What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 430 of 498 [ 7960 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433 ... 498  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 10:32 pm

Wow! Thanks, Blabbs and Blooie! I didn't know all of that information about the dream analysis. The dream was a couple of days ago so I can't remember what the librarian looked like. I remember she had a wetsuit or swimsuit and I was really surprised to see her with a computer in the water. One of the books was "Free To Be You and Me", which in retrospect is uncanny because that's the type of sentiment I've been saying lately on WP.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 10:44 pm

that is pretty sharp of you to be able to remember a book in your dream :wtg:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2020, 3:35 am

i dreamt i was riding some kind of skiff, a square box with a white cloth roof/awning thing, i was the only one in this water craft, and i had no means of directing the boat, no oars or rudder or propulsion, so i just drifted with the currents until the boat deposited me on a little spit of sand. i got out, my ankles were in the water but i didn't really feel the water, just a little pressure around my ankles, my shoes didn't feel waterlogged. i clambered over to a ridge which had a bunch of new magazines [reading periodicals] scattered over and under it, in new condition, not water-damaged in the least. i skimmed through a few of 'em then suddenly found myself in my [late] mom's house, she had a phallus on a pike and was carving it into precise geometric bits with a paring knife, and was talking to my older brother who was sitting on a high chair, naked, and she asked him why he was naked. then i awoke. 8O

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2020, 12:47 pm

visited posh store, to buy brushes. lady was very 'posh' (not pretentious, it is who she is) and her husband also running the store. she and her husband showed me things, clothes and stuff (all expensive items, jewellery,clothes, furniture, decorations). they were speaking of their son. she seemed worried about him, because of the girl he was engaged to.

She then invited me to go somewhere to get better stock or something... my brother came along (he had apparently been waiting outside for me, and when i took too long he came in ) .

Someone began chasing us in a truck really fast, on our way to XYZ better place she recommended. he pr

She pretended it was not happening, and nonchalantly drove on, just fast enough so the truck wouldn't crash into our vehicle, once in a while remarking on some historical building outside.

finally the truck behind us stopped, it was her son (apparently). he was half balding but looked turkish and sort of heroic (hair and stuff, in an old-fashioned way).

Anyway he was acting dramatic, like he was the hero of an action film. My brother and i looked at each other and tried not to laugh but we ended up laughing anyway, tried to stifle it so we wouldn't offend them.

I wasn't sure if he was acting that way to be funny or whether he was really like that, but he seemed worried and his mom was too so I realized he really was like that.

anyway we went back to her store for him to talk with his dad, something related to them ( he told them in depth about his fianced). my brother and i were quite bored. i was craving ketchup for some reason.

Blahblah.. Then we went to the posh store the lady had originally wanted to take us to (before being interrupted by her son in his truck).. all together, with their family members...big palace type home. There were many other people there. It was like a tourist attraction, almost.

And we were shown round, told how the items (jewellery, fancy pottery, mosaic, calligraphy) were made, being shown around in groups (lots of people were there, it wsa like a party).

It seemed to be Turkey, to me (the setting of the dream).

I specifically noticed that most the people were mainly women, and were Muslim (headscarves).

Then we stepped in a side room that wound round the building, and opened a little to see the street... and it was beautiful, shaded, made of marble and grey stone...

fountains, lovely, cool, streaming water, it was unique curving sort of room, with a bit of stained glass, stones, calm, cool, relaxing.
Some of the girls were remarking on this, like oh this is a nice place to sit back and rest... let's rest here, nice and cool here-- it's hot inside...

It was rocks, basically, with water streaming down, along the side wall. very nice. my brother also lay back..

then i looked, there were (on the rocks above us) small children in black ragged clothes (very skinny), sleeping or trying to sleep, and crying. Shivering.
they had medium dark skin (looked to be south asian or yemeni, overall).

i tried to see if anyone noticed...

they did, once in a while remarked to the kids to move, but didn't seem to care, and went on with talking about the sights of the day (the artwork, embroidered clothes, history of the place).

i tried to make sense of it... the children seemed to be ragamuffin homeless kids just trying to sleep there...
i was very worried and distressed, found it eerie that nobody seemed to care. told my brother. we went back inside, and the lady (original posh lady in the dream) + her friends/family noticed about the children while talking pleasantly to us about how we found the place to be, they became annoyed and shooed them off, and complained that they keep coming on their property to sleep and eat.
Then everyone went for meal ...fancy..buffet inside...lots of dishes...
my breother and i got dishes and filled up with food pretending it was for us then snuck back to the fountain room to find the kids and couldnt..

i was very shocked, my brother and i went looking on the street, to find them to give them some money and food to eat and ask them to stay with us.
saw some on the wall somewhere, gave them food.

I went back and tried to convince the lady and her friends/ family to give the children a place to stay in that ginormous palace like building, they seemed annoyed, i went round the rooms searching for someplace for them to stay. I found a dimly lit room in which they were weaving carpets or something (weaving, anyway).

In that room, the man there said they needed more people there to help.

so i ran back and told the kids who were okay with it, to do it but didnt think it would actually happen ....

then i ran and asked the ladies inside, if they could hire those kids and let them stay at this palace as residents.

they seemed okay with it, but the ending was uncertain (whether they actually went thru with it or were just saying it and forgot to follow through).
the dream ended here.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2020, 8:57 pm

^^^that is a fascinating dream :star:

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2020, 10:36 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Haha, I love that you gave me a gold star for a dream, as though I had any control over it :P

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2020, 11:15 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Haha, I love that you gave me a gold star for a dream, as though I had any control over it :P

your subconscious mind has control over your dreams :study:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2020, 10:45 pm

i keep having dreams that are vivid enough, but i get interrupted by bladder, and when i fall back asleep again they disappear. :|

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2020, 11:14 pm

Fairy (sparkles etc like Disney's version of tinkerbell but more clothed) and we were watching her ...she was just accompanying
At school and other places.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2020, 11:12 pm

^^^that is a fascinating dream, reminds me of angel dreams :star:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2020, 11:42 pm

repeatedly i was awoken by my dreams, but by the time i got around to systematically recalling them, they evaporated, leaving only a vague stain in my memory.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2020, 1:26 am

a fragment of a larger dream i remembered, i was at one end of a large conference room and sitting at a large redwood elongated oval table, i looked over to my left and saw SNL comedian Kate McKinnon wearing a too-small angora sweater which bared her athletically trim midriff, and form-fitting jeans and italian shoes of high style, she was walking back and forth in an almost sashaying type of movement which accentuated her physical goods and made her hair wave, then when our glances met, she stared back at me with daggers in her eyes that were saying "don't you DARE look at me!" typically hollywood type. anyways, i sat across from some fella wearing my blue nylon windbreaker [or one that looked exactly like it], this fella looked directly at me and commented about how he wished his crotch was smooth like a woman's crotch, at the same time gesturing to his knee. i commented back to him words to the effect "that would look kinda weird on a guy to have a flat crotch, doncha think?."

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2020, 10:29 am

^ like the Ken doll

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2020, 10:48 am

i've been called in my youth, as like the ken doll but without the looks.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2020, 11:19 am

auntblabby wrote:
i've been called in my youth, as like the ken doll but without the looks.

Then what? The build? Wouldn't that fall under looks?

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2020, 1:00 pm

I dreamt that i was being viciously attacked by a duck.