What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 417 of 497 [ 7948 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420 ... 497  Next

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2019, 10:47 am

I dreamed some guy, possibly from Uzbekistan, drove off with my car. I had to chase him to get it back and pull him out of the car.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2019, 10:20 pm

i had a hot mess of a dream so chock full of random images and scenarios, that i had to pick out a few that i could remember upon waking, too much to write down otherwise. what i was able to capture, was a scene with me in the hospital L&D unit i used to work for, in the old building rather than the new one [we moved out of the old WW2-era hospital in march of '92], somebody gave the delivery rooms the luxury treatment with gold and crystal fixtures, a fancy black marble floor, large blond-stained mahogany doors with gold door panels and hinges.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 May 2019, 2:13 am

An anorectic snake.
Quite twine-like.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2019, 3:18 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
For Blabby in particular: I dreamed that you made a post to this thread but it was written on a big, round blue sticker on my laptop screen. It looked like the discount stickers on hardcover books. You wrote:
"My cousin wanted her basement to look like a pharaoh's tomb but she has PTSD, so she had to hire 67 different painters". I was trying to pull the sticker off without hurting my screen. People were confused why she needed 67 different painters but I understood it was because she didn't trust anyone, or want each painter to get to know her.
:roll: :farao:

that sounds like one of the kindsa dreams i get that are so complicated that i cannot transcribe them all. :o

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2019, 6:29 am

I rarely have bad dreams. Last night in what felt like a single long dream, four strangers who had no association to each other died and with two jumping to their deaths. The last one jumped from 36 stories up. He was the owner of the building. I was in that building on the 36th floor with someone who was also autistic (my friend in the dream, but no one I know in real life) and we were standing near something like an elevator shaft. If you peered over you could see all the way to the bottom.

The owner of the building walked up and sat on the edge of the shaft looking down. My friend and I were about ten feet away from him and told him he shouldn't sit near the edge. He never said a word and just kept looking down. Then he pushed off with his hands and disappeared. We went quickly to the edge and peered over, seeing him fall. Before he hit the bottom of the shaft, I looked away.

Neither my friend nor I made a connection that the man was going to kill himself. :(

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2019, 6:43 am

Anyone had tsunami dreams?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2019, 4:20 am

i had a type of flooding dream at least once, but not recently.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2019, 5:22 am

i'm overdue for another one, had vivid ones last night but they frustratingly evaporated in the light of day. :|

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2019, 8:02 am

I dreamt that I was looking at a children's book. In the book, the parents were paranoid about their children being autistic. When the child had a friend over, they saw little, unrelated things as possible signs of autism. As if they were worried their children would "catch" autism. :roll: :lol:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2019, 9:22 am

Another dream about cats-I think the cat/pet video channel I was watching got into my head.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 7:35 am

i dreamt i was on the sunset beach off the strip [california] with the crew of the 1980s "Tonight Show" - i'm guessing it was indeed the 1980s even though i saw today's version of Jay Leno. it was after sunset and the lights of LA were in front of us as we walked along the Pacific, and one crew member was holding a tame mountain lion which seemed impossibly big and bulky, it was purring as he scratched around its ears and jowls with one hand, the mountain lion/cougar hanging on with its paws around the back of the man's shoulders. then the man put the cougar down on the sand, the cougar wasn't having that and first meowed in a baritone voice then shrieked like cougars do when alarmed, then stood up on its haunches in a "dancing lion" or begging pose with its paws bent forward in front of him, a "treat stare" on its face. then some other cougars in a procession all adopted the same begging pose, they sorta looked a bit like those stone monoliths on rapa nui [can't remember the western name of that place].

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 7:48 am

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was on the sunset beach off the strip [california] with the crew of the 1980s "Tonight Show" - i'm guessing it was indeed the 1980s even though i saw today's version of Jay Leno. it was after sunset and the lights of LA were in front of us as we walked along the Pacific, and one crew member was holding a tame mountain lion which seemed impossibly big and bulky, it was purring as he scratched around its ears and jowls with one hand, the mountain lion/cougar hanging on with its paws around the back of the man's shoulders. then the man put the cougar down on the sand, the cougar wasn't having that and first meowed in a baritone voice then shrieked like cougars do when alarmed, then stood up on its haunches in a "dancing lion" or begging pose with its paws bent forward in front of him, a "treat stare" on its face. then some other cougars in a procession all adopted the same begging pose, they sorta looked a bit like those stone monoliths on rapa nui [can't remember the western name of that place].

https://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictiona ... -attacking

I can't find what dancing lions symbolize in dreams. :scratch:

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 7:50 am

https://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/lion

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 7:55 am

the cougars in the dream were all tame and pet-like, friendly, almost like dogs. the dream is prolly reflective of some youtubes i saw a while back of pet cougars that purred and meowed [in a baritone register] like pet house cats, of which they are distantly related.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 7:57 am

Heeeere we go! :)

https://www.theastrologyweb.com/spirit- ... -symbolism

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 7:59 am

Quote:
Cougars in dreams stand for feminity, natural beauty of the wild, intense emotion, and empowerment. They may also point at your self-sustainable attitude or predict a life-threatening situation ahead.