What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 481 of 497 [ 7937 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484 ... 497  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 8:45 am

i dreamt i was back at work after a busy spell on a high census day, all the patients were now in post-partum, i had a big mess to clean up in all the delivery rooms, there was baby slime everywhere. nasty.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 10:23 pm

i dreamt i was back in time, some undetermined time, in the army. i was in some densely packed warehouse/waiting area, we were to be sent somewhere but waiting for the bus to show up. we were exchanging notes, all of us were out-processing.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 10:30 pm

That I was back in a home and discovered I had wet my bed. In the dream, not for real. :oops: I got up and took the sheets and wondered how to wash them without the staff finding out, but the mattress was wet, too. Then I woke up and was very glad I had not really wet the bed. And that I was still living in my apartment, obviously.

I haven't had a bed wetting problem since I was a small child, but I know how our bladders get weak as we get older. :(

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 11:41 pm

I keep dreaming about the name Faye.
In the middle of the dreams I say "There it is again!"
When I wake up I can't remember anything else.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2022, 12:08 am

^^^that is a lucid dream! :wtg: i hope one night you can ask it, "why do you keep calling me Faye?!"

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2022, 5:34 pm

Yet another dream about being back in a home, only this time the other residents were obese, hairy men that were naked, or nearly naked, and apparently cannibals. They were eating some kind of stringy raw meat and I don't know if it was human meat or not, but it looked disgusting.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2022, 11:20 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^that is a lucid dream! :wtg: i hope one night you can ask it, "why do you keep calling me Faye?!"

I figured out what Faye was.
It was a type of premonition about something that happened last night.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 9:47 am

^^you have some really complex dreams.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2022, 9:54 am

I had a baby at a stranger's house.
All through the dream I was planning what to write on WP.
I wanted to write "Anyone else leave a bodily organ at someone's house today?"

I was thinking I'd left my uterus there, but I realise it should have been "placenta".

By the way I had a girl.
5 lbs 12 oz.
It's always a girl in my recurring birth dream.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2022, 6:07 am

wow, that dream sent out feelers into waking life!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2022, 6:35 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

you're probably not alone.

I am sure that Sarah Palin has nightmares about folks addressing her as "Tina Faye". :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2022, 6:44 am

naturalplastic wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

you're probably not alone.

I am sure that Sarah Palin has nightmares about folks addressing her as "Tina Faye". :lol:

i believe that palin lacks the intelligence to know just what tina is doing.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2022, 3:48 am

i had two mini-dreams, first one was when i nodded off in front of my puter - i was in an antique hotel back about a hundred years ago, i was walking to my room past a grandmother and her grandchild, when from around the corner came a naked fat man jiggle-running towards the lavatory at the end of the hall, the grandchild and his mother were mouth-agape at the spectacle. then i dreamt i was back in the neighborhood i grew up in but it was a few decades in the future and all the old houses in the direction [towards the southwest] i was looking at were replaced by futuristic designs, including one that was the striped color of arsenic and cinnabar, and it was segmented into three sections that looked a lot like pieces of a cake cut apart. the lights were on inside and i saw somebody, an older person, standing next to an easy chair in the living room, there was somebody in the chair but it was unclear.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2022, 2:58 am

i dreamt that i won some kind of vacation in an eastern part of the world, and i had to take a wrong planet member with me. we separately boarded aircraft headed to the same place, we landed and a taxi took me to this hotel that was all-white. made of all-white stone-like material. i bypassed the front desk and somehow a room key materialized in my hand and i entered a room on the 2nd floor in the middle somewhere. i looked out a window and saw my view of the horizon blocked by a bunch of other buildings. then i heard the door open, and the other WP member walked in, she beckoned me to a window on the far side of the room where we overlooked some horizon, a grassy field that extended to the horizon, to the right of all the buildings. this view also overlooked a plaza down below with a grassy lawn and some people milling about, so we went downstairs, sat in some camping chairs, my WP compatriot ate a bit out of a large bag of very large dark-chocolate-covered pecans, then she threw away the rest of the bag without offering me any of it. i plucked the bag out of the trash and tried some of the pecans, delish but my WP mate was peeved with me, she put a thought in my head, "when i throw stuff away i don't intend for anybody else to have it EVAH!!" and stomped back upstairs in a huff. i followed her up there, she packed her bag and left me alone without another word. then i went back out to the plaza and offered a stranger [a sailor in his dress whites, blond hair and blue-eyed, on naval shore leave] to share my room, and he accepted. then i awoke.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2022, 7:15 pm

I had a dream where I saw my mom, my NT sister, and I walking along a beach on the Oregon Coast. We heard a large rally and when we saw it, we saw Donald "Pumpkin" Trump on a surfboard, with so many mocking him.

We joined in. "Pumpkin" did not notice anyone looking at him.

The dream finished and I woke up laughing.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2022, 7:33 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i had two mini-dreams, first one was when i nodded off in front of my puter - i was in an antique hotel back about a hundred years ago, i was walking to my room past a grandmother and her grandchild, when from around the corner came a naked fat man jiggle-running towards the lavatory at the end of the hall, the grandchild and his mother were mouth-agape at the spectacle. then i dreamt i was back in the neighborhood i grew up in but it was a few decades in the future and all the old houses in the direction [towards the southwest] i was looking at were replaced by futuristic designs, including one that was the striped color of arsenic and cinnabar, and it was segmented into three sections that looked a lot like pieces of a cake cut apart. the lights were on inside and i saw somebody, an older person, standing next to an easy chair in the living room, there was somebody in the chair but it was unclear.

You lost a girl, but seduced a guy, with the same cookies? Interesting.