What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 452 of 498 [ 7961 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455 ... 498  Next

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2021, 1:11 am

Some guy -- dunno who the heck he is -- who hang around me, my sister and her friends, then our cousins...
And apparently seduced my sister for some reason.

.. That guy turned out to be infected with COVID, got all of us with positive the virus.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2021, 4:58 am

i dreamt i was at a typically slimy used car dealer, and i selected two cars, the first of which was a royal blue 80s Cadillac Eldorado coupe, i drove it at night just before the quitting time of the dealer. i had already determined i'd pay their inflated price no matter what so as to bypass their browbeating in the sales office, i was impressed with its comfort and quiet smooth ride and how i couldn't hear the engine much of the time. at first, when i drove it, i thought i'd made a dreadful mistake as my legs kept tangling with the ignition switch and the steering wheel and control stalks, but i raised the seat bottle and that problem went away. then it was just smooth sailing. :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2021, 12:08 am

i dreamt i was walking the streets of my neighborhood on an icy wet cold day [but the sky was bright blue and sunny], i felt the edge of the cold bite my cheeks. a blue cadillac eldorado that i drove in a previous dream was now being driven by some short-red-haired white guy with an attitude, looked like one of the fascists who busted into the capitol last wednesday, he sneered at me and tried to steer his cadillac into running me over, but i deftly moved out of the way each time he did it. only in dreams can cadillacs turn on a dime and come roaring up beside one. there were other pedestrians out, all older men dressed in black from head to toe, but the crazy man in the cadillac was focused on me. one of the other pedestrians told me to "don't let him show his @$$ at you like that! IGNORE HIM!" at which point i awoke.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2021, 11:11 am

I had a dream where I was with someone else and was floating, he asked how I was floating and I said it was because I was dreaming. Then my perspective changed to the other person, who said “Wait, now I’m floating.”
Original-me said “That’s because now you’re the one who’s dreaming. But I’m the one who’s going to wake up.”

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2021, 12:39 pm

I had a tiny baby daughter the size of my kitten. She was wearing an extravagant tulle Christening gown. I couldn't remember her name, giving birth, being pregnant, or even conceiving her but she was definitely mine. There was some sort of espionage happening and I kept having to protect her from .... (I can't remember).

I have this dream a lot, about suddenly having a random new baby girl and not knowing how she got there.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2021, 6:49 am

i dreamt i was in a strange house that had some of my late parents' furniture in it, i was there with my older sister. i had a senior moment and dropped trou and piddled on my dad's rocking chair, but i caught myself before too much damage was done. my sister saw me, i winced in reaction to what i thought she'd say to me, but instead she gently told me, "together we will clean up this mess."

StanHansen
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jan 2021, 7:28 am

I dreamt about moving in Somalia 'cause I was inspired by pirate stories.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2021, 11:30 am

i dreamt i was in japan, i was in a suburb of a business district, i was driving a first generation toyota prius, the kind with the shifter on the dashboard and the blocky styling. it was black. i put it in gear and it drove off silently for the first few seconds as they normally do, then when the engine kicked in it pushed me back in the seat, and as we [me and prius] were headed downhill my speed picked up to freeway speed, this was on an inner city side street, and when the intersection came up i couldn't slow down and bounced across it [there was a hump in the middle of the intersection] and landed surprisingly softly on the other side, in a series of parking lots interspersed with landscaping trees, much shade. there wasn't much traffic at all, i saw american-style late 70s station wagons of light color driving in the distance. then i awoke.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2021, 6:28 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was in japan, i was in a suburb of a business district, i was driving a first generation toyota prius, the kind with the shifter on the dashboard and the blocky styling. it was black. i put it in gear and it drove off silently for the first few seconds as they normally do, then when the engine kicked in it pushed me back in the seat, and as we [me and prius] were headed downhill my speed picked up to freeway speed, this was on an inner city side street, and when the intersection came up i couldn't slow down and bounced across it [there was a hump in the middle of the intersection] and landed surprisingly softly on the other side, in a series of parking lots interspersed with landscaping trees, much shade. there wasn't much traffic at all, i saw american-style late 70s station wagons of light color driving in the distance. then i awoke.

Sounds kind of like a Japanese version of Steve McQueen in the movie Bullitt.

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2021, 6:40 pm

I sometimes have really cool dreams where i can levitate and fly up as high as roof tops.

The strange thing is that when i do levitate, I do so standing up and seldom fly like superman.
Very strange but very empowering and enjoyable.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2021, 7:02 pm

I was walking along the hallway in my childhood home toward my bedroom. It was night time but there was a light glowing from underneath my long hair. My hair made shadows up on the ceiling and the walls, which looked like tree branches and zig zags. It was really pretty. I noticed a darker area in the shadows and stepped closer to discover it was a bat! There was a live bat in the house. I was wondering what the dream interpretation of "bats in a house" would be. I was worried about whether there was a superstition about bats meaning bad luck, or something like that. I texted my son and he told me not to worry about it because it was all part of a conspiracy theory. Something to do with politics.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2021, 5:04 am

madbutnotmad wrote:
I sometimes have really cool dreams where i can levitate and fly up as high as roof tops.

The strange thing is that when i do levitate, I do so standing up and seldom fly like superman.
Very strange but very empowering and enjoyable.

I have had those dreams for many years.

Over time I came to realize that if I had a heavy blanket or comforter because it was cold, I would have dreams where I tried to fly, but couldn't. I think that the levitation came about because while sleeping, the lack of gravity pulling my feet to the ground made the difference.

Also, it was very rare for me to fly higher than the objects around me.

My latest dream along those lines didn't involve flying. I dreamed that someone was getting ready to build a concrete tower about 200 to 250 feet high. So they decided to model it by taking flimsy metal utility shelves, stacking them that high, and then bolting them together. Then, for some strange reason, I had to climb to the top. All the way up, it felt like they were swaying back and forth and I didn't understand how they stayed up. I finally got to the top and it was really flimsy, but didn't collapse. When I was ready to come down, I put one hand on each side of the vertical aluminum supports for the shelves and slid down to the ground using only mild pressure to keep from going down too fast.

Another common variation is to be able to take a long step where I basically just glide an inch or two above a smooth surface. In somecases, I would basically cross a basketball court in a single step.

Do you enjoy these dreams as much as I do?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2021, 8:26 pm

i dreamt i had a philosophical discussion with a friend i haven't seen in ages.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2021, 8:29 pm

My dreams are now based on an RPG game... Again.

But this time it's not JRPG, but a very western RPG, one happened to be based on an old RTS. :P

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2021, 8:48 pm

Often the only bit I remember from a long, complicated dream is the end. Last night, I'd helped some scientists design a birdwatching robot that could identify any bird. A sparrow flew by and it said "Sparrow," and we cheered. Then some other birds arrived and the machine crashed. We'd forgotten that often you get more than one bird in view at a time....

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2021, 9:16 am

^^^To see birds in your dream symbolize your goals, aspirations and hopes. They also reflect joy, harmony, ecstasy, balance, and love. You are experiencing spiritual freedom and psychological liberation. The significance of specific birds in dreams is based on their color, behavior and the sounds they make. The meaning of sparrow in dreams indicates positivity and energy are coming your way. a robotic device may reflect on how you see your mundane working life, IOW you are in a technology field and you are seeing technology development for clients in your dreams. so what do you think the dream was telling you?