What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 428 of 498 [ 7960 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431 ... 498  Next

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 7:28 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^i can grok that dream :wtg:

Yes its grokable whatever that is but its also a note to myself to curb something perhaps.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 7:54 pm

domineekee wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^i can grok that dream :wtg:

Yes its grokable whatever that is but its also a note to myself to curb something perhaps.

what do you need to curb?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2019, 3:44 pm

i dreamt i returned to a hilly little town i visited in previous dreams, very grassy hills, old roadways like something from the dawn of motor vehicles, barely paved. i was parked on a side road, got out of the car and walked on a sidewalk next to some stone/masonry buildings, when all at once from my right came these dense elongated gray clouds that made a WHOOSH as they proceeded to my left, followed by 3 people, a guy and two gals, identically dressed in filmy white shirts and slacks, flying in mid-air about 20' elevation, holding onto the tethers attached to large balloons, and when they landed to my left on the parking lot in front of one building, i asked them, "how in the hell did you just do that?" and the guy nonchalantly replied, "helium in balloons has some power, don't it?"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2019, 3:18 pm

i dreamt i was websearching and stumbled upon a real estate site that had bargain mansions in faraway places with all the immigration paperwork taken care of, they wanted basically caretakers that lived in the places that ultra-rich people kept for tax purposes but had to have proof of somebody actually living there. so i bought the "right" to live in one of 'em in the virgin islands. so i got that arranged and flew down there, and a taxi took me to the place, it was pristine white on manicured bluegrass lawns picture-perfect, and went inside and who did i find but jeffy epstein the devil incarnate! he looked old and grizzled, shorter than i thought he'd be by far. wore workman's clothing, rough shirt and well-worn jeans. he had several days' growth of gray beard on him. he was not a pleasant person, in fact he was downright sociopathic. he glared at me like i was an invader, swearing at me, "WTF are you doing here you [blankety blank] in MY MANSION??! !" i showed him the completed and notarized paperwork and he calmed down a bit, he looked me up and down and regarded me as an insect and muttered how low-class i was. he then wandered away. so i spent the rest of the day and night there, it was a huge place and i explored it, and the next afternoon jeffy came back in with his same attitude, sneered at me and asked me "just what DO you do all day, anyways?!" and i replied back at him, "that is a hostile question, isn't it? i've had enough of your bile." at that he swore some more at me and i yelled back at him to leave me alone. then i walked out the front door and sat on a bench regarding the ocean while jeffy fumed away. next thing i knew, i was in some kind of dormitory along with my late mother and jeffy, who was sleeping between my bunk and mom's bunk. i quietly walked over to mom and warned her about jeffy, who overheard and muttered some imprecations at me. then i was in some island native's house, a two-story affair, somewhat messy as they had a large family, upstairs the husband and wife were discussing something in a foreign language, i went into the living room and dining room, the carpets were dark pink and about 2" thick! clean but cluttered. at the table were place settings [informal], dark-haired tanned grandchildren on the other side seated, and dishes with native vegetables on them, i'd never seen them before, sea vegetables that looked like overgrown cauliflower and pale seaweedy things, i ate them and they tasted vaguely like ocean water and dirt. but the grandmother, white haired but with a remarkably young unlined face, explained to me she harvested the veggies herself and prepared them for me, and described what they were to me, one was called "pogfruit" but the names of the rest of them evaporated when i awoke from this dream.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2019, 5:19 pm

forgot to include that jeffy was with me in that couple's house and was considerably mellower. he told me why we were there but that part evaporated from the dream upon awakening. :|

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2019, 11:00 pm

i really don't care to have too many more jeffy dreams. let him marinate in purgatory.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2019, 6:00 pm

i dreamt i hadda go to the little boy's room, and the first one i entered was like a remodeled version of the one i grew up with in my late folks' house, only it was the size of a typical bedroom, whitewashed walls, white-tiled floor and ceiling, and had windows all around. i sat down to do my business and then all of a sudden i was in some other bathroom with wood panelling, orange deep shag carpeting, and clutter and litter all over the place, the toilet was near the middle of the room which was the size of a typical living room, and another WPer who shall go nameless had already used it and plugged it up thoroughly, and the foul water was an inch below the toilet bowl rim but i hadda go like a bastard already so i went ahead and did my business in it. then the toilet disappeared, and what was left was what used to be a chair with the seat bottom removed and in its place a water-soaked fiberboard platform with an old magazine and some notepaper scattered about it, it was soaked with filthy water that i tried to wipe away with my bare hands while some old man who resembled the late actor jason robards was lecturing me about cleanliness. then i awoke.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2019, 5:24 pm

I dreamt that I was in the ocean with my brother trying to swim to the shore fighting off multiple great white sharks and narrowly avoiding them coming straight up from the depths and attacking from various angles. It was nothing short of terrifying.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2020, 2:16 am

i dreamt i was sitting in some middle-aged lady's dining room at the table, the room was all white from floor to ceiling. the lady in the room was a society matron, wearing a black mid-length dress with her hair done up in a 60s style. we were sharing a bottle of some dark wine, and she kept saying it was a prime example of the damage that HAECO CSG processing [pertains in waking life to phonographic audio reproduction] did to the wine, and i stared blankly at her in incomprehension, and asked her what audio had to do with wine. then i awoke.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2020, 7:50 pm

The past 2 days I had dreams (nightmarish) that were odd with 2 bad people being in my life and commenting on Quora to me and things.

And basically I think they tried to sue me and made threats.

Other things I blocked out after waking up.

It was believable, in the dream, and it was bad to have to interact with them.
:skull:

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2020, 7:52 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was sitting in some middle-aged lady's dining room at the table, the room was all white from floor to ceiling. the lady in the room was a society matron, wearing a black mid-length dress with her hair done up in a 60s style. we were sharing a bottle of some dark wine, and she kept saying it was a prime example of the damage that HAECO CSG processing [pertains in waking life to phonographic audio reproduction] did to the wine, and i stared blankly at her in incomprehension, and asked her what audio had to do with wine. then i awoke.

The strange thing about that dream is that today and yesterday I was having strong fears that ultrasonic devices to keep away pests thst I received from Amazon... I was afraid the soundwaves would affect the drinks (milk and water and tea) and I wanted to unplug them before giving baby milk

. But i wouldnt let myself do it as iy seemed irrational.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2020, 7:57 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

The strange thing about that dream is that today and yesterday I was having strong fears that ultrasonic devices to keep away pests thst I received from Amazon... I was afraid the soundwaves would affect the drinks (milk and water and tea) and I wanted to unplug them before giving baby milk. But i wouldnt let myself do it as iy seemed irrational.

i'm glad you have good reality-testing there :wtg:

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2020, 8:06 pm

auntblabby wrote:
blooiejagwa wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

The strange thing about that dream is that today and yesterday I was having strong fears that ultrasonic devices to keep away pests thst I received from Amazon... I was afraid the soundwaves would affect the drinks (milk and water and tea) and I wanted to unplug them before giving baby milk. But i wouldnt let myself do it as iy seemed irrational.

i'm glad you have good reality-testing there :wtg:

The thought might have some validity to it.

It was because of that Yashimoto or something scientist, the Japanese lab that tests things with water, crystals, soundwaves, etc.

We visited them (a group of us in my Saudi college who wanted to go and passed the Japanese language and knowledge exam to attend). They did a collaboration with them (the art students did) that the King (who is now senile and the evil prince I mentioned in other posts here, has taken over, and hence the bombing Yemen etc)

had funded or whatever, with Names of God,--that collaboration didn't actually begin then and there in front of me, but it was the beginning of it.

so I had seen presentations and experiments by those Japanese scientists.
About sounds and their effects on water and subsequently our own physiology (blood etc)
And it was very very extensive.
So that's why the ultrasonic thing meant to be unbearable for pests like mice, insects, etc... i felt afraid it might do harm to humans at a more subtle level.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2020, 8:11 pm

I apologize for bringing up irrelevancies to each Thread on Wrongplanet and not sticking to the theme at hand. It somehow winds up in other avenues.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2020, 10:06 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
I apologize for bringing up irrelevancies to each Thread on Wrongplanet and not sticking to the theme at hand. It somehow winds up in other avenues.

no worries, it is pertinent to this thread because you dreamt it. :star: and ultrasonics HAVE been used for decades by spies and other underhanded spooks to mess with other nations' gov't personnel- most recently in cuba against canadian embassy employees.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2020, 10:08 pm

auntblabby wrote:
blooiejagwa wrote:

no worries, it is pertinent to this thread because you dreamt it. :star: and ultrasonics HAVE been used for decades by spies and other underhanded spooks to mess with other nations' gov't personnel- most recently in cuba against canadian embassy employees.

mess with? as in...what? kill them? give them heart palpitations? affect their brains so they become confused? i know wifi does that (the last thing) by messing with the way your brain metabolizes sugar or something. (it becomes erratic instead of steady)