What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 478 of 497 [ 7937 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481 ... 497  Next

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 9:23 am

Another "pregnant Pamela Anderson and me at my late grandparents' farm in a post apocalyptic world" dream 8O One of those I mentioned here so many times. I dream this sort of dreams for the last three years.

P.S. She already had like 13-14 other children with me in this dream 8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 8:46 pm

Irulan wrote:
Another "pregnant Pamela Anderson and me at my late grandparents' farm in a post apocalyptic world" dream 8O One of those I mentioned here so many times. I dream this sort of dreams for the last three years.

mebbe you dream of somebody who resembles you? or dream of somebody whom you would like to resemble?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 8:47 pm

i dreamt i entered a large well-lit mini-mart, it had floor-to-ceiling picture windows. a female security agent [pale-skinned, brown eyes, brunette page-boy hair style in dark blue slacks and light blue shirt with badge] seated at a desk at the front insisted i take a special entry card so i could be tracked within the store. the inside of the store had a salmon color scheme, like in many of my other dreams. i looked outside the picture windows and it appeared to be late afternoon or early evening, blue skies and setting sun. the parking lot was about a third full. traffic on the front street was sparse. i shopped for a bit, then didn't end up buying anything and on the way out of the store the security agent took my card, tore it in half and gave it back to me, for some reason i put it in my mouth, i remember the taste of plastic and paper and its sharp texture in my mouth. she told me i had to go outside and deposit said shredded ID card in a special receptacle outside, which i did.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 3:04 am

auntblabby wrote:
Irulan wrote:

mebbe you dream of somebody who resembles you? or dream of somebody whom you would like to resemble?

No, I don't resemble her in the slightest, neither physically nor mentally :) And the thought I would like to resemble her, has never crossed my mind either :) So in other words, the reason for which I happen to dream the "Pamela dreams" remains a secret to me :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2022, 5:10 pm

Irulan wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Irulan wrote:

No, I don't resemble her in the slightest, neither physically nor mentally :) And the thought I would like to resemble her, has never crossed my mind either :) So in other words, the reason for which I happen to dream the "Pamela dreams" remains a secret to me :)

it might well be something else in what pamela represented when she was on tv, a sort of liberation combined with efficacy [she was a lifeguard and rescue swimmer]?

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2022, 5:22 pm

Actually, I believe, I haven't even watched "Baywatch" (or "The Sunny Patrol" as this title was translated on the Polish TV) since the 90's (but for maybe a few episodes that were - or still are - available on Youtube). But I like your interpretation - I only don't have the slightest idea as for why I am always a man in those dreams, why it's always the postapo world and why we are hiding at the old farm that used to belong to my grandparents :roll:

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 10:17 am

And... one "heavily pregnant Pamela and me in the postapo world" dream more - again! 8O :D

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 11:15 am

I had a very strange dream yesterday.

The dream was about video games which is odd since I don't play them.

In the dream, there was a very popular set of computer games about some creatures from other planets around other stars. The creatures were not humanoid, but did possess the abilities to work with and manipulate their environment. Some of the creatures were quite violent and some were relatively peaceful. When you played the game, you could choose a few characteristics of the character you wanted to play including the name, species, sex, what it did (most had jobs), and the planet or spaceship it was on. Not all creatures were to be found on all the planets or the spacecraft.

In addition, the creatures had their own languages and spoke in response to the commands. And the various menus were in alien languages and the player had to figure out what they were.

As the dream progressed, it was discovered that the games were actually created by aliens on those planets and very popular on those planets and the creatures and their languages were real. At first in the dreams, the owners of the company with the games were some kind of aliens using the games to make money. Then it kind of morphed into the games being intentionally sent to Earth by the aliens so that people would get used to the aliens and learn about them and some of their language before we meet them in person.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 2:38 pm

Irulan wrote:
Actually, I believe, I haven't even watched "Baywatch" (or "The Sunny Patrol" as this title was translated on the Polish TV) since the 90's (but for maybe a few episodes that were - or still are - available on Youtube). But I like your interpretation - I only don't have the slightest idea as for why I am always a man in those dreams, why it's always the postapo world and why we are hiding at the old farm that used to belong to my grandparents :roll:

The question is not "what does Pamela Anderson represent?", but "what does Pamela Anderson represent to you?"

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 3:23 pm

Well, I don't think she represents something to me, I even never think about her but for the context of said dreams. I don't know anything about her but for the fact she was immensely famous back in the 90's as The Baywatch star and that she was the wife of Tommy Lee Jones. That's all.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 3:37 pm

That's strange as , if you are spiritual you might think the repetition is telling you to interpret the dream.
I've interpreted some in my time,mostly after it happens in real life.
I can't make any sense of the Pamela Anderson dream at all.
Sometimes things in dreams are opposite, so you might be liking tommy Lee?
Pregnancy and the relatives owning the farm both have the same family theme...
The post apocalyptic world makes no sense to me for interpretation.

Maybe its something about you need to do in regards to your family?

If you were on a farm during the Apocalypse you'd be saved and Pamela Anderson saves people! Does your family still own a farm?

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 4:04 pm

I tried to interpret this dream but I am afraid it just doesn't make any sense indeed :? I am not a fan of Tommy Lee Jones - I even don't know what he looks like, I couldn't recognize him if someone showed me his photo. In those dreams, my family doesn't own the farm any more, it's just me - as a man - and my pregnant wife, Pamela, who hide in there during a zombie apocalypse. I even dreamed - but it was after I played The Last of Us game - that I was Joel from this game, that man who together with his young companion Ellie, fought the zombie-like infected.

My family doesn't own the farm any more, my grandparents are dead and it's another man who bought the farm from us. The farm looks TOTALLY different than back in the past. And Pamela doesn't save anyone in those dreams - she actually is a bit like... insecure and feeling lost in the post apocalyptic world - it's me, the man, who somehow grooms her for the role of my wife and the mother of my child. She's in my safekeeping and doesn't resemble this strong woman from the TV show who saved people, what is especially visible in some of those dreams - she is rather someone I groom for the role of my partner but she is not my equal partner but rather a person I take care of because I am her husband. I remember from those dreams that we are far from the zombies, as they are in the very town I live in (it's like 8 kilometers from the village where the farm is), so it's a safe place to live in.

Last edited by Irulan on 16 Aug 2022, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 4:26 pm

Interesting.

I was going to suggest a geopolitical meaning. Anxiety. Fear of Russia to the east...represented by the Zombies taking over.

And a glamorous airheaded but well endowned blonde American star representing America, or representing the West, coming to Poland's aid. But being clueless about it. Lol!

But maybe not.

Dreams sometimes swap things. Maybe its about anxiety about yourself in the role of a spouse to a future husband.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 4:30 pm

No, I don't plan to start a family on my own either :) Maybe it's just one of those dreams that don't mean anything? For example, recently I found in one FB Polish dream interpretation groups, the following description of one guy's dream: "I dreamed about an elephant - it pooped and I ate its feces that tasted like peanut butter" 8O :lol: You see, just a dream that doesn't mean anything - although one person did claim that said dream actually meant something important, in her own words: "an elephant and everything that comes from it, feces including, means good luck".

Ah, and one thing more - assuming it mean anything, of course - in those dreams, I often show her what she should wear (we take the clothes and cosmetics for her from the abandoned stores) and how she should take care of her body (hygiene, make up she wears etc.) to be more attractive to me to please me - the man who took her in his care. As if she was quite weak and had no will on her own, like she was still some innocent young girl at heart, one who can't survive on her own in the world after the zombie apocalypse. I derive pleasure from the fact that she somehow... belongs to me but it doesn't have anything to do with the fact she's a famous celebrity, someone rich and famous, it just feels good to me that she is totally mine and bending to my will.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2022, 4:11 am

very strange, i had a zombie dream but only once.

in regard to pamela:Can't figure that one out!

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2022, 9:05 am

I can't figure this dream out by any means either :) I am, after all, not a lesbian with a crush on Pamela Anderson and the pregnancy fetish :lol: Maybe it's just the example of those dreams that don't mean anything - the only thing that is weird about them, is only the fact that I dreamed those so many times 8O

Btw, back to the topic, I had a very, veeeery realistic dream, in which I run away from home and wanted to hide this, saying that I was kidnapped instead but my mother easily figured this out and I was very angry that she found out I was a runaway.

P.S. Other recurring dreams I had/have at various stages of my life were/are:

a) A dream about my high school turning into a scary, dark maze full of hidden rooms, where some unknown, unnamed evil was lurking 8O It was when i still attended said school and soon after I graduated.

b) A dream about my being held hostage by Vincent Mallard, this likeable (but probably also mentally ill) slouch from "Coming Home" (such a French movie - quite little known, I believe). But this series of dreams (in which I am the main heroine of this movie, Gaelle Farroult, kidnapped by Vincent when she was 9 and held prisoner by him for the next 8 years of her life) can be easily explained - I like to read about famous kidnap cases - I also watched this movie many times. I happen to dream this a couple of times a year.

c) A dream about my travelling by bus - it was mostly when i was in my twenties. This sort of travel was always giving me the feeling of wonderful freedom.

d) A dream about me visiting the old farm of my grandparents (the one from "the Pamela dreams") - I have those dreams very often.