What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 398 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401 ... 497  Next

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2018, 4:09 am

Dreamt about waiting for the bus

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2018, 11:14 pm

dreamt I was at the eye doc's office for a medical appointment, and he handed me a bottle of eye drops to medicate my eye with, and in the process of unscrewing and removing the cap I accidentally brushed the thumb of my hand on the tip, thus contaminating it and ruining its use or me or anybody else. he was peeved at my clumsiness. :oops:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2018, 9:23 am

Dreamt about eating at a restaurant

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2018, 9:25 am

Dreamed I was at work and talking to a co-worker

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2018, 10:23 am

I was at my old office job: lots of paperwork & an unhelpful coworker.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 11:08 pm

^^^I useta have recurring work dreams also, I hope yours are more pleasant than mine were or have been.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 8:44 am

Dreamt about reading a letter

huimaa
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Oct 2018, 8:48 am

I saw a dream about an apocalypse, there were nuclear bombs going off, watched the world get destroyed in the news. Electricity and water went off, people rushed to stores to loot them. Also was in New York in this dream where some sort of huge golden fighter jets flew straight above my head, while the city was being attacked...

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 9:09 am

Dreamt that the previous two bosses worked in the same company

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 9:15 am

No dreams last night-I was sick and couldn't sleep.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 3:31 pm

I dreamed that I was getting blood taken, my eyes checked [meaning the dread drops], and having developmental testing all on the same day. The latter two will likely happen on the same day, and I'm so not looking forward to it.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2018, 12:33 am

i dreamt i was in outer space or watching it on a huge 3D movie screen, one of those. the present white house occupant was the commander of this space armada, sitting in kirk's chair of the starship enterprise only the bridge he was commanding was part of some huge space station moving through space and not in orbit around anything, an outer space object moving at high speed struck one of the modules, and the commander cold-bloodedly decided to "cut his losses" rather than attempt to rescue the workers in that module who were suffering in low oxygen as the damage to the module wrecked its patency in terms of holding air inside it, so he issued a command to disconnect the module and let the occupants float into outer space and die, as they did one by one, exiting the module and perishing with their eyes desiccated and wide-open, mouths agape in horror, jerking like insects fallen in water. then i watched their bodies float away into the distance, and saw other abstract things like a parade of various space objects floating by, one of which resembled a large toy WW1 artillery piece, painted blue/gray that shot fluorescent green cannon balls out which were intercepted by bright pink lasers from somewhere. :alien:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2018, 12:37 am

i dreamt i was at work, only i was living in a room right near where i work, i was straightening out the room when a nurse walked in and sat at my table with her tablet and was working on her nursing documentation tasks, and i asked her if my wifi was sufficient and she nodded yes. :huh:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2018, 9:34 am

I had another one of those dreams in a series I would call "failure dreams." I don't remember the details, but things weren't good.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2018, 2:30 pm

Warning - very gory and disturbing. Proceed with caution.

I didn't sleep the night before last night (forgot to take my meds that make that possible), but the night before that, I had a dream involving some kind of X-Files-ey serial killer. His victims had the tops of their heads cut open and the skin stretched out a bit to form a kind of ridge two or three inches tall, then sewn back together like that, and were sort of zombie-ish. At a command (I don't remember exactly what the word was - it might have been "disgorge"), they all vomited up their blood and internal organs.

Last night, I had a dream where I was in a building much like a college dormitory. I was made of living, shape-shifting metal, and I had been asked to join the Avengers, refused, and then changed my mind. Iron Man, Captain America, the Hulk, and also Jack and the person whose name I forgot who thought he was the Doctor but wasn't really in one of the Christmas specials, were at the front desk. As I approached, the Avengers people left, and the Doctor Who characters stayed. Then I became convinced that the Doctor could help me, and that I absolutely had to talk to him. We went into the elevator, which didn't take us to the floor we selected, but to a random one, which was a very mechanized/industrial place. Somehow I was with the Avengers people, and masses of rust-colored chain were forming out of nothing, and would trap us if we stepped on them, except that I could absorb them and Hulk could crush them. We had to follow them to find what was creating them. Then somehow we ended up back in the elevator, and it took us to the 335th floor, and the door became glass or some other clear substance - we realized we were in some kind of monitoring device, and outside, extremely close, was a Dalek. It looked very closely at the device the elevator had become, and then its outside came off, and underneath was one of the things from my dream two nights prior.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2018, 8:43 pm

8O