What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 483 of 497 [ 7937 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486 ... 497  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 6:28 pm

strange dream about not being able to pee so i saw a surgeon about it, he took me into this room with a 10 times larger model of my innards looking up at it from below, my giant fake torso was open from the bottom, and he climbed a ladder with a grabber tool and demonstrated how he would fix the problem, he said my ureters were too long, and he took the model ureters and wound them around the rectum, he said that would fix my problem, he also tried to talk me into letting him implant a permanent walking cane inside my abdomen, i'd pull it out from my scrotum when i needed help walking. i turned him down on that one and told him i'd think about the ureter fix.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2022, 6:00 am

auntblabby wrote:
strange dream about not being able to pee so i saw a surgeon about it, he took me into this room with a 10 times larger model of my innards looking up at it from below, my giant fake torso was open from the bottom, and he climbed a ladder with a grabber tool and demonstrated how he would fix the problem, he said my ureters were too long, and he took the model ureters and wound them around the rectum, he said that would fix my problem, he also tried to talk me into letting him implant a permanent walking cane inside my abdomen, i'd pull it out from my scrotum when i needed help walking. i turned him down on that one and told him i'd think about the ureter fix.

This can't be real, can it? What kind of dream is this?! :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2022, 6:55 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

This can't be real, can it? What kind of dream is this?! :lol:

it was an exceptionally vivid dream, i even saw the 5 o'clock shadow on the doc's neck above his surgical scrubs. as to what on earth it means, beats the burlap outta me. :shrug:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2022, 8:07 am

Maybe you should read one of the dreams & their symbols books. By like, Carl Jung or something.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2022, 8:09 am

I like that there's two of these threads- "did I just dream that I read about that dream?"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2022, 6:30 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Maybe you should read one of the dreams & their symbols books. By like, Carl Jung or something.

i do that often but unfortunately my dreams often are outside their scope.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2022, 1:17 am

i dreamt that i was working in a hospital where i had to admit and insert an IV line in a patient who resembled a 90s movie starlet, perhaps heather graham. she had giant puss-oozing sores all over her arms plus collapsed veins so i had to struggle to find a suitable IV site. at the same time my boss handed me a new HEPA i had to install in the room's air handler. i set the filter down while i was trying to insert the IV. the lady was spacey but kind and offered to help me insert the IV in her groin. i prepped that site for the IV [scrubbed it with betadine then painted it with povodine], then i awoke.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2023, 11:32 pm

I had a super long vivid dream and I thought for sure I'd remember it, so I didn't bother writing it earlier. I wish I had.

I only remember three parts.

1 - Something about kittens again. I think I mentioned that I have recurring dreams about seeing kittens in a pet store from my childhood, but they're in a crate on the floor like puppies. In my dream there was a whole thing about them but all I remember is there was a big wooden cabinet structure with a wire front, like people would use in a bird sanctuary? Inside there were kittens nursing from their mamas, on every shelf level.

2 - There was a part where I was in a new house (also a recurring dream). Something about moving furniture again. Something to do with the kittens I think. The room was sunken and had a California vibe. I recall viewing it from up high kind of third-person. I'm pretty sure I could see myself instead of being "in" myself.

3 - A big long part about identification. I was using a swirly grey / green ID card that had no words or pictures on it. I was dumbfounded on how it worked and why the government started such a program. Someone told me that our new ID was actually a closeup picture of our fingerprint covering the entire card, but made to look like marble. It was a secret government psy op and no one was supposed to know it was actually their fingerprint. I couldn't figure out why we needed fingerprints on ID because we could just use our real fingers.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2023, 5:00 pm

I also remember 3 parts of my last dream. No kittens, sadly.

I had to move out suddenly, so I was viewing a room in a house. I'd actually lived in that house several years ago (in real life) with two other people. Everyone there in the dream was a lot younger than me, and there seemed to be an awful lot of them. I asked how many people lived there now? "20."

Later, I was at work. I was trying to leave at the end of my shift but I couldn't because my clothes kept going missing. First I lost my fleece jacket, then when I found it again my work shirt somehow vanished off my back. I tracked that down only to find my socks had gone walkabouts.

On my way home (sans socks) one of the bridges I had to cross had been reduced to a kind of Brutalist tightrope, a 4-inch-wide span of jagged concrete. It was blocked by a woman who was balanced on one leg halfway across, singing at the top of her voice. I wasn't too keen to cross the bridge anyway, so I sat down on the near end and listened to her. After a couple of songs, the singer sat down beside me and we started talking. Something fell out of her purse and landed just short of the drop. "That's lucky," she said, "I just paid £250 for that work of art." I picked it up. It was basically a giant rubbery fridge magnet, about a foot square, with lots of colourful cartoon dinosaurs embossed on it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2023, 9:35 pm

^^^that is a FASCINATING dream :jester:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2023, 1:42 pm

dreamt i was walking in an all-white field of hard smooth matte ground. it seemed to go on forever. i was dressed all in white. there was no wind. no sound. just a beige light all around.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2023, 6:00 pm

A weird cross and transition between a high school romance anime, a platformer game that has a chasing grim ripper, and this weird story about a really old school that was once a house to many immortal children of a very specific couple...

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2023, 12:49 am

First I had a dream that I got a letter from a publishing company about a story I had sent them, but I couldn't tell from the letter if they liked or accepted the story. It looked more like a very long, confusing review of a story instead of a letter saying if they accepted it or not.

Then I had a dream that I was in my brother's old bedroom and these two guys had a box containing fireworks from Disneyland that looked like it was made back in the 60s and it said on the box that they were banned for being too dangerous. Then one of the guys lit a firework and I'm huddled over as it pops and showers me with sparks, although it caused no pain or damage and was basically like paper confetti. Maybe the fireworks were too old to be dangerous anymore? :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 4:58 am

i dreamt i was back at work, after cleaning up and re-setting a delivery room, i noticed the clock on the wall said it was change-of-shift, so i double-checked everything then went to the breakroom, i saw that i had stacks of books i was giving to wrongplanet members DeathFlowerKing and Fnord, Fnord's books were in a grocery sack that was stuffed beyond its breaking point, i tipped it up to rearrange the books but the lopsided weight of the books caused the sack to tip backwards, dumping out most of the books behind the couch onto the floor against the wall where i couldn't reach them, which caused me to cuss a blue streak just as a nurse came in to grab her food out of the fridge before going home [it was change of shift], she looked at me in surprise as she'd never heard me cuss like that before. then i awoke.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2023, 4:45 pm

Last night I dreamt that the news announced a great famine was coming to the US and in the dream my mom tried to take me to Walmart to buy some groceries for our house but when i went inside the store the lights were off and every single shelf was empty with a printed out paper sign letting people know that the store was empty due to the food crisis.

Talk about a nightmare. :|

Edit: Decided to do a card reading about my dream and basically I pulled cards indicating that something is going on. All four knights is a bad sign (I think of them as being like the Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse when all four are drawn). Also the two Aces at the end seem to indicate that human "progress" is going nowhere. :|

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2023, 12:52 am

:(