What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 425 of 496 [ 7934 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428 ... 496  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2019, 8:00 am

Tokatekika wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Tokatekika wrote:
Awwww :heart: im sure you'll find someone

thank you :flower: you're a sweetheart :heart: late in life i found out i am not really mate material, my ex would concur.

You're Welcome, mate material?

mate material = suitable mate for another sentient being.

Tokatekika
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Sep 2019, 8:09 am

auntblabby wrote:
Tokatekika wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Tokatekika wrote:

thank you :flower: you're a sweetheart :heart: late in life i found out i am not really mate material, my ex would concur.

Ah right, do you mind me asking why?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2019, 8:49 am

Tokatekika wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Tokatekika wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Tokatekika wrote:

my general flakiness. lack of ambition. laziness. messiness. i'm an incurable slob. ADHD drove her up the wall. somewhat dense unless you rub my nose in it. disorganized as phuq. she wanted somebody she didn't have to parent. i hope this made sense.

Tokatekika
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Sep 2019, 9:10 am

auntblabby wrote:
Tokatekika wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Tokatekika wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Tokatekika wrote:

my general flakiness. lack of ambition. laziness. messiness. i'm an incurable slob. ADHD drove her up the wall. somewhat dense unless you rub my nose in it. disorganized as phuq. she wanted somebody she didn't have to parent. i hope this made sense.

Ahh I had a similar experience with my ex, except I don't have adhd (I don't think) but they weee always mad at me for not being clean enough so I ended up cleaning all the time and really had to force myself but I was so exhausted I couldnt do anything else, I felt like I was just a cleaner! So I broke up with them

I can be lazy at times too.. I'd rather just chill at home all the time :lol: but have to do stuff now being a single parent but for some reason because it's for my son I don't mind nor get too tired :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2019, 9:16 am

Tokatekika wrote:
Ahh I had a similar experience with my ex, except I don't have adhd (I don't think) but they weee always mad at me for not being clean enough so I ended up cleaning all the time and really had to force myself but I was so exhausted I couldnt do anything else, I felt like I was just a cleaner! So I broke up with them I can be lazy at times too.. I'd rather just chill at home all the time :lol: but have to do stuff now being a single parent but for some reason because it's for my son I don't mind nor get too tired :lol:

i can tell you're a good mother to your son :wtg: i HATE cleaning :x but sometimes i go on cleaning jags all night long. i guess it's a problem with "switching channels" and moving to different tasks, i get stuck on the same task, then i'll be so tired i'm just in a stupor, standing there or sitting down somewhere staring off into space.

Tokatekika
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Sep 2019, 9:38 am

auntblabby wrote:
Tokatekika wrote:
Ahh I had a similar experience with my ex, except I don't have adhd (I don't think) but they weee always mad at me for not being clean enough so I ended up cleaning all the time and really had to force myself but I was so exhausted I couldnt do anything else, I felt like I was just a cleaner! So I broke up with them I can be lazy at times too.. I'd rather just chill at home all the time :lol: but have to do stuff now being a single parent but for some reason because it's for my son I don't mind nor get too tired :lol:

i can tell you're a good mother to your son :wtg: i HATE cleaning :x but sometimes i go on cleaning jags all night long. i guess it's a problem with "switching channels" and moving to different tasks, i get stuck on the same task, then i'll be so tired i'm just in a stupor, standing there or sitting down somewhere staring off into space.

Thank you :) I do the exact same thing! I hate cleaning. But once I start i can't stop until it is ALL done and am so tired by the end :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2019, 1:25 am

i just took a little night nap and nightmared about being alone at night in the deep dark woods in my little tin can, and how dark it was outside at night, and the thin threadbare patchy curtains failing at keeping the dark out and failing to keep the goblins outside from seeing me inside and being able to harass me at will. i [while nightmaring] was sitting at my puter when i kept hearing mysteriously ominous dragging and thumping sounds from inside and outside. then i heard a nudge from the window and, despite it being locked, it slowly slid open about 4 inches, so i crawled down low on the floor [to keep from being seen by whomever slid the window open] then slid it back closed. strangely, whomever did it somehow placed inside the left corner of the window, a loaf of Wonderbread in its white and red bag. then on the other side of the tin can, somebody slid open the curtains overlooking the porch deck, and with a long stick [again crouched to the floor] slid the curtains back closed but they were ridiculously thin and threadbare and patchy, with large gaps that let the darkness in, and let the goblins [hidden in the darkness] outside see me. then i found myself outside in the yard in the dark doing battle with black goblins who shot at me with dark spirit guns that sent painful bolts through me, and chased me around the trees out back, then i awoke. 8O

Last edited by auntblabby on 30 Sep 2019, 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2019, 1:29 am

Had a stupid dream I was with my brother and sister and we were on the bus. But it was the bus driver that usually drives the bus I take home from work In real life but anyways in the dream at one point my sister and brother started arguing or like causing some kind of trouble...I can't remember exactly. Then the bus driver announced me and them had to get off the bus at the next stop. And so I was like apologizing to the bus driver about my siblings being a**holes, and he said he didn't want to kick me off but he had to because I was with them but it was nothing against me. I mean what the hell kind of dream even is that.

Then I had a dream that at least made some sense, it was about me wanting to hang out with my sister, but she was with a friend who didn't really like me so she kind of blew me off and I was upset...but I mean that did happen a couple times when we were teens so that one actually kind of made sense since stuff like that did happen in the past.

I mean I get vivid dreams sometimes, why can't I have a dream about some kind of epic fantasy adventure ...instead of just b.s regurgitated stuff about my childhood. I wonder if there is a way to train dreams, like it would be cool if you could kinda control the sort of dream you have...like a VR when you're asleep, then again something like that could perhaps go horribly wrong as well.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 3:30 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Had a stupid dream I was with my brother and sister and we were on the bus. But it was the bus driver that usually drives the bus I take home from work In real life but anyways in the dream at one point my sister and brother started arguing or like causing some kind of trouble...I can't remember exactly. Then the bus driver announced me and them had to get off the bus at the next stop. And so I was like apologizing to the bus driver about my siblings being a**holes, and he said he didn't want to kick me off but he had to because I was with them but it was nothing against me. I mean what the hell kind of dream even is that.

Then I had a dream that at least made some sense, it was about me wanting to hang out with my sister, but she was with a friend who didn't really like me so she kind of blew me off and I was upset...but I mean that did happen a couple times when we were teens so that one actually kind of made sense since stuff like that did happen in the past.

I mean I get vivid dreams sometimes, why can't I have a dream about some kind of epic fantasy adventure ...instead of just b.s regurgitated stuff about my childhood. I wonder if there is a way to train dreams, like it would be cool if you could kinda control the sort of dream you have...like a VR when you're asleep, then again something like that could perhaps go horribly wrong as well.

A bus driver reluctantly punishing you for the crimes of your siblings?

Could be that your siblings (as charactrs in the dream) are symbolic of parts of yourself. you're able to move forward in your life, but maybe you're at war with parts of yourself that still hold you back.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 4:33 am

A frog was trying to get me to eat a pistachio ice cream cone.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 5:05 pm

I was dreaming that I was smoking cigarettes and getting drunk in the process.

However, the ironic part was that I was going around the campus of my school blowing the whistle of fellow students who were smoking and reported them to campus security guards.

In reality, I don't smoke and because I am on three prescriptions, the closest IMO I will ever get to drinking alcohol are energy drinks.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 5:49 pm

I've watched some weird movie. Some underground world split into two, with superheroes in it. :lol:

Two splits consists of some hell like nation run similarly by North Korean like regime and ruler with super tech that a Chinese tech city has. Heck, there's this funny ceremony award with the lowest debt and penalty awards. The top one was the Hulk of all people, and it listed his phone bills were also the lowest or something. :lol: And gets medals for it.

On the other side there's this alien like tech that can travel between worlds and dimensions. All I've watched there was this short gray lookalike alien on some alien spa, poking some leech like creature. This creature latched on the alien and then the alien went to the reception... The reception eyed on the alien and asked if he/she's feeling alright. The alien seem confused. The receptionist continues to indirectly tells the alien that there's a leech like creature sucking his/her blood. The leech at the time had became twice as fat.

The other one creeped me out a bit. There was me, in this weird apocalyptic futuristic setting with some advanced tech remnants. Possibly on that super tech city, too. I was at this bunker, apparently it's where many along with I living underground in some ice world.

There were pets all around, many of which were weird versions of dogs not really any breed of dogs nor are mix breeds -- more like mixed with something else. Apparently I've stumbled on two of them, one of them is in a cage. Didn't touched any...
Then something happened to me... I dunno, my whole left side suddenly went limp and felt crazy. Before I know it, a doctor is asking me if I got bitten or got injected by something; I answered no.

Before I know it, I was with my mom and her friends. And, for the first time I can ever recall seeing myself in a mirror within a dream... It is my face, with all the details and no distortions.
Then the left half of my face smiled by itself. It freaked me out and told others to look at it. Half of my face smirking by itself and not able to control it.
It woke me up though. :o

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2019, 9:19 am

I had a series of nerve wracking dreams last night. Sometimes I dream all kinds of anxious dreams.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2019, 9:22 am

^^^can you describe at least one of them?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2019, 4:18 pm

I dreamt that I was crying during a mental breakdown while walking along a lonely road in the countryside. I briefly looked up and took notice of a farm even though there were no animals, just crops.

I saw the farmhouse and collapsed on the porch. I then heard a man's voice shouting "Who's there?"

I looked up and saw my late father looking out the window at me. He shouted "Son, are you alright?!"

"Dad?"

"Yes son, it's me. It's your father."

He then opened the door and took me by the hands in order to help me stand up.

"Son, you look awful. What happened? Where's your mom and your sister?"

"Dad, they are coming but they want to stay. They just want to get away from the city for awhile."

"Son, just come in." I obliged.

We entered the living room where he gestured at me to sit by the fireplace given the rainy weather.
"Son, do you want something to drink?" he asked me.

"What do you have, Dad?"
"Tell me what you want and I'll get it for you."
"Um...Diet Coke?"
"I do got some Diet Coke, but before I get it for you, be forewarned there is someone else in this house you should not talk to at all. If he appears, don't say anything to him."

"Who?" I asked.

"You'll see." he said back to me.

I then heard a noise coming from the backyard and looked out a window. I saw another man with his back to me tending to the crops with a physique similar to my father's.
"Dad?! Who's he?!" I shouted.

The other man turned and looked right at me. He looked exactly like my father.
"Dad?" I asked. "Why does that man look exactly like you?"
"Son, let me show you something." He then removed a book from a bookshelf and showed me a page.
"Son, after I went, I knew I had to keep watch over you and the rest of the family for as long as possible. In fact, I'm still doing it right now and will for as long as I will be able to."
"But what about your twin out there?" I asked.

My father walked to the backyard and got into an argument with his other self. He said to his other self, "Help me with the boy. Can't you see he's upset and crying?! He needs someone to comfort him. You know I can't do this by myself."
What shocked me next was what my father's other self said, "Fella, the boy is showing emotion. He still isn't a real man. Real men can't show emotion because it's a sign of weakness. Now if you excuse me, let me try to shove a smoke into the boy's mouth to see if he can get a high."

"Don't you dare!" shouted my real father. "Son, get back into the house right now!" I obliged.

The dream ended with my mom and my sister showing up and being allowed to stay. However, my father's other self continued to be a threat.

Then I woke up.

Some ideas I had after I had this dream happened was that males can be one of two types:
-Understanding, caring, someone who rejects gender stereotypes, and believes being emotional is okay.
-Refusing to understand others, overtly arrogant, overtly masculine, and someone who believes that if a male shows emotion it is a sign of weakness.

Had my father managed to get through his treatments without any problems, he would have turned
60 back on May 6th.

What do you think about this dream?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2019, 4:32 pm

Wow!

That's some dream!

First the obvious question: which kinda person was your real dad?