What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 458 of 497 [ 7948 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461 ... 497  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2021, 4:47 pm

Sandpiper wrote:
I spent part of last night on a distant unknown planet looking for a new house. Nothing perhaps odd about that for an autistic person, but whilst I was there I found myself in some sort of underground bunker. The bunker had special ovens where cakes were being cooked by using nuclear explosions. Everyone had to leave the bunker whilst the "cooking" was in progress so the whole idea of nuclear bunkers was sort of back to front. Sounds like something Douglas Adams might have come up with but I can't remember it from any of the "Hitch-hiker" books. No idea where else such imagery might have come from.

They must have been "yellow cakes".

That was part of the whole Bush Iraq Invasion justification scam. That there was alleged evidence of "yellow cake" uranium being smuggled into Iraq from west Africa for Saddam's nuclear program. Before that I didnt know that there was a type of uranium that had such a yummy sounding name. :D

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2021, 7:34 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Sandpiper wrote:
I spent part of last night on a distant unknown planet looking for a new house. Nothing perhaps odd about that for an autistic person, but whilst I was there I found myself in some sort of underground bunker. The bunker had special ovens where cakes were being cooked by using nuclear explosions. Everyone had to leave the bunker whilst the "cooking" was in progress so the whole idea of nuclear bunkers was sort of back to front. Sounds like something Douglas Adams might have come up with but I can't remember it from any of the "Hitch-hiker" books. No idea where else such imagery might have come from.

They must have been "yellow cakes".

That was part of the whole Bush Iraq Invasion justification scam. That there was alleged evidence of "yellow cake" uranium being smuggled into Iraq from west Africa for Saddam's nuclear program. Before that I didnt know that there was a type of uranium that had such a yummy sounding name. :D

That's how they recurit uranium mules. "Would you like to eat a yellow cake?"

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 3:47 pm

I had a dream last night that a university was opening a new building for their large math department ahnd math people from around the world were coming for the Grand Opening. In the dream, I walked in the night before and saw that they had several areas with enormous white boards on which a proof that P != NP had been posted. The trick was to start at the correct whiteboard and progress through the white boards in the proper order. By morning, hundreds of mathematicians were studying the boards but by the time I was getting to the last couple of white boards with the proof, people were erasing parts and editing with their own ideas on the subject (kind of like Wikipedia) and the proof was now incomplete and made no sense.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 6:22 pm

I was hanging out with a WP friend, and we both decided we felt "meh".

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2021, 10:31 pm

i dreamt i was about 10 years younger than i am now, fit and trim, wearing an all-white "god" suit, resplendent except for one curious detail- my face was charcoal black and greasy-shiny. i looked at my face and wondered aloud "WTF?!" then i said "to hell with it, i'm gettin' old!" and went on with the rest of my day, then something prompted me to return to the bathroom mirror where i noticed that my face was now forest-green. i thought, "oh NO! why is THIS fresh hell happening to ME?!" then i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2021, 4:42 pm

i dreamt i was on a stage in some performance hall somewhere, wondering WTF i was doing there, when an actress [tall, blonde and blue-eyed in tailored black dress] started chatting me up like i was a normal person who belonged there.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2021, 6:53 pm

I was coming out of a restaurant and I saw this guy with a huge stack of pancakes on his plate. It had to be two feet high!

I turn around to do a double take, and I knock them off his plate to the floor.( I don't remember anything past that. )

Oscar Meyer Lansky

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2021, 6:16 pm

i was in some kind of light purgatory, in a dingy light-gray-colored room, with a big table in the center of the room which held all the personal effects of all us purgatorians. rush limburgher was there, dressed in dingy baggy beige undergarments from about a century ago, he looked like hell - scraggly white hair atop an age-spotted mostly bald head, sallow gray skin, sunken black-circled eyes, wrinkled and age-spotted. he had makeup on to try to conceal that, but to no avail, it glared right through the stuff. he lost the power of speech, he could only groan and grunt and now and then exclaim "HARRUMPH!!" he busied himself with a janitor's cart, only instead of cleaning up the place, he went straight to the personal effects table, and with the dirty mop water in a bucket, he violently shook the bucket so the nasty dirty mop water splattered all over our personal effects. after a little while of this the rest of us couldn't tolerate it anymore and we got up and cornered the SOB and read him the riot act, and at that time he morphed into his mother, appearing with hip-length gray hair and identically diseased skin and sunken eyes, and cried piteously. then i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 7:15 pm

had brief one [before waking] featuring various 80s and 90s female pop stars, all on stage together, i was backstage and watched them come and go and hobnob with one another. like i was a fly on the wall.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2021, 2:05 am

had another one with only females in it, in authority positions, like they were security apparatus, they bossed me around coldly.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2021, 3:42 pm

I had a dream overnight in which a coworker and I were installing radio gear on the top of a very tall church. In the dream, the roof climbed at a very steep angle to the ridge and there was a column arising from it that was about three feet tall and about two feet on each side and had a smaller block on top about 1 foot by 1 foot by two inches. The co-worker was standing on top of this block installing the gear and I was there for a safety issue and just hanging to keep from falling with my arms wrapped around the smaller block. In the dream, we started at about 7 am and I dozed off while frozen to the column about 8 am. About noon, my co-worker woke me up and said that we were finished and so we needed to climb down. He then headed down leaving me there and it took me another half hour or more to get off of the roof.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2021, 9:16 pm

It was a creepy dream.
About born-pregnant yet somehow psychic mice and possibly experimenting them.

I was sort of diving a pile of junk for something.
For a really strange reason, one of the mice's newborn went into my left ear. 8O It doesn't squirm or anything, but it felt something that shouldn't be there is in my ear.

Woke up, of course. And went to get the nearest ear scoop I could find.

Maybe it's what I get for wearing the earphones for too long. :lol:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2021, 7:57 am

My first day at secondary school. The physics department had some equipment they didn't have in real life, including a second-hand particle accelerator.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2021, 12:44 am

[WARNING-VIOLENCE] i dreamt dad was driving me in a black mercedes towing an army-green trailer. we were driving up the old military road to the military base when we both noticed we forgot our masks, so we turned around to head back when some hooligans in a hot rod mustang cut us off, got out of their cars and started banging on the mercedes, so dad got out and they immediately got into his face, cussing and threatening and shoving, he reached behind him into the trailer, picked up a hatchet and with its business end sliced a hole in the lead bully's neck - venous blood squirted out profusely, and everybody started whoopin' and hollerin' and screamin' and yellin' and soon they all piled on top of dad, kicking and beating and stabbing, when all of a sudden in the dream i thought "OH CRAP NO!!" and i grabbed a .45 out of the glove compartment and fired a shot in the air, which made them all stop dead in their tracks, then i heard a ricocheting rifle round go by me closely, turns out that military special police [we were driving through an air force base] in disguise materialized out of the woods on either side of us, they cut fences to get at us to arrest us all and take dad to the nearby military hospital. then i was at one of dad's friends' houses, he explained the hooligans to me and what would happen to them. then i awoke.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2021, 6:54 pm

I had a dream where both versions of my father (the "original version" and a "present-day" version) both were wearing private detective uniforms and told me: "Son, you're doing your Western story all wrong. Change it to a crime story."

I don't anything after that.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2021, 6:58 pm

Where does one start. Every dream is so random.