer was explaining to me that they were merely advanced training drones [black budget] and were exercising our defense capabilities against "external threats." i saw one fighter jet shoot one of the UFOs out of the sky, it blew up like a 4th of July firework, red and yellow and blue sparks flew in all directions as the craft vaporized.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2022, 4:27 am

A family had a sadistic, psychopathic daughter that was basically threatening the whole family. She looked like Wednesday Addams.