What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 480 of 497 [ 7937 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483 ... 497  Next

Trachea
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Sep 2022, 4:43 am

I really need to start again writing down my dreams because I remembered them all clearly without problem when I was doing that last month. But now I fuzzily remember something about this forum last night actually, that I was having a conversation here with some people haha. Idk kind of worrying my life is so dull at the moment I am having dreams about being on a forum.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 5:00 pm

i dreamt i was at some kind of technical college and i had a flaming chainsaw, a combo of flame thrower and chain saw, it was dripping flaming napalm all over the place, and i put it on the ground before entering a college lecture hall, i exited the hall through the rear via a storage room passthrough had had buckets of chopped raw vegetables all over the place, then i entered a corridor with offices on either side, there was a busker's spinet piano with a metal change basket atop it, i hadda urinate badly so i unzipped and piddled into the piano's change basket. it made a loud metallic tinkling sound, a dark male voice from behind a door said "that piano's sure makin' some strange sounds today, ain't it?" to which i responded "yeh, i will have to investigate it and see if i can figure it out!" while i was thinking to meself, "oh boy, i've been caught!" and then i shoved the piano down the hall to the nearest lavatory and i saw men walking into the shower stalls there so i wheeled the piano into a stall and showered out the change basket. then the man i'd been chatting with showed up and we went outside into a grassy hollow field next to the highway, there were rows of wooden chairs in front of a grand piano. me and the man discussed the history of this piano, and how OJ Simpson had not only peed on the thing but molested it as well, and i said "OMG! Horrible thing!" a lady in bluejean suit, white cowboy hat studded with rhinestones, lacy white silk shirt, pale tan cowboy boots, and rhinestone earrings approached me as i was leaning on the piano and she told me "please don't move the piano, it has to be close enough to the chairs for the audience to hear me. and btw, thank you for not peeing on my piano!" then we climbed up onto the highway and walked a block or so to a fancy big rig dealership that had bespoke peterbilts and kenworths and such parked out front, and one of them had a piano keyboard in place of the dashboard. as i looked at this and wondered about it, i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2022, 5:10 am

i dreamt all night long that i was in a series of hospitals or medical schools, either as a student, employee or patient. all the places looked basically the same and everybody was dressed in old-fashioned hospital white.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2022, 5:27 am

I hardly ever dream. Or at least don't generally remember unless I wake up in the middle of it which usually means it's a nightmare.

Anyway, last night I dreamed I was in Sydney. I had caught a train and I was supremely bored. I just wanted to be somewhere else.

Pretty crap dream to remember. I think I'm quite depressed atm.

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2022, 10:53 am

All my dreams are weird, I'll probably have even more weird ones tonight. If anyone has 6 minutes to burn I highly recommend watching this short horror film... not gory but very spooky, the stuff of nightmares.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2022, 11:16 am

It was a few nights ago.
I was downtown at night, going to a dentist with my daughter.
We were in the theatre district and it was raining.

We went into a little building that seemed like a pawn shop.
Fluffysaurus was in the waiting room.

Then suddenly my exhusband was there with his husband.
We don't speak, and I've never met his husband.

My daughter and I sat with them and tried to make polite conversation.
I confessed to my exh that I had pawned my engagement ring.
He was upset but I tried to explain how difficult the choice had been.
In the end, he showed some empathy for me.
He said he was sorry for everything he'd done.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2022, 12:20 am

^^^a powerful kind of emotional catharsis dream IMHO. [per the web] Dreaming of a dentist indicates a need to heal oneself. If you are a woman and you see a dentist working on your teeth this means you need to be aware of gossip in the near future. Generally, dreaming of your daughter with you, is a good omen, that things will go smoothly whatever your course of action. but it could also refer to a waking fear of something happening with your daughter.
Dreams about pulling teeth can be interpreted as anything from an indication that something needs to come out of one's life to a feeling of pulling yourself too hard in some situation or life event. If someone else is pulling at your teeth, it could mean they are trying to get something from you. Dreaming of being at the dentist could also mean that you’re having problems communicating with others. Alternatively, you may need to be careful what you say to others if you have a habit of offending people when you don’t necessarily mean to. In general, dreaming that you are at the dentist suggests that you have doubts in regard to the honesty and honor of people in waking life. You are experiencing pain and anxiety at the moment, but you will be a better and a stronger person in the long run. dreaming about an ex could mean that you're looking for closure. Maybe you're unsettled with the way things ended between the two of you, or maybe you're still trying to work past the way your relationship ended in your mind.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2022, 10:31 pm

i dreamt i was in some strange house with charcoal-gray furniture and a slightly lighter shade of carpeting, gray wallpaper. there was a charcoal gray cat of uncertain breed, he was pawing around in his catbox and the litter was almost gone, leaving just the alimentary products lying in there. the cat was upset and meowing, he finally clawed up what looked like a human alimentary product and flung it up onto the couch upon which i was sitting, then jumped up and stared at it, then me, and meowed keeningly, wanting me to give him more cat litter. my mom [looking as she did in her 30s] saw this and asked me when i was going to put in more cat litter. then i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2022, 9:15 pm

i dreamt i looked in the mirror and there was no hair on the top of my head.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2022, 10:40 pm

It was late at night and I was walking eastward along a long road that shows up in lots of my dreams. I was going to pick up my car from a place where I had left it for a few days without telling the people, or asking permission. The place was something like a carwash facility but it had tent walls that flapped open. When I approached I could see one of my doors was open and a lady employee was climbing over the roof of my car to get around it, because it was parked close to the wall inside this tent. I drove out and the tent flap opened magically for me, kind of like a circus tent.

Something happened after that but I totally forget.

MeltingCORE
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Oct 2022, 7:07 pm

A recent strange dream: I was flying in the sky, high above Hurricane Ian with lightning powers (that also somehow prevented me from getting cold so high in the atmosphere). Then there was a scene where I was trying to stop the Earth from getting sawed in half by a giant, cyberpunk saw. (In waking life, I did go through the hurricane and yes - thankfully our home is okay! Others didn't get so lucky and my heart goes out to them...)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 3:13 am

i dreamt of a blue-jean-suited brunette who was singing me a torch song. my sister said to her, "take good care of my brother!" this lady and my sister took me for a spin around the neighborhood in a mint-condition Citroen DS sedan, i sat in the right front passenger seat and marveled at how well it smothered the bumps in the primitive roads around my folks' house, but it did ride more firmly than i imagined any air-suspended car would. :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2022, 1:26 am

i dreamt i was in my late folks' kitchen, a friend of my mom's was encouraging me to go outside for a walk even if my hips were hurting, so i took my canes and she accompanied me outside, my hips were behaving and i put the canes away, then i stepped wrong and my low back screamed pain at me, at which point i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 3:04 am

i dreamt i was in the near future in my adopted hometown in the great pacific NW, it was perhaps in the late 2020s. i was rejuvenated in a young body and i was with some teenagers, they gave me a drive into town in their custom gull-winged Mercedes sedan, which floated over the road bumps like it was a magic carpet ride, silently gliding down the highway 'til we reached town, they let me off while they went shopping, i walked around the futuristic town which indeed wasn't so futuristic other than the cars and how what few people i saw dressed a bit differently with different hair styles [longer] and with bell-bottom trousers and vests, like something out of the 70s.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 1:24 am

i dreamt i was in a live-action version of a melange of movies, "treasure of the sierra madre," "patton" and "the godfather" - the scene was in Messina, Italy, in the narrow warren of inner city backstreets and bazaars as though it was in the middle east, then i saw The Godfather ride past in a convertible chevy, and me and my dad and his female friend got into another car and we drove in pursuit of The Godfather, the highway was rocky but traffic was surprisingly swift, but we lost The Godfather and turned back to the bazaars, the car folded up into a suitcase and i sat at another table and watched my dad and his friend amiably chatting away.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 11:54 pm

i dreamt it was a beautiful sunny early autumn "indian summer" day somewhere in northwestern washington state, i was on a tree-filled island off the coast of the tree-filled mainland by a short wade through shallow water, a number of perhaps 30 people i saw were wading through the water, dressed very casually and hippie-like - male vets with floppy broad-brimmed sun hats, some in specimen dungarees and coarse utility shirts, long hair and beards, and their mates - and as each one set foot on the island they were greeted by a small number of graying but ramrod-straight ex-military COs who stepped upon a podium, dressed in white shirt and black slacks [minus their army class A jacket] and smartly saluted each veteran who walked by, and warmly thanked them for their wartime service, and each veteran smartly saluted back and returned the thanks. it was a beautiful scene, i could feel the balmy breezy island air and smell the greenery and the ocean water.