What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 477 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480 ... 497  Next

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2022, 8:30 am

Not really a weird dream, but I just woke up from a dream (someone called on the phone) in which I hosted an annual trap shoot on the farm. It was known as "Old Trophy Day Trap Shoot". It had an adult division, an under 18 division, and a black powder shotgun division. There were five trophies per division.

Instead of buying a bunch of new trophies each year, we would buy old trophies from just about anything at pawn shops, ebay, ... . For example, in the adult division, the first place trophy was originally the first place trophy for some dirt track car race in the 1940s, second place was a second place bowling trophy from some tournament years ago, third place was third place from a piano competition, and so on. Each trophy would have a small model of a shotgun added to the trophy. Imagine a bowler holding a bowling ball with a shotgun on a sling over his neck.

When handing out the trophies, we would announce what the trophy was originally awarded for. For example, in the junior division, "Second place in the 1957 Pennsylvania State Track Meet 100 yard hurdles goes to Bill Hill."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 9:55 am

i dreamt i was the only male employee in a place. i was an outlier and reminded of that always. they made me stick myself in the arm and draw out my own blood for some reason.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2022, 5:41 pm

i dreamt i was at my late sister's house, it was somewhat changed in the dream, it was back in the 80s and her late husband was hosting a get-together at new-year's eve, with a dinner. curiously, my deceased sister was nowhere in the dream and i got the dream feeling she was on a long journey somewhere unknown to me. i was in the bathroom too long and when i came out most of the food was eaten but they saved a bit for me in a baking pan. then i found myself in Puyallup [city to the north of me] in some community center's lavatory, doing my business, i came there with a cane to help me walk. then i walked away from there and got on a go cart and drove away, halfway away from there i realized i left my cane at the place and tried to turn back but my go-cart disappeared and was replaced by a mechanical pony. i eventually made it back up the hill, backing up traffic all the way, and got back into the community center but had to go use the facilities again and went back into the same lavatory stall where i found 3 more canes to add to my collection. while i was standing in there a housekeeper i had not seen in 40 years reached in and patted me on the back with a greeting. i said "long time no see!" in response then went back to work. after i was done i walked out and there were people in the lobby waiting to use the facilities including one gaunt tall old man seated in a chair dressed in jean jacket and jeans with gray close-cropped hair. curiously, all the building interiors were salmon-colored. then i awoke.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 12:54 pm

I dreamt of a girl that had a tie with Jupiter. She was about 15-16 yo but apparently she only lived for a few days. The woman who gave birth to her was very old and when she was hospitalized the girl was too. Apparently there was a planetary aspect with Jupiter that day, so she was praying that she Will survive, but she died along with the old woman.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2022, 2:02 pm

I dreamt this night - a very realistic dream! - that I was visiting an old graveyard. I was looking in this dream at the numerous graves of various shapes and sizes, the tiny ones of young children including. I happen to dream this sort of dreams from time to time, too - in those dreams the graveyards are typically empty, I'm the only person present there, I just look at them, walking among them and that's all (though this time there were some people with me, too) - but I haven't had this kind of dream for a long time. I remember at some point I got lost, trying to get out and couldn't find the way out of said graveyard.

P.S. But still, the dreams I dream VEEEEEERY often - like a couple of times a week from time to time - are - in this very order - the lost college one (I swear, I already know the city from this dream - its most characteristic buildings at least, by heart) and (but much less often) the summer camp/hospital with dirty toilets in there one 8O 8O 8O . Ah, and I sometimes happen to dream about Pamela Anderson and me in the postapo world. And I still dream the "spiritual dreams", too, of course :)

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2022, 7:37 am

I'm finally going to describe the details of my most typical dreams - mostly of those "spiritual" ones - and put said description in some Polish dream interpretation Facebook group to find out what the interpreters could tell me about them :) Or maybe - I just hit upon this idea - I will also copy the descriptions of said "spiritual dreams" from here and post them in some Facebook groups for English-speaking people, as well :)

As of this very night - I don't remember any dream I could have then (assuming I had some dream at all during this night) because I couldn't fall asleep for a long time, for I was stressed - I was afraid of going to the dentist (though, luckily, he just put a new filling in my tooth and that was already all).

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2022, 2:18 pm

O.K., I just posted my dreams on some other dream interpretation message boards, we'll see what the replies are going to turn out to be :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 4:04 pm

dreaming of being trapped or unable to leave a graveyard seems to indicate a sticky waking life situation that you can't find the wherewithal to fix.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 5:14 pm

Thank you, but this dream was mostly about my visiting said old graveyard and not about my being unable to get out of it as such - the "I can't get out of this place" part was just a small fraction of this dream, which was mostly about me seeing the numerous - very numerous - graves :)

Do you know any good dream interpretation related Facebook groups and message boards you could recommend to me? :) I posted my dreams in two such forums and three FB groups but so far I got only one answer - one nice lady told me that, let me translate her opinion (as it was a Polish group), "these are not dreams, you have an insight into the spiritual world. You get answers concerning various topics. It is the powerful and vast knowledge." :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2022, 5:25 pm

lately i've just been asking dreammoods.com's dictionary, or just asking google, i got some interesting results just from asking google itself.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2022, 4:00 am

I got also some more replies there, according to which I am able to travel mentally in my dreams, visiting the spiritual realm - its various dimensions. Some lady recommended to me the famous book about the life after death by Joaquín Cámara - it was luckily translated from Spanish - the language in was written in - into Polish (even if it seems that it isn't available in English, though).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2022, 2:16 pm

at least you have the benefit of fluency in polish :wtg:

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2022, 2:51 pm

Ah, yes, the Polish literature class (or, as we, Poles, call this school subject, the Polish language) was always my favorite class when I still attended school :) I even met yesterday one friendly lady who is the member of one dream interpretation FB group and works as the very editor-in-chief of "The XL Woman" magazine, who wanted to talk to me online about my dreams :D Btw, speaking of Polish, I remember that Erik M., about whom I dreamed, once talked to me in Polish and I was very surprised then, in this dream, that an American - deceased or not - could speak my language - but I guess spirits communicate mentally and our brains translate it into our native tongues :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2022, 4:29 pm

that is correct, in heaven they can translate perfectly.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 2:49 am

I was home from my holiday and driving around near my former workplace.
I found a teenager in a wheelchair and decided to take them home (?)
My daughter was like "Ummmm, who's that?!" and I realised I didn't know their name.
Then I got obsessed with trying to straighten a thin white curtain rod that was bent.

Suddenly the teenager was missing and I remembered I hadn't brought them home yet.
I had to go find them at a library near my work.
I was supposed to collect them at a certain time but I was still home at that time.
I arrived an hour late to the library and the teenager was upset with me being late.

We went clothes shopping and suddenly their wheelchair vanished.
I think it was an op shop.
I tried on a one piece snowsuit.
The top looked like the Saint George's cross (white and red).
The bottom was bright sky blue.

I decided it didn't fit right and it wasn't snowing so I didn't need a snowsuit.
The teenager wandered away listening to Bee Gees music.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 7:40 pm

i dreamt i entered a large well-lit mini-mart, it had floor-to-ceiling picture windows. a female security agent [pale-skinned, brown eyes, brunette page-boy hair style in dark blue slacks and light blue shirt with badge] seated at a desk at the front insisted i take a special entry card so i could be tracked within the store. the inside of the store had a salmon color scheme, like in many of my other dreams. i looked outside the picture windows and it appeared to be late afternoon or early evening, blue skies and setting sun. the parking lot was about a third full. traffic on the front street was sparse. i shopped for a bit, then didn't end up buying anything and on the way out of the store the security agent took my card, tore it in half and gave it back to me, for some reason i put it in my mouth, i remember the taste of plastic and paper and its sharp texture in my mouth. she told me i had to go outside and deposit said shredded ID card in a special receptacle outside, which i did.