What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 450 of 497 [ 7937 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453 ... 497  Next

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2020, 5:24 pm

I've been worse anxiety and sleep problems this week, and last night I had many strange dreams. And by last night I mean mid-morning to early-mid afternoon.

But one of them was really frightening. I was watching a bunch of commercials for toys and 90's Saturday TV shows like Saved BY the Bell on TV. Then I see what was a PSA about Covid 19 where a bunch of teens are on bleachers at a sprts game without masks or social distancing, talking to each other on their phones. And then they start sneezing. And then they start coughing and struggle to breathe. And then their lips and other parts of their bodies turn a very dark blue, and THEN they start writhing and choking with gooey dark blue stuff oozing from their mouths and noses like blood and it was horrifying. :(

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2020, 9:37 pm

Last night, I either had several individual dreams or a big dream with individual parts to it and then a big conclusion as I was waking up.

I dreamed that I had come up with a new type of design for building a house. I wrote it up and took it to a lawyer to get him to help me patent the idea. The lawyer told me that I couldn't patent it at all but I interpreted that as he was going to steal my design and patent it for himself. He had a bunch of papers on his desk so I just started ripping them apart while he just watched and smiled at my antics.

After that, I had one or two forgettable dreams although in my mind was the idea that I was really embarrassed by my rant at the lawyer's office and tearing up all those documents. Then later, when I was much closer to waking up, I had a dream in which I realized that the documents I had ripped up were all unsigned. All the lawyer had to do was print them again and staple them. So he could just sit back and enjoy the show of me making a fool of myself. As I woke up, I finally started to realize that I was waking up, that it had been only a dream, and I had not actually made a fool of myself tearing up a bunch of papers on the lawyer's desk.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2020, 9:09 pm

Another dark to dim setting again. But this time it seems more coherent.

Very sure I was at my grandparents house. The twist was that I'm apparently being targeted by a group of anime ninjas for kidnapping. :lol: No one knows why.
The house had to be locked. There's my mom, my sister and most of my younger cousins.

I'm not sure what I did, but I apparently looted my cousins' wares and took some of their money.
Then I while I was warned that no one should go outdoors. Even by the opening, because I might get taken from above.

One or two of my cousins deliberately disobeyed by leaving through the front entrance.
They were trying to go to a store. And I was like 'WTH guys! Get back in here!' then they came back. I just can't help but roll my eyes in annoyance so to speak.

Then I woke up.
A bit weirded out, but ok.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2020, 7:11 am

I have dreams based on work a lot, which seems a little unfair. Last night I dreamed I was cleaning out the halls of residence for really rich students. The level of squalor and filth was pretty standard, but the accomodations were not. All the ceilings were 12 feet high, the walls oak-paneled, with monogrammed chamois-leather throw-cushions everywhere and a coal fire for the servants to heat the warming pans on. I got lost on my way back from taking the rubbish out (it was mostly oyster shells and caviar tins) since the bins were discreetly hidden at the end of a winding half-mile driveway; at that point I wandered into the next part of the dream and never finished my shift.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2020, 7:52 pm

There were tigers in the back yard, but nobody got hurt.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2020, 4:19 am

Tigers in dreams symbolize raw energy, strength, strong will, pride and glory, but also arrogance, lack of self-control and cruelty. Just as the case is with all powerful symbolic beings, their energy can be either extremely useful or it can turn against you.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2020, 5:46 am

I dreamt that I was hanging out with these nice weird women, all living in the same block. The vibe was lo-fi and trashy in a subdued kind of way, nobody was very concerned about privacy, it was fine to look like crap and hang out in pijamas. I was busy chatting to people on dating sites and so were they, friends were coming in and out the building and everyone was mingling, nothing outrageous happening but no one was adhering to conventions or needing to greet each other.

All of a sudden my ex arrived, I realised that my phone's browser history and cookies hadn't been cleared and I was dreading her interrogating me, dreading lying to her, dreading having to read out the messages I'd been sending and receiving. She seemed chilled though just slightly amused by me and the other weirdos.

It occurred to me that she might not mind after all. Then I started to piece it together that she wasn't my partner and that the wasn't going to be an interrogation and endless arguing. I felt relieved and even happy to see her. Although she was amused by our half arsed existance she wasn't entirely out of place in the surroundings and fitted in quite nicely with the other freaks. She'd bleached her hair and with a dirty silver Bob and her new spotty complexion, she added a of glamour to the surroundings.

Last edited by Sahn on 24 Oct 2020, 6:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2020, 6:27 am

I was in a superhero fight. I myself was a slightly odd superhero who consisted of four flying French horns directed by a single mind.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2020, 8:12 am

It was as if I was a child again.
It started with being in my grandparents' house, a room before it was reconstructed. The old air-conditioned low floored blue room, except the door was rather wrong.

An advertisement about fashion in the TV happened. Some doll puppet doing a lot of dress up in dim litted a red background room.
My mom showing me some old and broken item for some reason, assuming it was a sliding empty trayed make up. It was black and rounded square.
It was about a mirror that can pass light through it, and the mirror isn't even transparent or look translucent.
The mirror was small and round and I still don't know why but it's not really a toy even if the quality of the container seems flimsy.

Watching some weird alternate universe version of cartoons and animes.
Particularly a certain characters' unknown prequel that was supposedly a villain in another anime. There's no 3d perspective the whole time.
A non human character I've never seen origin for a protagonist.
They were in a forest or something, villain chasing the protagonist on a flat sense.

Another very weird character, old and wrinkled guy with a blue headed fish on a walking stick. Guy tried to stop the antagonist, but instead of fighting the villain just insulted him or something.
It died, flew it's dust on the air, became a plant, it budded and grew a head, the head became a winged insect, then the insect became a walking fish. And maybe it was also talking to me. 8O

Went on as if I was on a beach resort, celebrating something with family friends and old neighbors.
Dad's friend inviting me to swim on the beach. I ignored him, went and play with some stretching strings for a swing instead.
I've pushed the string, but it caught my old neighbors' hair. I caught and took it off, I probably didn't apologized and likely nonverbally forgave me.

I went to a pool, met a childhood friend old neighbor. Then my sister came, and some boy on the old neighbor came.
Then my sister asked for some competition, Sisters VS Lovers she said.
I dunno what happened. The pooled was drained, then I was wrestling and tickling the childhood friend. Apparently I also had a blue like slime for a weapon and accidentally got some on her ears.

I went up and left and watched TV again.
And I dunno what else happened. I woke up sometime.

kitten_caboodle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Oct 2020, 8:57 am

I dreamed that it was Christmas and my parents were getting a divorce. My mom was very frazzled but she phoned me to say that she hooked up with my dad one last time. In real life she wouldn't speak like that. I was trying to hang gift boxes on the wall to use as Christmas decorations but they kept falling down. My mom wanted to come by and talk about the divorce but I told her just to stay married.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2020, 11:52 pm

i dreamt that i saw composite characters of various people i've known over the decades, both male and female.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2020, 4:10 pm

I was in a kind of gladiatorial combat where two teams of people are shrunk down, then they fly around a lounge on the backs of butterflies while hurling bolas at each other. It was intense.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 12:45 pm

i dreamt i was back in the army yet again, not knowing exactly why i signed again on the dotted line or why they even took me in. they didn't seem to notice that i had a full head of bushy hair down my back which was way out of regulation. one of the clerks in the orderly room told me i needed to go to occupational therapy to see some doctor there, i got there and the doc wanted me to be his wife! :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2020, 9:22 pm

strangely enough, i had that same basic dream plot a few times now. a loose trend.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 5:07 am

i wonder what the significance is of dreaming i was outside my late folks' house at night, under a streetlamp, riding a quadricycle?

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2020, 12:06 am

I don't... Actually know.

Except last night, I am sort of wide awake -- with my eyes open, with the room's lights on and well lit.

... A weird layer of my 'sight' is seeing something I couldn't consciously see. While hearing random things.

Not paralyzed. More like the moment this less conscious part of me was processing behind my still awake self, I just jolted and loss the processing... I wanted to see if I can control it or understand it consciously, but I can't without waking up.
As if, I was submerged and then I rose up seeing what my eyes are consciously seeing.

Then I tried to relax again, with my eyes open.
It happened again -- my processing was no longer where I was supposed be while awake.

Eventually closed my eyes, no longer able to consciously process or hold onto without waking up completely, nor end remember what I was supposed to dream...

It's just weird. :?