What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 466 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469 ... 497  Next

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 9:15 am

I am driving in a '78 Oldsmobile (the car I drove in my early twenties) on a snowy, dark back road in the "boonies". I am driving at night, and my headlights keep flickering in and out. There are four other people in the car with me. I don't know who they are, but we are all on a journey to a venue where my father (a king of demons?) awaits. There is a dark-skinned man with dreadlocks and a scar on his cheek who is seated behind me. In a sisterly fashion (strange because I don't KNOW anyone...maybe I don't even know MYSELF in this dream?), I reach back and touch his cheek. I tell him his face is soft and he laughs quietly.

We finally arrive at the venue. It looks like a baseball stadium was combined with a wooden barn. The two areas come together at an awkward seam. There are magical/physical events involving teams going on in the stadium area. It is not our turn to compete, so we go to the wooden barn area.

In the wooden barn, there are many strange individuals seated on pews. There is an auction in progress. It appears that someone's soul is being auctioned, and people are getting very animated and competitive about it. My team and I find empty seats. There are post-it notes all over mine. I strain to read what they say, but the print just keeps getting smaller.

The "team" and I then discuss what game we will possibly face. We think that it might involve a lot of kicking, jumping, and teleporting. We don't have proper shoes, so we must find those before the game begins.

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 9:26 am

Lions and tiger and bears.

Seriously, there were at least two African lions roaming around my house. As well as at least one or two grizzly bears. A tiger and a wolf were outside. Random "guests" that I didn't recognize were hanging out in the house. At one point, I got one of the bears to go into the bathroom, closing the door on it and trapping it inside. One of the random "guests" subsequently opened the door and let it out by mistake. Trying to call for help and not knowing how to explain the WILD situation. I don't think anyone was hurt, but it was disturbing. I don't usually have/remember dreams this vivid or intense.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 12:09 am

I was staying at an inn. I realised it was the setting of many other eerie dreams from my childhood, so I tried to leave quite suddenly without my bags. Outside there were hundreds of giant cranes and construction vehicles side by side and yet operating at the same time. I couldn't even squeeze between them to leave the premises so I went back to my room.

When I got back into the corridor all the doors were open because the cleaning staff had arrived. I was thinking that I'd never get my bags because the cleaning person would probably steal mine, and claim that it was lost.

To my surprise when I got to my door, there was a very old lady in the room making my bed. She smiled and handed me some money, two notes which were together but folded into three sections. She told me I had slept with them under my hip and I didn't see them when I woke up to leave the inn.

In real life when I woke up I was thinking that the woman looked familiar. They say you can't make up faces in your dreams, so I went through some photo albums and discovered she was my mother's mother's mother.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2021, 6:14 am

My partner and I are vacationing inside a high tech robot (looks sort of like our motorhome inside). It is much bigger on the inside, like a TARDIS. We have views from the large windows of the motorhome as we tour cities we have always wanted to see. We can easily bypass crowds, camouflage ourselves, and avoid infectious diseases in the air. We cross a walking bridge, and the Golden Girls are at the end of the bridge, throwing bread to ducks and arguing about something.

We finish touring cities, and we have work to do inside. There are many hidden rooms within the robot. There is a door I hadn't noticed before. It was a room that would bring any fantasy to life (and I will not be giving more detail to this portion of the dream LOL ;P)

I came out of the fantasy room, and the main hall of the robot was filled with strange people. My partner was nowhere in sight, and everyone seemed to be in a hurry to find him (so we could escape some catastrophic event that was going to occur on Earth?). A fluffy fuzzball alien (salmon colored) entered the room and started a conversation with me. He wanted to know about my relationships with animals on Earth. I told him about my animal family and my work with animals in the wild, and I also cried over the loss of my previous animal friends (real life losses).

Some of the strangers in the room redirected me to a safe with a green lock in the middle of the room. They thought that if I could unlock it, we would somehow have access to the ship controls. I guessed the password/lock combination right the first time. The box opened, and much of the contents had disintegrated into a rust colored powder. I searched around in the debris, and I found 2 watches that were very similar. They looked like my mother's watch (she wore when I was a child), but one of them was gaudy and WRONG. I grabbed the true watch and put it in my pocket.

I woke up soon after that.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2021, 6:17 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I was staying at an inn. I realised it was the setting of many other eerie dreams from my childhood, so I tried to leave quite suddenly without my bags. Outside there were hundreds of giant cranes and construction vehicles side by side and yet operating at the same time. I couldn't even squeeze between them to leave the premises so I went back to my room.

When I got back into the corridor all the doors were open because the cleaning staff had arrived. I was thinking that I'd never get my bags because the cleaning person would probably steal mine, and claim that it was lost.

To my surprise when I got to my door, there was a very old lady in the room making my bed. She smiled and handed me some money, two notes which were together but folded into three sections. She told me I had slept with them under my hip and I didn't see them when I woke up to leave the inn.

In real life when I woke up I was thinking that the woman looked familiar. They say you can't make up faces in your dreams, so I went through some photo albums and discovered she was my mother's mother's mother.

That is really cool! What meaning did you gather from it?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 2:25 pm

Flown wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

That is really cool! What meaning did you gather from it?

Yes, it is rather interesting to say the least.

Starts out negative, but has a positive curve to it. Like it means that its okay to...confront the past? Or time to "clean house" emotionally?

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 4:17 pm

The only thing i can remember now is ..a lady was sitting on my lap. she was very warm. i forgot the rest of the dream.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 11:14 pm

my late sister showed up wearing a black beret and full-length black wool overcoat, with her kids in tow, into her old house. at the same time i felt an invisible force shove me out of the house and slam the door behind me, striking me in the butt.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 11:21 pm

I was on bridge with bunch of people, a giant dinosaur was eating them, one by one, chaotic. That's all i can remember now, it was many days ago.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2021, 1:52 pm

sis showed me the ropes in heaven, it was a small compound neighborhood, short green grass on the ground, a barrier of scrubby medium-height trees all around. i made a beeline for the bathroom but she saw me and told me, "you SILLY! you KNOW there's no toilets up here! you won't find a kitchen either!" then she told me, "let's go for a walk outside!" and i saw a house all by itself in the distance, she said a bad man lives there but this shows that even bad people can live in the middle realm.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2021, 7:00 pm

i dreamt i was driving around in my home town, when all of a sudden the place flooded out, cars were floating atop a flash flood that covered the whole city, and when i got to pacific avenue which is the start of a long steep hill, i was just about to rush down it as though going over a falls, when i was rudely awoken.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2021, 9:59 pm

i dreamt i was trapped in a house full of magas in it. i put up with their petty rudeness until i snapped then i went off on them. it was one of the few dreams i've had where i'm liberally using the most scabrous profanity.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2021, 4:25 am

Jumped into bed after watching a guy on Utube tell scary stories. A youngish guy with a backward baseball cap.

Had a dream- that I was still a mobile disk jockey doing weddings, and I had returned from driving like eighty miles from someone's wedding. Starting talking to a buddy in front of my house...who wasnt any actual person I knew IRL. An affable composite of guys, who kinda looked like the UTube guy. And he wore a backward baseball cap. And he pointed out that I had flat tire. I got upset and said "I meant look at the tire, but just got so busy". He offered to change it. Before I had time to fumble in my pockets for my car keys....had had jimmied the lock on the trunk of my car...just with found objects...and had my jack and spare out and ready to go...and proceeded to replace my tire. Said something like "wow, you're better than MacGyver. Thanks dude".

Then I went into the house. The house was on add maze like house with narrow corriders. Lots of people like family guests. But then ended up in an upstairs little wooden garret. And saw some big heavy printing presses. In real life my dad had his own printing press as a hobby. So I started talking up the guy who seem to running the press. He was of some exotic race...Latin or Asian. Said "we are running a political underground newspaper here". I said "Cool. But is that still a thing? Underground papers. Thats a Seventies thing. Why dont you guys use the Net? He said 'we do use the Net to find parts and ink for our presses." I said "no I mean GO ON the net, and have a Utube channel, or go on FourChan or whatever?" Then I woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 3:14 pm

i dreamt i was on a busy inter-installation highway between the army post and the air force base. they set their ticket-trap speed limit absurdly low so of course there was bumper to bumper congestion at those slow speeds. i was driving a late model ford maverick but instead of it being an SUV like today's model, it was a 70s model fastback sedan but updated with all new 2021 stuff in it, it was very quiet and rode smoothly and gently over some pretty pockmarked frost-heaved potholed road surface i was on. in the dream i, with a sense of present volition, deliberately aimed for the bumpy parts on the sides to see how well it rode over them. i guess in a limited way that was a lucid dream.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 3:36 pm

It was about a week ago. My daughter and I were in a four-in-hand (horse and cart) with our doctor, and her medical partner who is also a young woman. We were in the village where they work, travelling along a dirt road at night and holding lanterns. I've seen photos of this street in the 1800s and that's exactly how it looked.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 4:06 pm

^^^mebbe that was a previous lifetime dream? :idea: