What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 445 of 497 [ 7949 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448 ... 497  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2020, 9:39 pm

i dreamt i was visiting john lennon in some heavenly place, he appeared as he did shortly before he died but also appeared as an 80 year old gray and wizened version of himself, dressed in angelic garments of white. he told me he was quite the bastard as a younger person, but that he couldn't help it, as he didn't know better and also his spirit was not developed to be kind, and the body he incarnated into was very aggressive/high male hormones. he presently is a travelling ambassador angel, going to zones of contention.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2020, 7:30 am

i dreamt i was in the military, either the navy or air force, as a medical corpsman aboard some kind of ship, might have been a space ship. there weren't any patients, i remember all the walls were salmon-colored tinged with yellow. very little furniture, just futuristic treatment stations like on "Star Trek."

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2020, 8:03 am

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was visiting john lennon in some heavenly place, he appeared as he did shortly before he died but also appeared as an 80 year old gray and wizened version of himself, dressed in angelic garments of white. he told me he was quite the bastard as a younger person, but that he couldn't help it, as he didn't know better and also his spirit was not developed to be kind, and the body he incarnated into was very aggressive/high male hormones. he presently is a travelling ambassador angel, going to zones of contention.

From what I gather about his biography that's a pretty accurate description of the young John Lennon...that your dream John Lennon was conveying to you about himself. He was a tough kid from a broken home in working class Liverpool.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2020, 8:22 am

i just wonder if he wasn't a tough bastard if he could have succeeded as a beatle.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2020, 4:25 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i just wonder if he wasn't a tough bastard if he could have succeeded as a beatle.

I dunno. The other Beatles were not as hard edged, but he was the "gang" leader of the band so to speak.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2020, 2:06 am

A friend and I watched "Nowhere Boy"- a nice little biopic film on TV about the young John Lennon and his troubled upbringing. So we researched him on the Net.

We learned that Lennon retained many typical blue collar Liverpool-Irish prejudices like being homophobic and antisemitic. Their manager, Brian Epstein was both Jewish and gay. Lennon would poke fun at him for both things. You might recall that Beatle song that goes "Baby you're a Rich Man Too". It evolved out of a joke song that Lennon would play in private to folks aimed at Epstein that went "baby you're a rich fat Jew".

So thats why your dream struck me as curious. It's as if he actually appeared in your dream to apologize for stuff like the above.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 11 Jul 2020, 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2020, 3:29 am

lennon really had a devil over one shoulder and an angel over another, the devil won much more often.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2020, 3:31 am

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I dunno. The other Beatles were not as hard edged, but he was the "gang" leader of the band so to speak.

there was one beatle who would not tolerate his guff, that was george. they hated each other 'til the end.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2020, 4:51 am

auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

there was one beatle who would not tolerate his guff, that was george. they hated each other 'til the end.

Really?

Interesting.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2020, 5:10 am

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Really?

Interesting.

they were the only ones who went to fist city on one another.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2020, 1:08 am

i dreamt i was in my tin can, it was night time, only difference was my windows were all hung rather than sliding, the living room east window was wide open, there was a neighbor outside who was trying to hand me his unwanted beagle dog to me, only i did not really want a dog, he kept trying to convince me to accept it. then i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2020, 10:44 am

i had an adult dream of which i will only print the general audience bits here, the rest will be en francais en arrière-

i was in some whoopee laboratory, where they were using special endoscopic cameras to l'intérieur à regarder pour ,sexes deux des personnes diverses de ouvertures les bailler. we saw it all on computer monitors mounted on the walls.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2020, 12:43 pm

I had one of my shortest dreams this morning.

In the dream, I walked up behind someone who was getting ready to swing a metal bar or something to break my car windows and steal my car.

I ask, "What's your favorite sports team?"

He replied, "Yankees".

I said, "Wrong" and shot for his center of mass and then leaned against the car and called the police.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2020, 6:54 pm

i didn't post about it here when it happened - last week i had a very vivid dream that my elder was talking.

he began talking in his sleep ( in my dream )
his dad and i were watching and we both noticed it.
it was words + gibberish (like he was feeling out the way to talk)

then when he woke up he did it again..
b asically there were different situations, and he was talking
i even heard his voice (i mean, remember what i 'heard' in the dream too)
it was so clear, and sweet, and the way he spoke.

i was so happy for him. he was able to say whatever he felt, wanted, could ask questions, etc.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2020, 6:56 pm

his voice/way of talking was like Judy Garland's son, Joey, when he was a boy.

i think the dream made it that way because i was thinking a lot about that boy, and how much his mom loved him, and why wouldn't she?

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2020, 8:05 pm

I had yet another dream that I was back in a group home. But this one was different because there was a room with a baby in it. There was also a doll that resembled one that I saw the other night in an old Christmas catalogue from Sears in 1951 on the internet. It was about life-size, could be dressed in real baby clothes and made of soft rubber that made squeaking sounds when squeezed. I started playing with the doll when the baby's mother walks in and for some reason she just really hates me even though I did not disturb her sleeping infant. I asked her if she made the doll herself. She said yes. I asked her if she could make one for me. She said no and that I'm a horrible person for wanting a doll instead of a real baby. She said if I wanted a doll I should have a baby first and when I said I didn't want to (because a real baby involves all kinds of awkwardness like pregnancy, childbirth, screaming, crying all night, soiling its diapers and so on), she told me again how horrible and evil I was. What the hey? Did she just think an adult wanting a doll was just not normal but having a real baby even when you don't want to or aren't ready is perfectly fine? I guess so.