What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 392 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395 ... 498  Next

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2018, 6:31 pm

My dream was about me having to go to the dentist! 8O That as no dream, it was a nightmare!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2018, 10:38 pm

which end is worse- going to the dentist or to the proctologist?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2018, 11:31 pm

A good friend of mine loaded some kind of driver disk or AOL promo CD into my brain, so I spun it up & it installed.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2018, 8:47 am

auntblabby wrote:

I dunno, I’ve never been to the proctologist...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2018, 2:53 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I dunno, I’ve never been to the proctologist...

well I don't mean to break it to you, butt.....

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2018, 7:39 am

Dreamt of you going to jury duty

Dreamt about eating fish at a party

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2018, 5:51 pm

^^^that is very interesting about you dreaming of me going to jury duty, I just finished my 2-week stint, and I hope your dream is not predictive of it happening to me again so soon! 8O

anyways, i dreamt i was in the cafeteria in some kinda convalescent or medical facility, i was standing in front of a buffet hoping that somebody would get me some food, as i didn't have any money. people came and went and nobody got me any food until my sister happened along and gave me some food she made at home, which i ate, as she talked about her latest diet, which required her to not eat anything after dark. she was expressing some apprehension about how she would sleep hungry.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2018, 7:46 am

Dreamt about two separate strangers calling me "she" instead of "he"

Dreamt that someone gave me a dictionary :jester:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2018, 5:40 am

^^^^Dictionary
To dream that you are using a dictionary signifies that you rely too much on the opinions of others in the management of your own affairs. :idea:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2018, 9:00 am

I dreamed I was going home from an event and about to drive out of a dark parking structure. I had a fear that I would get lost on the way home.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2018, 7:36 am

Dreamt about looking at the Facebook page of the former aikido instructor's brother

:mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2018, 3:34 pm

a fragment of a remembered dream- I was in my car, in the passenger seat, my late mother, as she was in her 30s, was driving, we went over to this local fairground, in a sunny tree-shaded park-like setting with numerous cul-de-sacs where people parked willy-nilly on the grass and paths, I eagerly pointed out an empty space just vacated in the middle of a grassy little berm already crowded with parked cars, and we squeezed in there scraping the cars on either side of us. then we got out and went to the turnstiles where we got our tickets to get in, I met my sister there who gave me money to buy the ticket and in we went, and first place I ended up in, when I got separated from sis and mom, was this curious blue and green building that was pleasantly shady and cool in the hot sun, inside was outdoorsman stuff such as guns and fishing reels and other outdoorsman equipment, and I passed by a blue wooden rack stuffed with deep-fat-fried and/or smoked meat things shaped artistically like ducks and turkeys and such. they gave off a subtle meat smell, and my stomach growled a bit when I considered picking up a duck and munching on it, but I remembered my health and thought better, then I looked towards the exit on the other side of the building where I saw some middle-aged brunette woman in summer attire [white blouse and cut-off jean shorts] conversing with a cashier, then I headed towards a side exit glass door which was illuminated by the sun, and upon reaching it I awoke. :huh:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2018, 8:10 pm

^^Interesting dream, if I do say so myself! :D

I recently partook in a dream where I flew around. *WHOOSH!*

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2018, 8:11 pm

^^^what things did you fly over?

MaizeFlower
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Aug 2018, 8:25 pm

There was a vibrant wave of neon aqua water crashing on the road as the downpour surrounded it. I was apparently in Los Angeles and many vampires were around me. I was crashing at some random house with some people and I told them they were cool and all, but I wanted to tour LA. I got on a random bus, as the neon wave spashed and hit random people.

While on the bus, a random woman bit my arm and I freaked a little as the blood streamed down. I then got off the bus to be surrounded by several colorful houses and the most advanced architecture I had ever seen. Example: There was a cakes shop with a metal cake and steel side railing that lined the walls. It was almost as if a lunchboc, art, and architecture all gave birth to a building. I can't explain.

Cool dream.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2018, 6:27 pm

I dreamt among many other things, that I was walking around naked in my late folks' house which was totally empty and abandoned, then my father dropped by, and I hopped in the shower and then put on a clothing outfit I hadn't worn since my teen years, and went to work where there was a pot luck going on on a white cloth-draped banquet table, with lotsa yummy food on it that as I gazed at it now and then, the food gradually disappeared and I only got a few morsels that nevertheless were tasty. :chef: