What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 476 of 496 [ 7934 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479 ... 496  Next

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 1:09 pm

I dreamt I worked in a Scottish hotel which was an old converted house. For some reason there was a bath in my office. As I was sitting at my desk, a butcher who worked in the hotel's butchery burst through my door and threw some wrapping that he'd taken off some meat, into the empty bath and a little blood went on the bath. Then the butcher burst through my door again and starting shouting at me because I wasn't a vegetarian. He was a middle aged man, his eyes were bulging as he was shouting so loudly. He seemed to be shouting 'Quieter! Quieter! Quieter!'

Then I woke up.

WTF :lol: :lol:

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 2:45 pm

The only part of the dream I remember is that I found some Madagascan Moon Moths. (This is similar to my priorties in real life.)

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2022, 4:18 pm

I was alone in my mother's house and it started raining... indoors. Everything was getting soaked, and I was running around trying to figure what was causing it to rain. I thought about getting an umbrella, but it's supposed to be bad luck to open an umbrella indoors. But then again, it doesn't *usually* rain indoors. I went into the bathroom and there was several inches of water on the floor. Then my mom comes home and I'm bracing myself for her to freak out when she comes inside but she doesn't seem bothered much by it. And the rain begins to stop and everything starts to dry really quickly.

I guess you could say my mom is a ray of sunshine in my life. :sunny:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2022, 1:37 am

Warning: Gun crime

There was a sniper lose in my area. After a few shootings police noticed that this man always shot women from behind. Then they realised he was targeting young women with nice ... booties. Some of the crimes took place at a beach, and they showed news footage of some young women jumping and laughing in the cold water, with their backs to the camera. They were all in bikinis and the shooter got them all.

I got into a car to escape but looked up and the shooter had his rifle aiming at me through the passenger window. I remembered hearing on the news that he would also shoot women if they were in their car and they turned their head to look at people in the back seat. I wanted to look back and make sure my passengers were OK but I was afraid to turn my head. Instead I decided to make eye contact with him. I think it helped and he walked away.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2022, 9:34 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Warning: Gun crime

There was a sniper lose in my area. After a few shootings police noticed that this man always shot women from behind. Then they realised he was targeting young women with nice ... booties. Some of the crimes took place at a beach, and they showed news footage of some young women jumping and laughing in the cold water, with their backs to the camera. They were all in bikinis and the shooter got them all.

I got into a car to escape but looked up and the shooter had his rifle aiming at me through the passenger window. I remembered hearing on the news that he would also shoot women if they were in their car and they turned their head to look at people in the back seat. I wanted to look back and make sure my passengers were OK but I was afraid to turn my head. Instead I decided to make eye contact with him. I think it helped and he walked away.

Are you sure you weren't watching the news? :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2022, 1:30 am

older i get more often i get drifting dreams, drifting through space.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2022, 1:44 am

I dreamed I was in Russia. I was walking through thick snow and it was freezing cold. Everyone was wearing bear skins. I was wearing a pair of German army boots and a German army parka.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2022, 8:23 am

I took my mother to our GP for a check up. She was lying on exam bed getting checked when my doctor said to me "Oh, I forgot to tell you! I'm sending you to see an Oncologist for bowel cancer!" She seemed quite happy about it but I couldn't remember why I might have cancer, and I couldn't remember any prior conversations about it.

Then mum was getting dressed to leave and I said "So apparently I have stomach cancer?" (changed the body part), but she seemed happy about it too.

Then I noticed there was a big expensive greeting card addressed to both of us from my doctor, sitting on her desk. It was the type with a foil envelope and ribbon on the card. I couldn't figure out what the card said or what it was for. My mother was telling me to hurry up so we could leave. She said the doctor was angry with us because my mum had taken half a bag of Wonder Bread into the appointment, and the doctor thought it might make germs.

I found the Wonder Bread on the floor and wondered wtf it was for.

Then there was another woman in the room wearing a red top. Her young daughter was sleeping on a different exam table. Somehow I knew the daughter was autistic and I wanted to tell the mother but I didn't know how to bring it up. I kept staring at the young girl and when the sun hit her face she looked identical to me as a child. The rest of the time she looked nothing like me.

Then my cats showed up and there was a big cat house I could put them in but it was full of cockatiels.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2022, 8:26 am

I feel same relief as I feel when I wake up from a bad dream.

I thought, for a second, that what you wrote was real!

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2022, 8:30 am

babybird wrote:
I dreamed I was in Russia. I was walking through thick snow and it was freezing cold. Everyone was wearing bear skins. I was wearing a pair of German army boots and a German army parka.

That also sounds like the news 8O

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2022, 8:32 am

I am going to see my doctor today.
I saw her last week with my mum, and she said "Oh, I have info about your genetics!"

I just hope it doesn't involve colonoscopies.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2022, 2:46 pm

KitLily wrote:
babybird wrote:

That also sounds like the news 8O

I think it was just a reflection of a few things going on in my head. I've been reading game of thrones (just finished them) and they're in the snow a lot wearing bear skin cloaks. Then I was reading a thread on Nazis in PPR and also the war in Ukraine as well. It was a really vivid dream though. Probably due to me swigging a load of cough mixture before I went to sleep.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2022, 11:21 am

Something about a bunch of people trying to outsmart terrorists? There was a big open cement area next to a grassy field. There were al-Qaeda terrorists in the grass and a bunch of people who I think were maybe Islamic, trying to dodge the bullets. The people were crouching down and they invented some kind of strategy where they could move onto the cement one at a time. The cement had a bunch of squares with individual letters of the English alphabet. The people were trying to get to specific squares so they could stand on certain letters. The idea was that they were trying to spell a word or a message with their positions on the squares?

I remember one straggler who had trouble getting from the grass to the cement but she eventually moved, and went to a Letter E. As the observer I was trying to figure out how it worked, and what order we were supposed to read the letters to see the message. I was also confused about why people were safe from the shooter if they stood on the cement with one of the lettered squares.

I slept for less than 3 hours so I think I was delusional.

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2022, 11:30 am

I haven't had a dream for at least a month, or at least one I can remember.

To me, this is weird. :|

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2022, 1:37 pm

That my mom served me a batch of bat soup and I ate it and liked it. It looked like spaghetti sauce with ground beef. After eating it I started flapping my arms and flying in mid-air while using "bat radar".

I know all about the xenophobic and inaccurate belief that covid was caused by people in China eating bat soup., but you'd think I'd still refuse to eat it since it is not normally a part of my inferior western diet. Also I once read in some really stupid book about dreams that bats were a horrible, terrible thing to see in your dreams (although I didn't see any actual bats) and they predicted all kinds of awful things, but I think the author just plain hated bats.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2022, 1:41 pm

I had many "the lost college" dreams 8O and one "spiritual" one again, recently :D The Higher Power told me in it about the spiritual world. I seriously need to start to write my dreams down - but I tend to procratinate :roll: