What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 412 of 497 [ 7937 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415 ... 497  Next

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

25 Mar 2019, 6:44 am

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was at work back in the day [90s] with a nurse back then who was a coworker. she invited me into a side room on a low-census day [not busy], disrobed and implored me to have some fun with her. i did :D she fell in love with me and i for her. she got pregnant and i found meself and her as parents to a little boy, then a little girl two years later. this was a "sliding doors" type of dream.

What does "sliding doors" mean?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 8:50 am

"Sliding doors" are usually found in homes which have large backyards. You open one "door" to get out into the backyard, instead of opening it with a doorknob.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 25 Mar 2019, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 8:56 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
"Sliding doors" are usually found in homes which have large backyards. You one "door" to get out into the backyard, instead of opening it with a doorknob.

It may refer to this:

It's a famous film called Sliding Doors, about how a person's life can have two different trajectories based on chance.
(1998, Gwyneth Paltrow)

little gator
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Mar 2019, 9:08 am

LOng story, but my cat got lost or was stolen. when i foudn her sh was wearing an elmo the muppet costume.

My cat is 17 andher health is failing. A good friend had a Bichon dog named Elmo who died at age 20. I almost lost Lydia(the tattooed Lady) to a foster hoem while iw as in shelter during a divorce. The foster organizer didnt' wan tot give her back. I;m sure all this contributed.

working on getting diagnosed either way

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2019, 5:37 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
"Sliding doors" are usually found in homes which have large backyards. You one "door" to get out into the backyard, instead of opening it with a doorknob.

It may refer to this:

It's a famous film called Sliding Doors, about how a person's life can have two different trajectories based on chance.
(1998, Gwyneth Paltrow)

thank you for the clarification :study:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2019, 6:34 pm

This dream was much lighter and it was just me on a stage dressed in a formal manner singing. A crowd was present, my girlfriend being there.

I was chosen to sing and I sang, "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" directly to my girlfriend with everyone cheering when I finished. I walked off of the stage and quickly kissed my girlfriend on her lips in front of everyone. She kissed me back also on my lips.

Then my late father (appearing in B&W, dressed as an airline pilot, everything and everyone else were in color) walked onto the stage and sang to my mom "Tiny Dancer" by Elton John. When he finished, he walked off of the stage and told my mom about my relationship.

My mom and my girlfriend approached each other and embraced each other, taking me by surprise.

To be clear, had my father got through his treatments without any problems, he and my mother would be celebrating their 37th wedding anniversary this year (they got married in 1982) and would be turning 60 this year on May 6th.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

30 Mar 2019, 11:22 pm

I'm always dreaming of making an extravagant home with Mom and Sis, but it all gets kaleidoscopically ruined by intrusive inherent contrariness.

Maybe I shoulda got married. Maybe I shoulda had a passel o' rugrats. Wanna bet I'd be having the same dreams about them?

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2019, 1:35 am

I dreamt that I was working as an aide to AOC, and trying to get her elected to the senate. This is especially weird for me because I disagree vehemently with her politics.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2019, 6:19 pm

I dreamt that I was at my school eating a meal at a picnic table and just enjoying the beautiful weather alongside peers. I walked into a building and waited for my class to start and someone poked me on my right shoulder. I turned around and the person revealed himself to be a fellow Aspie from my middle-school years who was a friend.

At first, I thought he was just a hallucination, but my Aspie bro proved himself to be real. He asked me, "Why didn't you tell me what happened?" I asked him, "Dude, why are you here after all this time?"

He said back, "I just want to know what you've been up to for the past ten years and by the way bro, that girl and you are a great couple and do you want to get a bite to eat later?"

I walked into the classroom and the dream finished.

Reality:
For the majority of my adolescent years, I was friends with a fellow Aspie who like me and other misfits was often bullied by peers and ostracized by faculty. We looked out for each other, but often made things worse. We almost went to the same high school, but my Aspie friend ended up going to a different high school.

Shortly after I graduated from high school, my mom told me to never see him again because she believed he was gay. In fact, my Aspie friend was not gay because he lived a very sheltered life with his father so I don't think he would have understood LGBT people very well.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 9:39 am

I haven't slept in a while, but the last dream I had I tried to capture a rather large and ferocious man eating alligator. I watched helplessly as it ate someone and it hurt other people that were helping me capture it before I finally managed to jump on top of it and shut its jaws but no one had duct tape. I woke up shortly after that.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 9:40 am

What's making you not sleep?

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 9:45 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
What's making you not sleep?

A defective brain that won't shut off. I really should turn it in for a newer model.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2019, 12:58 am

i dreamt i was back in high school but as an adult my age now, and i was totally marginalized by the kids and poo-pooed by the teachers.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2019, 8:03 pm

I dreamed I was going to the hospital to have a toe amputated from my left foot, beside my baby toe. I couldn't remember why it needed to be amputated, so I was frustrated and sad. Then I realised I could cheer myself up by packing for the hospital stay with my favourite pillows and my plushie named Leonard. I was suddenly quite happy about the adventure.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2019, 2:20 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I dreamed I was going to the hospital to have a toe amputated from my left foot, beside my baby toe. I couldn't remember why it needed to be amputated, so I was frustrated and sad. Then I realised I could cheer myself up by packing for the hospital stay with my favourite pillows and my plushie named Leonard. I was suddenly quite happy about the adventure.

per Dreammoods.com-
Toes
To see your toes in your dream represent the way you move and walk through life, either with grace and poise, or the lack of. It also signifies your path in life. Alternatively, toes represent the minor details of life and how you deal with them. To dream that you lose or gain a toe(s) suggests that you are lacking determination and energy needed to move forward in some situation.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2019, 9:44 pm

auntblabby wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

per Dreammoods.com-
Toes
To see your toes in your dream represent the way you move and walk through life, either with grace and poise, or the lack of. It also signifies your path in life. Alternatively, toes represent the minor details of life and how you deal with them. To dream that you lose or gain a toe(s) suggests that you are lacking determination and energy needed to move forward in some situation.

Well, you could say that again! 8O

Thank you Blabberino.