What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 479 of 497 [ 7937 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482 ... 497  Next

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 6:07 am

The one detail I can remember from last night's dream: I wanted to visit a friend who lived nearby, but I couldn't go in becasue his pet bear started screaming with rage every time it saw me. As I approached his house, I could see it through the window: a huge grizzly bear with its lower jaw hinged open impossibly wide like something from a horror film. So I turned back.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 6:59 pm

i dreamt i was in a racy place. rest belongs in the adult thread.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2022, 11:29 am

I had a dream again that I was kept captive by Vincent Mallard from the Coming Home movie. https://cineuropa.org/en/newsdetail/216135/

It's that sort of dreams I also have quite often (almost as often as the Pamela dreams I have already mentioned so many times in this thread).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 9:46 pm

i've been having repetitive dreams of being in a school with only females who were far more edumacated :study: than me :duh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2022, 3:41 pm

i dreamt i was in my late sister's house, there was a strange young woman there who i tried to make conversation with, she described to me some drama that happened in her college lecture hall, and i asked her if she was a student or a teacher. she thought about it for awhile then a look of consternation washed across her face and she angrily spat out at me, "ok, just get out of here... GET OUT OF HERE!!" and in a child's manner mocked me in a sing-song way, this picking at me went on for about a half-hour until my niece showed up, picked up this woman like a rag-doll and stretched her out to twice her length, then folded her in half and stuffed her inside a very long thin black carrying case with handle, which she then carried off to her house. inside her house i could hear her husband and her laughing with this woman who they must have rescued from the box they put her in earlier. then my oldest brother showed up, he was going to drive me to my place to help with some home maintenance issues, i was having to drag myself around with two canes as i was disabled in this dream, and i was feeling mentally foggy to where i dropped my keys on the floor and my brother had to prompt me that they were on the floor and to pick them up after several minutes when i failed to get the situation.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2022, 2:28 am

Another, very realistic - and very long - "spiritual dream". I had it in the very morning :) In this dream, I saw various sorts of afterlife for people who, when alive, professed various religions - for example Jews, Arabs, ancient Egyptians, Christians (I visited for example, the Christian heaven, hell and purgatory) and so on. You know, exactly like in the "Focus 24, 25 and 26" described by Bruce Moen. I saw also the afterlife for those preparing to be born with some important mission - to show something to our world, to be born as someone important (like Hitler for example), someone who was going to leave their mark on said world, while living here in flesh. :D The conclusion of this dream of mine was that one had to leave their old beliefs concerning the nature of life after death behind, get rid of them, in order to enter the real realm of pure spirit, to get to know the real world that awaits us all after our physical death.

I asked God for sending me some spiritual message in my dream the evening before, when I was already lying in bed and that's the result :)

Last edited by Irulan on 03 Sep 2022, 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2022, 2:37 am

My boyfriends head exploded into water, in the dream I like screamed about it but then woke up and immediatly realized that was ridicously un-feasiblee like that isn't a thing that happens. but even so I felt the need to snuggle him a little and look to see he indeed still had his head on.

Trachea
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Sep 2022, 2:56 am

Someone from my past I haven't thought about in years and years appeared in my dream to take me dancing. It was nice to see them.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2022, 4:27 am

Fever dreams during Covid:

I'll elaborate when I feel better, but I wanted to remember these prompts.
They were both time travel and felt like I was on LSD.

1- Holding my daughter's hand (years back in time)
2- My mother's house and a fire truck (years forward in the future)

ooh and another without time travel:
3- Kissing my crush on a display bed in a department store

That one was great :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2022, 5:07 pm

more hazy dreams about me being in some kind of gov't service of a vaguely military bent, after decades of being a civilian, the murky sense of dislocation, of ineptitude in uniform, of not belonging. all night long. :tired:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2022, 6:54 pm

I'm trying to remember mine now. ^^

The first one I was with my daughter but it took place in the past when she was a still a child. I was holding her hand in the special way I used to hold it. <-- She hated it at the time but now says she misses it. We were in a shopping mall at night and we knew we had Covid, so we didn't want anyone to see us. She asked me how old she was and I didn't know because I couldn't figure out what year it was to do the calculation. She was upset that I didn't know her age. Then we ended up locked in an underground parking garage and trying to break out through the emergency doors. Something really dramatic happened like a flood or a robbery but I can't remember that part. It was weird because all the cars were older model meaning it was in the past, but I still couldn't figure out what year it was or how old she was.

The second one I was walking up to my mother's house at night in the winter. I had walked a very long distance from my former workplace which would be about a 45 drive, but I was on foot. As I approached her house I realised that her entire street was set in the future. The street was much wider and there were animated buildings in the distance with flying saucers like in The Jetsons. The background horizon was animated but her house was real. I found my mother outside shovelling chunks of ice from her neighbours' driveways even though she is elderly and unwell in real life. She wasn't surprised to see me walk up to the house in snow without a car. Then I realised she owned a giant fire truck and she said I could use it to drive home. I was trying to figure out how to drive the fire truck and to tilt the mirrors so I could see. I was really scared about driving it and having to park it on the street outside my house. I didn't want anyone staring at me or accusing me of impersonating a fire fighter.

The third one - All I remember is we were in a department store that had a bed on display with all the fancy pillows. He said he was tired and flopped down for a sleep. I decided to join him. I won't describe the rest but soon enough he was shirtless, we were spooning, and I was kissing his bare shoulder.

:skull:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2022, 7:01 pm

there is a poetic vibe about those dreams and the last one stuck me as saudade.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2022, 7:05 pm

An alternative world where the atmosphere is brighter.
My own idea of heaven type of sunlight where it's always sunrise/sunset warm and golden bright.

I was in my great grandparents home, mainly where my grandaunt lives. Not sure what we're doing there except that one of my aunts are there, and so did my mom.

The front garden was different. It has a bushfull of red chilli. My aunt had me pluck over a handful (if I estimate, over a hundred pieces).
Then she handed me a handful of varying seeds, many of which includes pumpkin seeds.

Then my aunt asked me to hide and bury on a corner. Then my mom came, frowning. She said my aunt wasn't satisfied with the harvest.

And I thought -- compared to what I've seen in the waking world, everything seems more plentiful there.

Did what my aunt told me, yet poorly concealed it from my mom.
So I started thinking about seed quality, soil and where it is planted...

Woke up with a text at 6am.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 11:42 am

auntblabby wrote:
there is a poetic vibe about those dreams and the last one stuck me as saudade.

That's sweet. ^ Yes, he's a saudade type of energy in my life.

Yesterday I had a long dream about inventing a symbol to represent my life.

I drew various sketches trying to conceptualise who I am, and what my struggles have been like since childhood.

None of the designs seemed right but suddenly I got an idea.

I drew a children's butterfly net with water pouring through the mesh.

It meant that I still have the soul of a child. I like to play and chase butterflies and I want to be free like a butterfly. I try to catch or "get" things that I love so I can keep them for nostalgia.

Unfortunately, my symbolic butterfly net doesn't work in the dream. It's not strong enough to hold or contain floods of water. My floods are literal (I've had three major house floods), but also figurative (I call my trauma meltdowns "floods"), and I think the water also represented tears -- possibly even the fluid in my lungs right now.

Even though the net couldn't hold water, I thought it symbolised who I am: someone who tries very hard to be young, happy, and carefree, but ends up chasing things they just can't keep. It was a symbol of resilience, effort and enthusiasm, but also futility and frustration.

I was trying to upload my butterfly net sketch and use it as an avatar on WP. I thought it would look really weird like an open condom leaking :roll: and people wouldn't know what it was, but I decided it would be my own secret.

Toward the end of my dream I started ruminating on the end lyrics of my favourite song, A Letter to Elise by The Cure.

It's the same theme: trying to "hold it together" at the end of a relationship:

"And every time I try to pick it up
Like falling sand --
As fast as I pick it up
It runs away through my clutching hands
But there's nothing else I can really do
There's nothing else I can really do at all"

The water in my net was like the sand through his fingers.
Perfect.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2022, 12:09 pm

Pamela Anderson was expecting our baby at the farm of my grandparents - I was a man in this dream, as always; I was very happy I was going to be a father.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 2:50 am

And the nightmare from this night - the devil outsmarted me, by giving me a pill that caused he was in control of me for the whole day and could torture me :evil: A very realistic dream; I was very happy, of course, when I woke up and noticed it was just a dream.